TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not arguing at all. I am saying that it is my opinion that the two youngest girls had the same biological parents. I am aware of the alleged biology of all of the children. But I don't believe it.

I respect your opinion, but I think going by looks is just not enough. Like I said earlier, my sister and I look identical, but we have different fathers. And I really don't look anything like my other siblings. Genetics is very complicated. But, according to everything I've read, and believe, the two who are missing had different fathers.

I guess it does not matter the paternity, he is obsessed and crazy and they just need to be found.

THIS. Times a million lol.

I think everyone knows that kids can look like twins and kids can look like they are not related at all.

Where are these precious girls??????

Come on now, look at Kyliyah's nose, mouth, coloring, eyes. Which man would you say is her father? I think her mouth and nose are a lot like GB's! Not at all like AM's! Maybe Alexandria could be his (pointier nose, light eyes, etc.) but not Kyliyah... I'd be shocked if she was.

Attachments

• dads.jpg
    dads.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 69
They were kidnapped and buried within 24 hours, it seems. I don't think that makes suffocation by confinement a possible cause of death. My guess is that they were shot or bludgeoned. I keep reading that police believe the deaths occurred in Tennessee. That suggests that they found some evidence in Tennessee. Such as blood.

Again, officially, the younger two children don't have the same father. The current husband is only considered to be the father of the youngest child. So what are you arguing here? I am confused. Having the same mother would make them similar in appearance. They don't look identical, and the current husband is only the bio-dad to the youngest child, but either a step-dad or adoptive dad to the middle child.

There's probably no sense in arguing the point. Whoever their father is, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? AM has done something horrendous, IMO, and whether he's their father or not, it doesn't really impact anything.

Lock the dude up.

They were kidnapped and buried within 24 hours, it seems. I don't think that makes suffocation by confinement a possible cause of death. My guess is that they were shot or bludgeoned. I keep reading that police believe the deaths occurred in Tennessee. That suggests that they found some evidence in Tennessee. Such as blood.

I don't see why not, if they died while being transported from one place to another. Suffocation doesn't take long if, let's say, something was stuffed in their moths so they didn't scream. Also possible they were in fact shot or bludgeoned, or even strangled. No way to know until autopsy is released.

Come on now, look at Kyliyah's nose, mouth, coloring, eyes. Which man would you say is her father? I think her mouth and nose are a lot like GB's! Not at all like AM's! Maybe Alexandria could be his (pointier nose, light eyes, etc.) but not Kyliyah... I'd be shocked if she was.

Who is in the photo on the left? I have never seen that person before. Is that Gary Bain? I'd have to see a better photo before I could compare his face to anything. I can only see half of his face in that, and it's blurry and wrinkled as all heck.

I am thinking since JB's vehicle was found so close to her home that maybe these modsnips were watching and maybe got her to pull over that morning if she was on the way to their school.....there would be no reason she would suspect them stopping her since apparently they were all on good terms....and look how this turned out.

Who is in the photo on the left? I have never seen that person before. Is that Gary Bain? I'd have to see a better photo before I could compare his face to anything. I can only see half of his face in that, and it's blurry and wrinkled as all heck.

Yes, that is Gary Bain. Look at his face shape. His nose shape. How his mouth is mostly straight but goes up at the edges. His hair color. You can see that much. If that isn't Kyliyah's dad, and the guy with the darker hair, super narrow nose, and long face is her dad then everything I've ever learned about genetics must be wrong.

Problem here is..... mom's affidavit states that in FEBRUARY the plan evolved. On TM's the date is later (I believe it was April)

Makes you wonder who thought what first here.

ETA: Do you guys think that is a typo? Mom's says 2-3 and TM's says 4-3 as dates the conspiracy began. Wonder if it's a typo.

Conspiracy beginning that far back (2/3)? Maybe it was for life insurance on JB & AB. IDK, but I wouldn't doubt it at all. This is the craziest mess I have ever heard of! I don't care if TM does claim she was abused, most abused women would draw the line at aggravated kidnapping of children and knowing of murders. I hope AM, TM, and MM burn in he!!.

I am just sick about the two deaths and two innocent little girls being with this *%&*%*!

MOO

There's probably no sense in arguing the point. Whoever their father is, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? AM has done something horrendous, IMO, and whether he's their father or not, it doesn't really impact anything.

Lock the dude up.

It might matter on what the goal was and whether or not one or both children are still alive.

I don't see why not, if they died while being transported from one place to another. Suffocation doesn't take long if, let's say, something was stuffed in their moths so they didn't scream. Also possible they were in fact shot or bludgeoned, or even strangled. No way to know until autopsy is released.

So in your opinion it's possible it's just a case of accidental death resulting from a biological father trying to gain custody of his children?

Why would a MOTHER do this? How could she sit back and help plan the murder of another MOTHER and a 14-year-old child? How could she allow, and help plan, her son to kidnap two innocent children and go God knows where with them? I'm so utterly sick and confused? I can not comprehend any of this? I'm just sick! And his WIFE too? Where the heck is the FATHER?

BBM:

I really, really want to know where AM's father is also.

So in your opinion it's possible it's just a case of accidental death resulting from a biological father trying to gain custody of his children?

There is no such thing as "accidental death" during kidnapping. It's not going to be classified as "accidental" even if it were not intentional.

There is no such thing as "accidental death" during kidnapping. It's not going to be classified as "accidental" even if it were not intentional.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm no lawyer but I bet there's one out there that would try.

I don't see that in jjenny's posts at all. She is not defending him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2