TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, but if I were jealous of some woman, I really doubt I'd be helping my husband to kidnap her.
I am still not clear on what exactly that whole plan was for.

It's just the wife, Teresa that drove the victims according to affidavit.. Mom, Mary is charged with conspiracy and can't find anything indicated she drove any of the vehicles..jmo..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Since the minivan was found abandoned on the side of a lonely road, it MIGHT make sense Jo Ann was incapacitated then, and maybe Adrienne too. So, while Adam is interviewing with the police, Theresa only has to transport the youngest two girls to Mississippi. This is not fear on the part of TM. This is a weirdness of character I can't even imagine the updated DSM will have a category to explain...

that channel 5 tho is staying on top of updates like no other news outlet I have ever seen

Yep this is our BEST local station IMO.. It's great for all breaking news as well as all the weather related tornadoes that we get here.. Good ol' Dave Brown:)

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

For those of you just joining us, here is a quick recap.

The Affidavits for Teresa Mayes and Mary Mayes are in the first post in this thread.

TBI says that Teresa Mayes is Adam's ex-wife.

Little girl in store video behind Adam is NOT one of the Bain girls. Her family wants her picture blurred out so she is not associated with this case (as per tv station's Facebook post).

It's just the wife, Teresa that drove the victims according to affidavit.. Mom, Mary is charged with conspiracy and can't find anything indicated she drove any of the vehicles..jmo..

____________________...

No, it appears that good ol momma just said "yeah thats a good idea!"

The Affidavits for Teresa Mayes and Mary Mayes are in the first post in this thread.

Little girl in store video behind Adam is NOT one of the Bain girls. Her family wants her picture blurred out so she is not associated with this case (as per tv station's Facebook post).

first thing I looked at too, and I don't blame em OMG

Thankfully for the family the video is already quite fuzzy.

To be fair, some women just do not age well (myself included).

In no way am I saying she is or isn't something, just posts like this make me scared to get to age 65.

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt feelings.....I don't mean MM looked rough as in old....she looks like she's on something. But really, I imagine her life has been rough. She has two sons w/ arrest records (so it appears) and one son is a murderer. Anyway, not excusing her behavior. Just speculating.

P.s. I am not healthy, so I may look rough, too. ; )

Speaking of there being no category in the DSM for TM.. When I was reading on her Facebook.. Linked to upthread she makes mention that she's doing real good now that she's taking her meds just like the docs told her to and that everything was just fine now.. No more fussing and "frighting".. And yes the quotes is the exact word she used obviously meaning fighting i suppose..But IMO could definitely be an indicator of some major issues and illnesses that caused volatile and possibly even violent behaviors.. Jmo what I gleaned from reading her FB.. I definitely do not believe for a moment that she thinks, feels, and behaves like the average female who had dislike and jealousy for other females.. Not at all..

____________________...

Thankfully for the family the video is already quite fuzzy.

Important to note, though, Jo Ann and Adrienne were probably already buried before this video. He may be nervous (but can still casually joke about a hair cut). He is controlled and not spouting off about delusions (important in a murder trial, and possible death penalty case).

I still want to know what vehicle he is driving... So important in a case like this. I have seen the same digital BOLO billboards many of you have posted from Dalton, GA down 75 to Atlanta. Were there no surveillance cameras outside the same quickie shop to video him and his vehicle?

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt feelings.....I don't mean MM looked rough as in old....she looks like she's on something. But really, I imagine her life has been rough. She has two sons w/ arrest records (so it appears) and one son is a murderer. Anyway, not excusing her behavior. Just speculating.

P.s. I am not healthy, so I may look rough, too. ; )

She might well be a Ma Barker kind of mom since most of her family is or was in jail.OMG How could these women go along with this horrific plan!

____________________...

Actually, both affidavits mention driving. So it's assumed at this point that they were either in the vehicle together or drove separate vehicles. AM, his wife and mother is three people. If you add in four more people, you have seven. That's a lot for one vehicle. So they might have had two vehicles. Also, this would have allowed AM's mother to haul the two young girls while JB and her eldest daughter rode in a separate vehicle.

If that is the case, the two youngest girls might not be aware that their mother is dead. Heaven only knows what they are thinking right now. They must be very frightened. Kids can sense when things aren't right. This is particularly true for the older of the two girls.

I've been wondering that, too.

Didn't someone post that he was going to visit his son that was getting released from prison? I believe so. I think the Dad has no knowledge of this, not saying he is a great guy, but I think he is clear of any wrong doing due to not being there at the times in question. IMHO

Actually, both affidavits mention driving. So it's assumed at this point that they were either in the vehicle together or drove separate vehicles. AM, his wife and mother is three people. If you add in four more people, you have seven. That's a lot for one vehicle. So they might have had two vehicles. Also, this would have allowed AM's mother to haul the two young girls while JB and her eldest daughter rode in a separate vehicle.

If that is the case, the two youngest girls might not be aware that their mother is dead. Heaven only knows what they are thinking right now. They must be very frightened. Kids can sense when things aren't right. This is particularly true for the older of the two girls.

BBM- I said same thing earlier today , what if the youngest dont know that mom and older sis are dead, maybe AM is using that as a "threat" - like dont say a word to anyone or your mom and sis will be dead? He could have em disguised as boys and telling them that would make them not say a thing (for example while he was in store alone on video )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl