ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if KC attorneys duct taped the mouths of all witnesses in this case, so they can't say one word.

I'm kind of torn about this latest bit of news. I've always kind of thought Z had a spotty employment history too, not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean, people have problems, who am I to judge, I don't care what her past is. I've always wanted Z to be the hero in this, the one to stick it out to the end and not let Casey get away with EVERY darn thing, and I have always wanted her to hang in as long as she could, to the bitter end, but I sort of have to see where they're going with this one. Z's employment history has nothing to do with C's employment history, so you can't really say just because Casey lied about working negates Z's lack of opportunity, or vice versa. I have low hopes for this to come out in my favor (Caylee's favor, the truth's favor), I suspect Casey is going to have another little hiccup of a win here. Praying I'm wrong.

I'm kind of torn about this latest bit of news. I've always kind of thought Z had a spotty employment history too, not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean, people have problems, who am I to judge, I don't care what her past is. I've always wanted Z to be the hero in this, the one to stick it out to the end and not let Casey get away with EVERY darn thing, and I have always wanted her to hang in as long as she could, to the bitter end, but I sort of have to see where they're going with this one. Z's employment history has nothing to do with C's employment history, so you can't really say just because Casey lied about working negates Z's lack of opportunity, or vice versa. I have low hopes for this to come out in my favor (Caylee's favor, the truth's favor), I suspect Casey is going to have another little hiccup of a win here. Praying I'm wrong.

:goodpost: *THIS!!* This is exactly what I was thinking. Thank you for stating it in a way I'd never be able to.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7784514.story
Casey Anthony's lawyers: Don't let Zenaida Gonzalez claim lost wages at civil trial

I was looking for the story with your link which seems to have turned into an election day link ...:great: ...and found this one instead,

Due to all the election coverage, I think this bit of news almost slid under the wire into nowhere land.

But IMO - it's another step forward for Morgan and Morgan.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-hearing-audio-tapes-20121106,0,872357.story

Umm- what I meant was they have a nerve criticizing Zenaida's work history at all. At least she tried to get work......

I knew what you meant ZsaZsa, I wasn't meaning to make a comment to you, just kinda in general. I'm on your side!! (actually I always find myself on your side, haaa)

Did I read right that the tapes and videos have been destroyed? That has to be a lie. No way would Casey destroy those. She is way to vain for that. She just doesn't want them used against her.

And how DARE her lawyers attack ZG for a spotty work history - AT LEAST SHE HAS ONE! What is Casey doing these days? Sitting on her butt and getting fatter? Wow. I am so sick of Casey's self righteousness and that all rules apply to everyone else but her. So she can be unemployed for how long, but it's bad that ZG had a spotty work record? Unfreakingbelievable.

Did I read right that the tapes and videos have been destroyed? That has to be a lie. No way would Casey destroy those. She is way to vain for that. She just doesn't want them used against her.

And how DARE her lawyers attack ZG for a spotty work history - AT LEAST SHE HAS ONE! What is Casey doing these days? Sitting on her butt and getting fatter? Wow. I am so sick of Casey's self righteousness and that all rules apply to everyone else but her. So she can be unemployed for how long, but it's bad that ZG had a spotty work record? Unfreakingbelievable.

Aedrys!!!!:seeya:

I'm hoping for a 'what's good for the goose' scenario. As in I don't ever recall hearing or reading about ZG pretending to go to work at a job that she didn't have or stealing everyone she knew blind.

I'm hoping for a 'what's good for the goose' scenario. As in I don't ever recall hearing or reading about ZG pretending to go to work at a job that she didn't have or stealing everyone she knew blind.

and at least she was working to provide for her children... all of which are accounted for. None left to be supported by grandparents and then murdered. :furious:

Many things bother me about the link LG posted. One of which is that the audio tapes were made under the direction of psychotherapists. Ummm... didn't she report every dang time that she was NOT under mental health treatment? Sooo... How did that come about? Also, why make audio tapes to share with your lawyers as a precursor to making video diaries to do the same? Aren't diaries supposed to be private? Didn't we hear about FCA liking to write prior to the trial, during the years of learning about her? Give her a pen and paper and lighter. Did she not learn enough about the web during her trial?

Also, WHY did she need to share these with her lawyers at all? Why the secure website? Seriously?

I also knew coming here today would yield something in the news dept. Can't let a little thing like a presidential election show up FCA :rolleyes:

Many things bother me about the link LG posted. One of which is that the audio tapes were made under the direction of psychotherapists. Ummm... didn't she report every dang time that she was NOT under mental health treatment? Sooo... How did that come about? Also, why make audio tapes to share with your lawyers as a precursor to making video diaries to do the same? Aren't diaries supposed to be private? Didn't we hear about FCA liking to write prior to the trial, during the years of learning about her? Give her a pen and paper and lighter. Did she not learn enough about the web during her trial?

Also, WHY did she need to share these with her lawyers at all? Why the secure website? Seriously?

I also knew coming here today would yield something in the news dept. Can't let a little thing like a presidential election show up FCA :rolleyes:

I don't think her "psychotherapists" were actual licensed folk...I think she was probably talking to "somebody" once she got out of jail - maybe the pastor....but they all say do a journal - nobody tells you to start an online one and post it on youtube to make a few bucks....plus letting everyone know by alerting radaronline. :floorlaugh:

Not sure that issue is going to fly for her IM - she isn't doing serious work like your daughter is, with healing as the end goal. IMO I believe it was more indexed under "making up reasons why I can't look for a job".

I think the main difference is that ZG WANTS to work. I'm sure Casey is happy as a pig in $$$$ to be doing NOTHING!

I think the main difference is that ZG WANTS to work. I'm sure Casey is happy as a pig in $$$$ to be doing NOTHING!

Thank you for pointing this out. I'd like them to compare job application lists. No question who the winner would be.

I got the impression that it was her lawyers that suggested she do this...saying that it was something that a therapist would have advised. I don't trust anything her attorneys say, anyway. Like they'd speak the truth? Yeah, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member