CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have even started on this thread but I wanted to check in on Dylan anyway. Any news?

I'm dealing with a family issue right now that has me devastated so I may be out more than in but Dylan will be in my thoughts until he comes home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I have even started on this thread but I wanted to check in on Dylan anyway. Any news?

I'm dealing with a family issue right now that has me devastated so I may be out more than in but Dylan will be in my thoughts until he comes home.

No news, but I hope your family issue gets straightened out quickly.

Sorry to hear you are going thru a rough time. Hope it turns out ok for you.

Awww. Hope you are okay. Stay strong.

O/T Sorry about the family issues. We'll keep the light on for ya. :seeya:

Good luck with whatever's going on there Vasportsmom! you're not missing much here,...I hope everything turns out okay there!
Hang in, ;)

Actually I agree with SCHMAE. LE knows a lot more than we do and I know everyone knows how I feel. Just pull my posts up and read. LOL I'm not typing that stuff again for the 4th time. My thumbs have finally stopped hurting.:great:

Confusion I hope you got some sleep!

But if you believe he was abducted by a random perp, do you believe that LE knows who? I don't see how they could, since Dylan remain missing. And if they were looking for a specific perp with a missing child they would have criteria for an Amber Alert, not to mention APB's, etc.

It really doesn't sound good for tomorrow out there. There's a winter storm warning, and they're expecting up to 6 inches of snow by about 6 am. At least that's what I read.

But if you believe he was abducted by a random perp, do you believe that LE knows who? I don't see how they could, since Dylan remain missing. And if they were looking for a specific perp with a missing child they would have criteria for an Amber Alert, not to mention APB's, etc.

I don't believe LE knows who if a random perp. I believe the lack of saying to the public anything like ' be diligent, be aware, there is a child predator on the loose' indicates to ME personally, that they do not believe there is a random perp. I think the fact that no statement has been made to either ALERT or CALM the community about travelling, roaming child snatchers is a clear message that THERE IS no such perpetrator in ' this particular' case. But that's just me. If they thought he was snatched by someone who threw him in a car and ran off out of sight, I think it's their absolute DUTY to inform the public that their children may be in danger as well.

I don't believe LE knows who if a random perp. I believe the lack of saying to the public anything like ' be diligent, be aware, there is a child predator on the loose' indicates to ME personally, that they do not believe there is a random perp. I think the fact that no statement has been made to either ALERT or CALM the community about travelling, roaming child snatchers is a clear message that THERE IS no such perpetrator in ' this particular' case. But that's just me. If they thought he was snatched by someone who threw him in a car and ran off out of sight, I think it's their absolute DUTY to inform the public that their children may be in danger as well.

Not to mention there are frequently, though not always, reports of attempted luring prior to and following abductions. Not the case here. I wonder if LE is as divided as we are?

I wonder if his Vallecito friend lives anywhere near that intersection.

She is his mother.

*I* as a mother, would expect to be given the courtesy of a phone call as soon as you suspect my child is missing. Anything less is...bizarre. (imo)

There have been instances in cases I have followed where LE has kept the cell phone when a child is reported missing.

If they did keep MR's cell phone he would not of known that they had even texted or phoned his cell.

Quick O/T: for those who may have been following the Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook case but haven't checked the thread in awhile since it's slowed down some, I wanted to pass along that the Celebration of Life and Love for Elizabeth has started on Livestream. Here's their thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8634896#post8634896"]Found Deceased IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #23 - Page 48 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame].

This is so hard to type, but boy do I hope not to be watching something like this for Dylan one day. Please come home safe Dylan.

Remember, New Mexico isn't that far away---in regards to wandering SO.

Not to mention there are frequently, though not always, reports of attempted luring prior to and following abductions. Not the case here. I wonder if LE is as divided as we are?

I doubt if they are as torn because they know the answers that we don't.
Did Dylan get to MR' house?
Where is his phone?
Did MR pass LDT ?

Just because I think it is worth a reminder sometimes.

Investigators issued a search warrant for the home of Dylan's father last week, saying they were not calling Mark a suspect in Dylan's disappearance, but that since it was the last place Dylan was seen "it is only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan.”

Authorities say nothing helpful to the investigation was found inside his home. They also noted that Mark had been cooperative in the investigation.

http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/Search-Continues-For-Missing-Boy-180366681.html

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: La Plata County Sheriff`s Office handed Mark Redwine a search warrant and began combing through his home.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This is a very detailed, meticulous search of the house and property.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

"In some circumstances it can be safely assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of proof of its occurrence as positive proof of its non-occurrence." ~ Irving Copi

JMO as usual...

ETA: In the event I may find myself dining on Corvus Corvidae at some future date and to make it slightly more palatable - I will note that "inside his home" did not specify "property" or "vehicles" where "house" and "property" were previously distinguished from one another.

Okay, I found some more info about RRS.

He lives above the office at B*** S**** RV Park & Cabins.

Confusion, this B & S RV PARK, I wonder about it.
I wonder if all of its residents are SO' s or RSO's type.
They tend to congregate together in neighborhoods or
streets where they are allowed. Because of the strict
restrictions on RSO's such as not within 100 feet of a
school, or place where children might be *( this includes
mcdonalds, stores, parks , churches, almost ANYWHERE
besides a bar or a strip club a child might be) and because
they cannot live near a home with kids, etc etc., they tend
to buddy up in areas where there are no other businesses or
homes. ALSO, not a lot of landlords want to rent to them, so
once they find a ' safe place' they tell their friends, hey my
landlord will rent to you and at the point there are nothing but
SO's living in ur neighborhood, no one else WANTS to live there.
So food for thought, that whole RV park may be ne'er do wells
of various sorts.
Apology in advance to the B & S Rv park if I've misjudged you...
it is only my opinion and not reflective of your establishment !
:)

And if you have to ask how I know, you have not been paying attention :p

Just because I think it is worth a reminder sometimes.

Investigators issued a search warrant for the home of Dylan's father last week, saying they were not calling Mark a suspect in Dylan's disappearance, but that since it was the last place Dylan was seen "it is only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan.”

Authorities say nothing helpful to the investigation was found inside his home. They also noted that Mark had been cooperative in the investigation.

http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/Search-Continues-For-Missing-Boy-180366681.html

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: La Plata County Sheriff`s Office handed Mark Redwine a search warrant and began combing through his home.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This is a very detailed, meticulous search of the house and property.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

"In some circumstances it can be safely assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of proof of its occurrence as positive proof of its non-occurrence." ~ Irving Copi

JMO as usual...

Which basically means they do not believe the inside of MR's home to be a crime scene, right ?

I'm not sure I would return the texts of someone who beat me unconscious either.

I do not think he was beaten unconscious! I think he passed out drunk after his son bopped him one and I dont think it took much.
when he came too he didnt even know who hit him

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads