17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't...it was OT between a couple of posters...

And I corrected the, IMO, misrepresentation which may be taken by some others as authoritative or confuse further.

FCA, IMO, is a psychopath. George has some behaviours which suggest a possible pathology. So, it is a bit relevant, I guess, :). I'll shut up now.

While George was in his jail cell, he had access to a phone, and to visitors, and to his attorney and he could have told his wife, his brother, his sisters, his mother and father, his new attorney, his pal Francis B Taaffe, any number of people who he trusted to check on the website for him. To check the Pay Pal donations.

He SHOULD have told his attorney who he knew was preparing for a bond hearing for him.

There is something wrong with George, IMO.

Hopefully any calls and visits (with the exception of attorney visits/calls) were recorded and thus are subject to public records laws (when and if all records are unsealed) as were Casey Anthony's calls and visits. Jmo, of course.

And I corrected the, IMO, misrepresentation which may be taken by some others as authoritative or confuse further.

FCA, IMO, is a psychopath. George has some behaviours which suggest a possible pathology. So, it is a bit relevant, I guess, :). I'll shut up now.

Well, I said OT because it did start off about another case, but if you can help explain George's behaviours, I'm all ears, and I'm sure others would be interested also...

Then why would be doing that here? Odd. I thought perhaps it was a debate centered around one of the main parties in the case.

Sometimes those things just get started on a roll...and we had about hashed out the money accounts until the hearing in the morning...

MOO we don't have enough information to make any diagnoses.

Sometimes those things just get started on a roll...and we had about hashed out the money accounts until the hearing in the morning...

Well I hope they something worked out. Georges wife is a victim in this and she is going to need living expenses. I feel for his family but know it was handled poorly.

Was GZ asked something about his finances directly in the bond hearing?

From HLN this morning...

Trayvon Martin's family wants Zimmerman's his bail revoked. One of his attorneys says that Zimmerman had the responsibility to correct his attorney.

"We are emphatically saying this his silence was an indication of untruth. When he heard the testimony that he had no money, that he had no money raised in this website, he knew. Whether he communicated that to his attorney, whether his attorney solicited that information from him or not, he knew what the crux of the matter was at that bond hearing and he, like his apology, was insincere in his silence as well as what he said to the court."

What time is today's hearing? And, will it be live? If anyone knows, TIA.

Good lord. I'm guilty, too. I did not see the warning. So I won't mention it again. Thanks.

That's exactly why I thought reminders would be better than an alert.

No harm was meant.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/27/2770968/zimmerman-attorney-to-tell-judge.html

“Certainly we had acknowledged he did not have funds available to him and these were,” said O’Mara, who said he learned of the money Wednesday. “I’m not certain he thought they were available to him, because even after bond was granted, it was the family trying to come up with enough money for the bond. If they thought they had full easy access to it, they simply could have used that.”

O’Mara also told CNN that he expects to launch another legal defense website in the coming days.
O’Mara, who had said he would do the case pro bono, said the defense could run up to $1 million. He normally charges $400 an hour, and already works 10 hours a day on the case, seven days a week.

He has been inundated with offers from people who want to donate funds, O’Mara said.

Well I hope they something worked out. Georges wife is a victim in this and she is going to need living expenses. I feel for his family but know it was handled poorly.

I also need living expenses, that is why I have a job and go to work every day. No reason why she cannot do the same. She was careful to protect her privacy by testifying by phone. She apparently uses her maiden name, which is not widely known. She holds a valid cosmetologist license. I don't consider her a victim, her husband killed someone and she has been evasive and/or lying in court on his behalf. No sympathy here. MOO.

I just don't get how the whole thing turned into gun laws and stand your ground if Trayvon was not at zimmerman's house trying to get in. There hasn't been anything said about Trayvon doing a thing that was really suspicious and the DA did charge GZ. I don't even know how it could be called a fight if he was after and trying to apprehend and hold Trayvon. For all Trayvon knew he could have been another Dahmer or Gacy and was just trying to get away. It makes no sense that TM would have been the aggressor unless hands were put on him and he was fighting to get away. Just my IMO, but I'd bet that a gun was pointed at him pretty much right away. From some things I've read about GZ, he may have been a ticking timebomb and obsessed with his neighborhood and crime. Possibly control issues as well.

Apparently GZ claims he was attacked from behind. SYG would allow him to respond with deadly force, if necessary, rather than being required to run away. At least that is my understanding of how it works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/27/2770968/zimmerman-attorney-to-tell-judge.html

“Certainly we had acknowledged he did not have funds available to him and these were,” said O’Mara, who said he learned of the money Wednesday. “I’m not certain he thought they were available to him, because even after bond was granted, it was the family trying to come up with enough money for the bond. If they thought they had full easy access to it, they simply could have used that.”

O’Mara also told CNN that he expects to launch another legal defense website in the coming days.
O’Mara, who had said he would do the case pro bono, said the defense could run up to $1 million. He normally charges $400 an hour, and already works 10 hours a day on the case, seven days a week.

He has been inundated with offers from people who want to donate funds, O’Mara said.

Liar. (MOO.)

If GZ had thought that he didn't have access to the money donated to him through his PayPal, why would he have bothered to set it up in the first place?
it was the whole point of the account to have access to the funds.

He works ten hours a day seven days a week yet can't find the time to check the news headlines so he'd have known that George had a Paypal and that the Martins didn't want to hear an apology.

I don't know if I can believe a word he says from now on.

Liar. (MOO.)

If GZ had thought that he didn't have access to the money donated to him through his PayPal, why would he have bothered to set it up in the first place?

He works ten hours a day seven days a week yet can't find the time to check the news headlines so he'd have known that George had a Paypal and that the Martins didn't want to hear an apology.

"Good Morning Your Honor. Before we start on THIS week's hearing, I need to tell you about a big ole lie you were told at LAST week's hearing"

Liar. (MOO.)

^THIS^

He somehow manages to find time to appear regularly on the various news programs.

Pffffttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member