CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish somebody would answer the question B.M. asks on FB (1 hour ago) Oh well it wouldn't be confirmed by LE anyhoo sigh.......Prolly just nothing.

I wish somebody would answer the question B.M. asks on FB (1 hour ago) Oh well it wouldn't be confirmed by LE anyhoo sigh.......Prolly just nothing.

According to MR, one of them is a sock. I doubt we'll hear about any others for a while, if at all.

I hope they are looking closely at al of his acquaintances, co-workers and neighbors.

I cannot believe that Dylan went off to hitch hike or go fishing that morning. I do not believe that he left without making an effort to contact his waiting friends before he left.

And by the time he woke up and ate breakfast and watched Spongebob, it would only be about an hour or a little more, before Dad came back at 11 to pick him up. So I don't think he left to hitch hike that morning.

But I can believe that someone---a creepy neighbor, 'family friend', co-worker---might have popped in that morning and offered Dylan a ride.

MR did it. Prove it. MR did it. Prove it. MR di... shh, Salem's coming.

That about covers it, I think. :truce:

:floorlaugh::banghead::floorlaugh::banghead: :floorlaugh::banghead::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

MR did it. Prove it. MR did it. Prove it. MR di... shh, Salem's coming.

That about covers it, I think. :truce:

:drama: :pullhair: :rollercoaster: :curses:

:whiteflag:

(I think I do better without speaking)

Nevermind- it was the Find DR page. I would like to know the answer as well.

Just jumping off your post here, NSU. The Find Missing DR facebook is linkable here with the understanding there is to be no copy/paste of comments and all comments are considered rumor. Our ususal stuff.

It seems some are not sure it they can link it and/or discuss it, so just want to make sure that everyone knows that as the official facebook for Dylan, it is an acceptable facebook here.

Salem

I'd like to know how many of the cabins and RV spaces were being rented at the time, and how many of the renters were friends of the guy above the office.

dylan-redwine.jpg

Dylan at airport

dylan-redwine2.jpg

Dylan at walmart

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/12/05/surveillance-photos-show-dylan-the-day-before-he-disappeared/

~jmo... I wish the Walmart pic was just a bit more clear!

Just jumping off your post here, NSU. The Find Missing DR facebook is linkable here with the understanding there is to be no copy/paste of comments and all comments are considered rumor. Our ususal stuff.

It seems some are not sure it they can link it and/or discuss it, so just want to make sure that everyone knows that as the official facebook for Dylan, it is an acceptable facebook here.

Salem

I would be one of those peeps who gets confused. Thanks for the clarification.

I don't believe LE knows who if a random perp. I believe the lack of saying to the public anything like ' be diligent, be aware, there is a child predator on the loose' indicates to ME personally, that they do not believe there is a random perp. I think the fact that no statement has been made to either ALERT or CALM the community about travelling, roaming child snatchers is a clear message that THERE IS no such perpetrator in ' this particular' case. But that's just me. If they thought he was snatched by someone who threw him in a car and ran off out of sight, I think it's their absolute DUTY to inform the public that their children may be in danger as well.

I have to disagree on this. My sister is a dectective for a sheriff's dept south of Ft Worth. There have been a couple of instances down there that have made the news here in North Texas that I have asked her about and she has told me that she knew it was one of hers but there was no proof. She is a tight lipped LE as they come.

Interesting the post on Find Dylan FB 3 hours ago.. the message from local business owner and apology from employee who apparently were grossly misinformed before making posts about members of Redwine family. Admin asks such posts to be forwarded to her not dealt with individually.

Hmmm

Seems tension is everywhere in this case and certainly understandable. If you visit Dylan's FB Page :what:

I must have missed it. Or do you mean the employee from the restaursant apologizing for something---I don't know what.?

Interesting the post on Find Dylan FB 3 hours ago.. the message from local business owner and apology from employee who apparently were grossly misinformed before making posts about members of Redwine family. Admin asks such posts to be forwarded to her not dealt with individually.

Hmmm

Yes i saw that too. That's what i meant in my post a few back regarding the tension. Just clarifying off your post.

Hmmm

Do you know what they originally posted about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg