Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Disgusting....that's all I will say....

OCTOMOM - Her Kid Allegedly Watched Mom's Masturbation Video

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/30/octom...deo-*advertiser censored*-kids/#ixzz2Apy7DN9T

In the name of all that is holy I hope someone is able to intervene for those kids while their mother is pursuing "help" and evaluate them for placement in foster homes.
I wanted to add that in 2001 I was in the grip of a horrible gambling addiction and I was approached with the option of inpatient treatment but I refused because I knew it wouldn't be in my children's best interest for me to be gone for a month no matter what. I was able to get treatment without being away and I have been gambling free for almost 10 years now. When you are a single mother going away voluntarily is not an option. There are always other choices.

Nadya Suleman checks into rehab.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/30/octomom-nadya-suleman-rehab-xanax-prescription-drugs/

Personally, I'm not surprised. And I would be even less surprised if it wasn't just an addiction to Xanax but also Adderall or some other type amphetamine. I saw her on Dr. Phil awhile ago and she just seemed waaay too energized for someone who supposedly only gets two to three hours of sleep a night.

I saw this show and was STUNNED that he didn't require urine and blood drug testing on her. It was so very clear she was on drugs. He really could have helped her months ago. Whatever we think about HER, those 14 children are in this world, and apparently have lost the relationship they had with Nadya's parents. They might as well be on a log flume jettisoning down a wild river alone with Nadya.
There is nothing about her which suggests she has the ability or resources to parent 14 children, at least half of whom are said to be special needs children. ( not sure if these diagnoses are documented or are Nadya's labels).

PS- Wonder who she will hook up with in rehab? I bet she drags home some loser.. wherever home is now.

I've never done this before.. but I'll side with Octomom on this one

the realtor REFUSED and told Octo she wasn't allowed see the house until the deal was closed ... but gave no explanation why. We're told Nadya was furious and told the realtor she needed to see the digs in person before letting THOUSANDS of dollars clear escrow, but the realtor wouldn't cooperate and even kept her from speaking to the landlord.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/15/octomom-house-deal/#ixzz26agaqHFA

No way in Hades would i rent or buy a home without being allowed to see the inside. Granted she should have asked before escrowing the money.. but since the money WAS in escrow.. what on earth was the brokers problem with letting her see the home she just put thousands of dollars down on???

My guess is pressure from residents in the immediate neighborhood with lovely houses up for sale. The moment that creature moved in, their properties would be virtually worthless. The real estate broker caved to pressure. Also, was she buying or leasing? That's not clear to me ( I haven't read the story at the link). She keeps leasing houses. Why doesn't she freaking BUY a house with her stripper/ *advertiser censored* movie, settle down with her litters, and raise them? Is she on the run for something worse than her personal addiction?

My guess is pressure from residents in the immediate neighborhood with lovely houses up for sale. The moment that creature moved in, their properties would be virtually worthless. The real estate broker caved to pressure. Also, was she buying or leasing? That's not clear to me ( I haven't read the story at the link). She keeps leasing houses. Why doesn't she freaking BUY a house with her stripper/ *advertiser censored* movie, settle down with her litters, and raise them? Is she on the run for something worse than her personal addiction?

She should have moved out of CA when they were born. No clue how she thought she could stay there with how expensive it is

Just another train wreck . Poor kids. I hope that one day they can find stability in their lives.

I saw this show and was STUNNED that he didn't require urine and blood drug testing on her. It was so very clear she was on drugs. He really could have helped her months ago. Whatever we think about HER, those 14 children are in this world, and apparently have lost the relationship they had with Nadya's parents. They might as well be on a log flume jettisoning down a wild river alone with Nadya.
There is nothing about her which suggests she has the ability or resources to parent 14 children, at least half of whom are said to be special needs children. ( not sure if these diagnoses are documented or are Nadya's labels).

PS- Wonder who she will hook up with in rehab? I bet she drags home some loser.. wherever home is now.

I really got an organic manic sense from her. Like mania from bi polar disorder. Because she has the pressured speech of someone who is manic while she admits to only sleeping a couple hours per night which amphetamine users would not admit, since it pretty much proves they are on drugs.

I agree this woman should not have these children. I think she's very ill and now self medicating with Xanax. Dual diagnosis is tough to overcome. I predict something catastrophic with this family like an accidental death or suicide.

I saw this woman on Dr Drew some moons ago. IMO she was on something. Dr Drew would ask her a question and she'd go on some other tangent. She'd try to talk over him with some tangent. She was a mess.
I hope nothing does happen to her children but if something does, look how many people in positions to help her just used her to futher fill their pockets and CPS, ??? This has been a disaster from the beginning. None of those poor little kids have a chance in this world with her. I'd bet that each and every one of them have some sort of detachment disorder and it's too late for those poor little kids.

I just feel like it's physically, mentally, and emotionally impossible to properly care for 14 children alone. No matter if she is mentally unstable or an addict or what-have-you, she can't do it alone. She seems to want to prove to the world that she can do it on her own and that's not safe or realistic. I'm terribly scared for those children.

I just feel like it's physically, mentally, and emotionally impossible to properly care for 14 children alone. No matter if she is mentally unstable or an addict or what-have-you, she can't do it alone. She seems to want to prove to the world that she can do it on her own and that's not safe or realistic. I'm terribly scared for those children.

Hmmm, a bi polar psychopath. She does exhibit many of the signs for both.

All of her octo brood look differently. Its like that crazy doctor maniac just inserted a hodgepodge of sperm from 8+ more men of all different ethnic backgrounds into her. Maybe some rich older man will marry her. A man who doesn't expect sex because that's apparently something she does not engage in.
And leave her millions when he dies. That's the only hope I see for her being able to afford to keep all of her children. JMO

She was implanted embryos, not artificially inseminated.
As I recall it were 12 embryos.
4 didn't make it, and she ended up with 8.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn
Back