CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm wondering how you found out about my past life as I read your post. I can testify that you are so right in that by fighting a forced visitation with a NCP you can become the NCP and maybe even arrested. I know all about that, personally. I too think that MR would have done anything to spite and hurt Dylan's mother and most likely planned everything out prior to Dylan's arrival. JMO but a very strong one.

yes, lonetraveler IMO there unfortunately are way too many of us who know that horrible reality of how bad it can get ..and that any who have not experienced it personally or seen the reality in a loved one or friend going through it..well..that's its hard to understand or even believe that such horrible, uncontrollable situations do actually happen.. but so very sadly they do happen and some of them do end in horrific tragedy.. IMO that is a possibility here with Dylan..jmo, tho.

There have been instances in cases I have followed where LE has kept the cell phone when a child is reported missing.

If they did keep MR's cell phone he would not of known that they had even texted or phoned his cell.

Ok. However that does not negate the fact that he texted her about their missing child, and THEN she said "we need to contact the sheriff's office"

They could not have taken the cell before the child was reported missing, right?

Does MR have a FB page?
I haven't seen one, but maybe he yanked it before the world crumbled.
ER seems more "tech saavy" than MR does, if I'm making generalizations.
And I'm making generalizations.

I don't think he does. For years I didn't have a husband listed, and only had half of my brothers listed. I only listed people who had accounts.

In any event, he doesn't have one that's connected to any of his kids accounts that I've seen.

I don't think he does. For years I didn't have a husband listed, and only had half of my brothers listed. I only listed people who had accounts.

In any event, he doesn't have one that's connected to any of his kids accounts that I've seen.

I was going to say the same thing. I list my mother because she has an account but my dad doesn't. *They have been married 63 years, no custody issues*. My kids list me as a parent but not their father because he doesn't have a FB account either.

In addition, I only listed my sibling who have an account, not the ones who don't.

Yeah, same here. I don't list family members who don't have accounts (or ones who do!). I don't find not listing MR as a parent concerning especially if he didn't have a profile. It makes me nervous when kids profiles are accessible to the general public and any personal/family details are floating around on their pages.

...as I go off to sleuth...lol... :blushing:

I've had a busy week and haven't had time to turn on the tv or look for news on the internet. The first thing that popped up on my browser when I was looking for news about Dylan was this scam from a supposed kidnapper. ! !

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do and information to review. At a glance- can someone tell me what the major credible theories floating around WS are?

Anything of interest on the kids accounts? I haven't been to theirs yet.

Speaking of which how many children does MR have.

Dylan, Cory, and.....

I've had a busy week and haven't had time to turn on the tv or look for news on the internet. The first thing that popped up on my browser when I was looking for news about Dylan was this scam from a supposed kidnapper. ! !

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do and information to review. At a glance- can someone tell me what the major credible theories floating around WS are?

I'm not sure it's a safe question :floorlaugh: Anyhoo we did discuss Dad today. Now we have moved on to RSO's. And discussing Non RSO's.

Anything of interest on the kids accounts? I haven't been to theirs yet.

Speaking of which how many children does MR have.

Dylan, Cory, and.....

Nick, and one other according to other posters. I'm not aware of who the other one is. (although some say Mark is a senior...so...) ;)

Nick, and one other according to other posters. I'm not aware of who the other one is. (although some say Mark is a senior...so...) ;)

Ok so we have Dylan, Cory and Nick.

Dad said in his interview his son and brother were coming into help him.

Then I read another son was there hoping to be some help and trying to understand his dad? A strange remark. I think this one about 24 or 28?

Are those two one and the same?

So there might be a Mark Jr?

Sorry but this has never been established.

Thinking of all of this MR has been paying child support forever and paying attorneys forever too!

Should we be sleuthing MR's other kids? I don't think they are involved.

Other than RSO's in the general area, there is nothing really to sleuth, IMO, and LE is likely doing that already. At least I hope they are.

Seems tension is everywhere in this case and certainly understandable. If you visit Dylan's FB Page :what:

I'm not sure it's a safe question :floorlaugh: Anyhoo we did discuss Dad today. Now we have moved on to RSO's. And discussing Non RSO's.

:notgood: Anyone else wanna summarize the last few days of conversation? lol ... :shush: "we're working through some ideas" !

:notgood: Anyone else wanna summarize the last few days of conversation? lol ... :shush: "we're working through some ideas" !

MR did it. Prove it. MR did it. Prove it. MR di... shh, Salem's coming.

That about covers it, I think. :truce:

MR did it. Prove it. MR did it. Prove it. MR di... shh, Salem's coming.

That about covers it, I think. :truce:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Excellent summary :seeya:

Just spent some time looking at what the FBI did once they officially joined the case back on Tuesday, Nov. 27th. Many times I find it is clearer what LE does than what they say, at least I can understand it better that way lol. I tried to only focus on things that were being done over those days.

Tues. & Wednesday

The FBI officially joins the investigation.
http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ws01/Timeline-of-events-in-Dylan-Redwine-case

6 p.m.: Friends and family hold a vigil for Dylan, and Mark Redwine makes his first public appearance
http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ws01/Timeline-of-events-in-Dylan-Redwine-case

Twenty law officers on Wednesday continued their door-to-door visits and inspection of buildings that began Tuesday with the hope of finding someone with information who can help solve the mystery of Dylan’s disappearance.
The task force has officers from the Sheriff’s Office, Durango Police Department, FBI, Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the Bayfield Marshal’s Office.
http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...ment-says-missing-teenager-did-not-run-away--

Three canine units belonging to La Plata Search and Rescue returned Wednesday to Vallecito to explore areas adjacent to the reservoir but not along the shore, Bender said. [FONT=&quot]http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...ment-says-missing-teenager-did-not-run-away--[/FONT]
Thurs.

Friday

The Task Force is asking the general public if they have any recreational video footage that includes vehicles traveling on main routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6 p.m. on Nov. 18 through noon on Nov. 19, to call dispatch at 970-385-2900 to make arrangements to get a copy of the footage to the task force.
[FONT=&quot]http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/task-force-searches-home-of-dylan-redwines-father-does-not-call-father-a-suspect
[/FONT]

Mark Redwine also agreed to give an official interview to the task force for the case – made up of agents from the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Durango Police Department, Bayfield Marshal’s Office, FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigation – after investigators asked if he would be willing to do an in-depth interview, said Lt. Ray Shupe, spokesman for the task force.
Redwine has given several cursory interviews in the past, but this was the first in-depth interview he has given, Shupe said.
No attorney was present for the interview, and Shupe said Redwine has not retained an attorney.

[FONT=&quot]http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121139996/-1/news[/FONT]

Saturday

Lt. Ray Shupe, a spokesman for the task force, said the group has broken into teams this weekend. One is looking into all information that has come into a tip line; another is investigating the registered sex offenders who live in the Vallecito area. There are nine of them in Vallecito and Bayfield. Another team is combing through videos and photographs taken along the road from Vallecito to Durango on the day Dylan went missing.

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_22110078/dad-its-wait-wonder

Sunday

And he is trying to deal with the added weight of knowing that some people think he had something to do with his son's disappearance because he was the last one to see him. He has contacted a criminal-defense attorney to help him with that.
http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_22110078/dad-its-wait-wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member