ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the story with your link which seems to have turned into an election day link ...:great: ...and found this one instead,
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Due to all the election coverage, I think this bit of news almost slid under the wire into nowhere land.

But IMO - it's another step forward for Morgan and Morgan.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,872357.story

From LG's link:
The video diaries were posted on "what we thought was a secure website where communications with Ms. Anthony and her counsel were maintained," Greene said.

But when a diary leaked online in January, "We destroyed everything on the website," he said. The audio tapes, he said, were "practice" for the video diaries, and "were never preserved."

Greene changed his story about someone hacking into FCA's computer, hasn't he? Didn't they file a police report or was that just more mistruths? Isn't filing a false police report illegal?

Greene also said they destroyed everything on the website and that the audio tapes were never preserved. I thought Greene said he didn't know anything about any audio tapes?
Supposedly these videos were destined for the therapists, but instead were going to the attorneys' website. Is this another mistruth?

I wonder if they also destroyed her computer when they were destroying everything she had done. Has anyone seen anything on line from FCA since then? Wasn't all this about the time they suddenly moved her from the church? Maybe she had to leave the computer and the dog behind since they weren't really hers?

From LG's link:
The video diaries were posted on "what we thought was a secure website where communications with Ms. Anthony and her counsel were maintained," Greene said.

But when a diary leaked online in January, "We destroyed everything on the website," he said. The audio tapes, he said, were "practice" for the video diaries, and "were never preserved."

Greene changed his story about someone hacking into FCA's computer, hasn't he? Didn't they file a police report or was that just more mistruths? Isn't filing a false police report illegal?

Greene also said they destroyed everything on the website and that the audio tapes were never preserved. I thought Greene said he didn't know anything about any audio tapes?
Supposedly these videos were destined for the therapists, but instead were going to the attorneys' website. Is this another mistruth?

I wonder if they also destroyed her computer when they were destroying everything she had done. Has anyone seen anything on line from FCA since then? Wasn't all this about the time they suddenly moved her from the church? Maybe she had to leave the computer and the dog behind since they weren't really hers?

Um...when you upload a file onto a site - it's not like sending a box in the mail is it? You are uploading a copy of the file, not the original file itself??? When I upload something..it's both here and there not just there..:waitasec:

Besides..he wasn't her lawyer during this process was he? I think if we checked with radaronline and tmz, they would still have copies - as would her computer.....:moo:

And if those videos were only practise, then where are the actual real non-practise ones that weren't on the site?? Hmmmm Mr. Green?

I don't think her "psychotherapists" were actual licensed folk...I think she was probably talking to "somebody" once she got out of jail - maybe the pastor....but they all say do a journal - nobody tells you to start an online one and post it on youtube to make a few bucks....plus letting everyone know by alerting radaronline. :floorlaugh:

Not sure that issue is going to fly for her IM - she isn't doing serious work like your daughter is, with healing as the end goal. IMO I believe it was more indexed under "making up reasons why I can't look for a job".

Exactly! I just got angry at the spin put on her "therapy" and need for an online video diary that was to be "shared" with her lawyers. I'm positive she isn't even honest with herself when she is alone. She doesn't know how and isn't wired that way :furious:

Poor Mr Greene- I bet he misses hearing all about her nose ring and how it got infected. :innocent:

Um...when you upload a file onto a site - it's not like sending a box in the mail is it? You are uploading a copy of the file, not the original file itself??? When I upload something..it's both here and there not just there..:waitasec:

Besides..he wasn't her lawyer during this process was he? I think if we checked with radaronline and tmz, they would still have copies - as would her computer.....:moo:

And if those videos were only practise, then where are the actual real non-practise ones that weren't on the site?? Hmmmm Mr. Green?

I haven't finished reading but this is the way I understand it.

FCA had online video diary tapes which everyone saw and made copies of. Those are not in contention.

She said on the diary tapes that she also had been doing some audio (voice) tapes where she dictated or spoke her thoughts, ideas, etc (I don't know what). ZG attorneys want these audio tapes. The judge said they could have them.

BUT, FCA attorneys are saying she or they never kept the audio tapes as these were just to practice with - I suppose they were to make sure she got her story straight before going live on her diary tape. Of course, they say that after the Judge ruled in ZG's favor.

I haven't finished reading but this is the way I understand it.

FCA had online video diary tapes which everyone saw and made copies of. Those are not in contention.

She said on the diary tapes that she also had been doing some audio (voice) tapes where she dictated or spoke her thoughts, ideas, etc (I don't know what). ZG attorneys want these audio tapes. The judge said they could have them.

BUT, FCA attorneys are saying she or they never kept the audio tapes as these were just to practice with - I suppose they were to make sure she got her story straight before going live on her diary tape. Of course, they say that after the Judge ruled in ZG's favor.

Exactly. And, don't we all need to practice our journal entries?
Ironic how things just disappear around her isn't it? UUGGHHH!

Take heart kids, if she winds up self publishing her book like JB did then maybe we'll get lucky and karma will make sure all video's and audio's drop right into our laps with time stamps so that she can go back to jail for perjury.

Exactly. And, don't we all need to practice our journal entries?
Ironic how things just disappear around her isn't it? UUGGHHH!

What I find AMAZING is how they leaked onto radaronline.com and tmz.com and whoopsie - those sites paid for them. Course those fund would never have made their way back to FCA or Baez - because well - the site was hacked and the files leaked.

I was expecting to be hit by lightening while I was typing that...:floorlaugh:

Exactly! I just got angry at the spin put on her "therapy" and need for an online video diary that was to be "shared" with her lawyers. I'm positive she isn't even honest with herself when she is alone. She doesn't know how and isn't wired that way :furious:
...and doesn't all this go beyond an attorney's "job"? Why are these people so invested in her? I understand there are upcoming court cases, but this seems way too personal, doesn't it? A secure website? Sounds like the same thing they set up to view Caylee's photos. Maybe they never took it down. OMGoodness...this is all making me a little bit sick.

...and doesn't all this go beyond an attorney's "job"? Why are these people so invested in her? I understand there are upcoming court cases, but this seems way too personal, doesn't it? A secure website? Sounds like the same thing they set up to view Caylee's photos. Maybe they never took it down. OMGoodness...this is all making me a little bit sick.

It's a sick twisted relationship that she has with all of these lawyers for sure. I don't think I have ever seen anything like it.

The whole thing is sickening, I didn't even think of the Caylee photo secure site. Now my stomach is really sick.

Thread number three is in the works and this one will be closing in a few...

New thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190287"]ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona