CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer is being difficult and I have no volume so I just watched his dad with no sound. Have no idea what he was saying. Nothing changed my opinion, only added to it. I do have to say I still think it's possible that Dylan was hit by a car walking and hasn't been found yet.

For one thing, he criticized the investigation again. Thinks they should have searched his home a lot sooner than they did.

Not only is this video not playing for me, the headline needs spell check.

The tension is rising here and reached a new level of frustration at this point.
Plays fine on my laptop - Maybe the station will spell-check when it reviews its
pages.

For one thing, he criticized the investigation again. Thinks they should have searched his home a lot sooner than they did.

I can't view the video, but hey, if this is true, there's one thing I'll agree with. How convenient for him....

since I am hearing impaired- I will ask a mod to transcribe this video word for word. With the adaptive equipment- I am able to hear it- but I dare not transcribe it- just in case.

ETA: message sent
Scanner rewind pro- close enough

I think its really cool how we can discuss different possible theories and ideas here. Goodnight. Pulled an all nighter last night with many of you, I have nothing left to contribute at this point other than prayers to Dylan, his family, and those working to bring him home.

Thanks, that did clarify things a little for me. It would make sense to take his stuff with him if he was planning to be there for 2 days.

Would be really nice if someone can transcribe, some of us are having trouble with the video, please and thank you.

I have to agree with him there. Thanks for the uncut. Will watch tomorrow. Just got off work and have to be up at 6 to go to work again. I've got to get to bed.

Dylan was obviously somehow able to communicate with his friends since they apparently expected he was going to visit in the morning. Also they apparently knew that his plans to visit them on the evening of the 18th have changed to the morning of 19th.
I am really curious when his friends were told his plans changed and how he was able to communicate with them before his cell phone activity stopped.

It may have been when he was still around the airport and had service. Isn't the airport a long ways away from where MR lives in the mountains??? It's possible he communicated with them before he got to the Vallecito area.

It may have been when he was still around the airport and had service. Isn't the airport a long ways away from where MR lives in the mountains??? It's possible he communicated with them before he got to the Vallecito area.

Long ways? I guess it depends on where you live. I live outside of Santa Fe, NM and it takes me well over an hour to get to the Sunport Airport in ABQ, NM.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Vallecito,+Co&daddr=Durango-La+Plata+County+Airport,+1000+County+Road+309,+Durango,+CO+81303&hl=en&sll=37.151855,-107.753738&sspn=0.039678,0.082054&geocode=FWpbOgIdxk2W-Skfu0A0kZ4-hzFSqdsTc-t2ag%3BFaEHNwIdvtiT-Sn58EIkkBk8hzHO3t_bs7VF6Q&mra=ls&t=m&z=11"]Vallecito, CO to Durango-La Plata County Airport - Google Maps[/ame]

Would be really nice if someone can transcribe, some of us are having trouble with the video, please and thank you.

Wish I could help but my headset is about worthless, I have to mess with the wires and not move them at all once I find a spot that connects. I had bought an ear bud, but it got stepped on and broke within a week. I also popped a lens out of my glasses today (which took me over 5 hours to find because it flew and I couldn't see to find it without my glasses!) I finally found it, but the screw is gone so I can't fix it. I just don't think I'd do very well using one hand and one eye. Hopefully someone will do it.

I agree with the assessment that MR criticized the investigation AGAIN.

"It doesn't at all surprise me, you know, that they searched my home yesterday cause quite frankly I was expecting that to happen a week ago, so you know my opinion is we're all a week late in where we're at with this..."

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico...nce/-/9153728/17616906/-/huo4iaz/-/index.html

Question: Why was MR expecting a CSI investigation of his home a week ago (i.e. immediately after Dylan had been reported missing & initially presumed to be a possible runaway)?

is it just me or is there no sense of urgency, no distress? He seems way too controlled/calm IMO

as I stated upthread- I am hearing impaired; his body language says much. With the equipment- his voice is cracking at one point. JMO

controlled/calm no distress or urgency.

wants the focus to be on Dylan not on him (MR), but more than once said words to the effect of I'm doing everything I can, which IMO focuses on himself ratherthan Dylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar