Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

From what she claimed publicly, she is not able to get pregnant without reproductive assistance. Of course I take anything she claims with a grain of salt, but if that was accurate, she'd have to go back into fertility clinic if she decides to get pregnant again.

I see my link above is no longer working....sorry about that. here's a brief synopsis:

Octomom is PERSONA NON GRATA in the world of house rentals ... because no home owner is willing to rent their digs to the infamous mom and now she fears becoming homeless ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Octo needs a new house to stash her 14-kid brood because her old house is being foreclosed.

Sources close to Octo tell us she recently found a house in Orange County to rent for $2,700 a month, but the owner rejected her application out-right ... even though she sweetened the pot and offered to pay seven months rent upfront.

We're told Octo's agent asked why the homeowners weren't down with Octo occupying their crib -- and their real estate agent replied on their behalf saying, "They do not want to subject the neighbors to the media involved with the client."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/25/octomom-rejected-by-home-owners/#ixzz24cghp9iJ

i still just dont get what this woman could have been thinking? how did she think she was going to support these kids and herself? do you think she expected a free ride just because she had the kids? i havent read much about her other than seeing that she's doing *advertiser censored* now (ugg) and she says she has told the kids all about it (more ugg). the only thing i can up with is that she is for reals mental and should never have been able to choose to have a litter of children. i wouldnt want some *advertiser censored* actress with a brood living next to me either. jmho of course.

People who have a lot of children at once usually get a lot of presents and become famous.
In my opinion, that is what she was going for.
But there was a lot of backlash once people found out she was single, with six kids already, and so a lot of the opportunities didn't materialize for her. She still got a lot of presents and fame out of it, though.

This guy could probably have almost anybody. The orange isn't really my type, but there are plenty... and he is so young, it makes me wonder. Why would somebody his age want to be with somebody with 14 kids and in financial ruin, when he could be with anybody else? Publicity stunt?

Riding her coattail to fame. It's working already. See? We now know his name, what he does, and have seen a picture of him bare chested. Someone 'in the industry' might now offer him a job (of sorts). Or maybe he can get a magazine spread.

I believe they probably have a mutual understanding. His presence provides security for her (literally, as in security protection, which she might need now that she is doing *advertiser censored* which attracts a lot of lowlifes and perverts) and he gets media exposure.

I'm not too worried about these two spawning.

i still just dont get what this woman could have been thinking? how did she think she was going to support these kids and herself? do you think she expected a free ride just because she had the kids? i havent read much about her other than seeing that she's doing *advertiser censored* now (ugg) and she says she has told the kids all about it (more ugg). the only thing i can up with is that she is for reals mental and should never have been able to choose to have a litter of children. i wouldnt want some *advertiser censored* actress with a brood living next to me either. jmho of course.

Before she had the octuplets, from what I gather, her parents were the ones that backed her for her other 6, from finances to a place to live. I think she also got some form of state assistance because a few of those 6 have developmental issues. I personally think that she figured more kids would gain her notoriety and her parents would still be her doormat when she needed things straightened out. She doesn't know what the word "responsibility" means... for some reason, her view of being a mom is not about selflessness, but about it being self-serving. (MOO... lots of MOOing here... I could fill a pasture with my opinions on this woman)

While I dislike the woman, greatly, I don't want to see or hear that those babies are homeless. They had no say in being brought into this world and they had no say in who their mom is... they are the innocents that seem to get lost in the train wreck that is Nadya Suleman (and other alias' she has gone by). I totally get why people don't want to rent to her... she is a walking mess, of her own doing. Maybe it is time for her to truly realize that a big change is needed and she needs to either get out of LA and the high cost of living and focus on being a mom, or put the kids up for adoption in the name of getting them a better life.

:cow:

Maybe a coordinated group of foster parents that could provide homes for one or two and yet get all the children together for certain occasions? This way, each individual child could be seen, heard, nurtured, and valued for who they are individually but still retain the relationship and sense of belonging with their larger family. Whatever happens, I hope the children get an opportunity to not be lost in the deafening chaos that we have seen inside the home so far. :(

seems like she's talking about being 'homeless' frequently

that kind of instability can't be good for those kids

I feel so bad for them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...me-her-14-children-money-solo-adult-film.html

Octomom secures $2,000-a-month rented home for brood of 14 children with money made from solo adult film

Heaven knows that she couldn't live in a regular house like the rest of us people

Suleman has also made sure she will not default on payments by paying eight months of $2,150-a-month rent in advance, in addition to a rather large deposit.

Octomom's new home is located in Palmdale California.

The property has plenty of room to fit her huge brood, featuring five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a very spacious 14, 000 ft backgarden for her children to play in.

The sprawling abode also features a three-car garage, a gazebo and a gated pool, featuring a spa and slide.

Combined with a new career as a stripper, the film has enabled her to save her home and keep her family together.

I've never done this before.. but I'll side with Octomom on this one

the realtor REFUSED and told Octo she wasn't allowed see the house until the deal was closed ... but gave no explanation why. We're told Nadya was furious and told the realtor she needed to see the digs in person before letting THOUSANDS of dollars clear escrow, but the realtor wouldn't cooperate and even kept her from speaking to the landlord.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/15/octomom-house-deal/#ixzz26agaqHFA

No way in Hades would i rent or buy a home without being allowed to see the inside. Granted she should have asked before escrowing the money.. but since the money WAS in escrow.. what on earth was the brokers problem with letting her see the home she just put thousands of dollars down on???

If I were the owner of her current house, I'd be worried she is never going to leave.

Nadya Suleman checks into rehab.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/30/octomom-nadya-suleman-rehab-xanax-prescription-drugs/

Personally, I'm not surprised. And I would be even less surprised if it wasn't just an addiction to Xanax but also Adderall or some other type amphetamine. I saw her on Dr. Phil awhile ago and she just seemed waaay too energized for someone who supposedly only gets two to three hours of sleep a night.

Hmm, perhaps she sees this as a audition for getting on celebrity rehab?

Or maybe she just sees this as a way to get some rest and relaxation away from the disaster of a life she has created.

Meanwhile the nannies and children are all probably breathing a huge sigh of relief and enjoying the reprieve from her and her nonstop insanity.

Interesting that she apparently was in the midst of this supposed xanax addiction problem when she made her video. Many *advertiser censored* stars do admit to being on drugs or in the grips of a drug addiction while filming.

I honestly still feel that the children would be better off being raised by someone else. Oh wait, that right, with three nannies and a mom who is never there, they ARE being raised by someone else. She just makes appearances for the sake of publicity and to issue her loony orders to the staff.

Doesn't one have to be habilitated before they can require rehabilitation?

Funny and so true!

Swampmama, I agree. One of my first thoughts was that this is probably some type of publicity stunt or a way to get paid for going to rehab to get paid. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school
Back