CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn. Now my curiousity is taking over. What did this employee say that got everyone so upset?

According to MR, one of them is a sock. I doubt we'll hear about any others for a while, if at all.

I don't know if the scanner thread from the search is still up but there were a few items listed as found.

When B.M. asked about the new clues on FB it didn't dawn on me he may have been speaking to what was found at the recent area search. Perhaps due to the question being now 2 hours old i thought perhaps new news? Prolly not.

it seems someone supposedly made some untrue comments about someone in the family on a social media site. someone supposedly went and confronted that person where they work. the adm. of the find missing DR facebook said let them know if someone in the family is being unfairly attacked - to bring info to them and to not confront the person.....all rumor......and if you understand what I typed - my opinion of what happened - then you have teenage kids - cause it's like listening to my daughter and her friends!!

mods, if this rumor needs deleted, that's fine...

I don't know if the scanner thread from the search is still up but there were a few items listed as found.

Somewhere on MSM it was said they'd found about 30 items and collected about 10 of them, I believe. That still leaves 9 more to figure out.

and supposedly the person/employee that made the comments about the Dylan Redwine case on the social network wrote a letter of apology.....

and it is once again...calm

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8619330&postcount=387"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

i think this post list the items found that came over the scanner feed. Not sure what ten they thought were important enough to keep. and then again they may have found other items that did not come across the scanner....:waitasec:

Do you know what they originally posted about?

Yeah, actually I'm pretty sure I know who the "employee" was and what she was writing (repeatedly)... she had been posting on the Find Dylan fb page and also on NG's fb page, some not so nice things... but if I get into it more on the thread I might get too close to crossing a line.

Yeah, actually I'm pretty sure I know who the "employee" was and what she was writing (repeatedly)... she had been posting on the Find Dylan fb page and also on NG's fb page, some not so nice things... but if I get into it more on the thread I might get too close to crossing a line.

the same comments that we discussed on here for pages and pages?? :blushing:

Nope they were not so nice comments about someone who's unsleuthable here. :nono:

I'm certainly glad they were straightened out about that! If we can't sleuth someone, nobody should be able to. MOO

Somewhere on MSM it was said they'd found about 30 items and collected about 10 of them, I believe. That still leaves 9 more to figure out.

the list was on the scanner thread for the search but I can't (we) can't bring it over here.

the list was on the canner thread for the search but I can't (we) can't bring it over here.

It was also on a a website somewhere, I just don't remember where. I didn't read it on the scanner thread.

ETA: I read what was found that day, I was writing them down at the time, but it was somewhere else that I read that they only considered 10 items worth saving.

It was also on a a website somewhere, I just don't remember where. I didn't read it on the scanner thread.

ETA: I read what was found that day, I was writing them down at the time, but it was somewhere else that I read that they only considered 10 items worth saving.

With the items collected how long does it take to know if they are dylans?

Do you know this for sure? If I recall the person that was discussed the other day and caused the thread to shut down worked at a dog grooming place. The person from the FB thread worked at a coffee shop. Just curious if this is your speculation or if you actually saw the posts. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb