The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited and hour and half to see a penis yes, but it looked like a nice penis. If ever they can be classed as nice looking that it. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well, the defense team successfully ended the day with a confusing "penis pic" for the jury to mull over for a few days.

Hopefully the jurors are smart enough to understand that 2 dirty pics on a damaged hard drive are not enough evidence to acquit Jodi for first degree murder.

Too bad Juan can't make a collage of all the dirty pics, and show them side by side with the mortal injuries Travis suffered. Then ask if those dirty pics justify butchering a human being like that.

Does the fact that I dont see anything abnormal about TAs *sexual deviency* or self peni (lol) pictures [if they even are his] make me kinky?? This is just ridiculous!! What the heck are they trying to prove? And how does this fit into the *self defense* theory??? :mad:

I think she shot him first for the following reasons:

1. Because she brought a gun with her intending to use it.
2. Her interrogation statements indicate, if you read between the lines, that she shot him and the gun jammed, (and I think she started stabbing him as a result).
3. IIRC, I don't think the ME stated it would be impossible for Travis to survive for a little while after a gun shot to the head.
4. We have seen people survive gun shots to the head, like Gabby Giffords.
5. We have a poster on here very familiar with guns and with 25s who stated that a 25 would not easily or instantly kill a man like Travis.
6. I think jodi would have believed that a gun shot would immediately incapacitate him while stabbing is more iffy and she would not have wanted to get so close to him such that he might be able to disarm her, which a knife would require.
7. Travis was sitting down in the shower right before the killing began and the trajectory of the bullet shows he was shot from above.
8. Her stories about the intruders probably mirror to some degree what actually happened.
9. Travis was found with the head wound facing away, and towards the wall of the shower. We know that he left the shower during the killing and was dragged back into it and we know he was shot in the shower. It makes no sense that she would shoot him and then pull him back out and turn him around so that the head wound faced away from her. Too much work.

I suppose it doesn't matter much except stabbing first may indicate a bit more ruthlessness on her part. But either way, this is one of the most vicious murders I have ever seen.

Hmmmm... you do make a good argument for the gunshot first scenario.. imo its just a couple issues that for me seem to solidify the use of the knife came first.. the top one being the defensive wounds.. I just cannot get past that issue as imo the main indicator that the knife came before the gun.. I, personally have a small .25 caliber handgun that hubby bought me after I received my CWP(tho, I do not carry it with me ever) .. but IMO you're correct about gunshot to the head not being a guaranteed immediate death due to the small caliber, the angle of travel, and the point of entry...but IMO tho not guaranteed to be immediate death, however IMO it would have definitely rendered him incapable of in any way attempting to defend himself from the point in time when shot..jmo.

The one other issue is that it seemed to me that the ME was indicating that there was a good possibility the gunshot could have evn come very soon before he died.. or even possible he was actually dead at the time of the gunshot..

So, with that being my opinion I just cannot believe that the gunshot came before the stabbing.. IMO the stab to the area of the heart was the first manner and point of the attack to which he was still able to make attempts of defending the continued attack with the knife..of course this is jmo based on what little I know and the info we've been given throughout the trial..

But TBH I will just never understand why, why, why she did not use the gun first..because I absolutely agree with you that the gun was the intended weapon to kill Travis.. so, what in the world led to her instead using a much more difficult, much less accurate, much less effective WRT immediate incapacity and/or death..???

Truly in my mind the only thing that I can think of is that she wanted to make this a more personal murder..she wanted to be up close and personal, with a much more hands on approach of murdering Travis.. and this for me IMO shows just what type person and mindset we are dealing with..someone that IMO truly has psychopathic traits, especially where this victim and his murder are concerned..

Otherwise for me there just is zero cause or reason for Jodi choosing to not go with the gun which would've been the easier, more effective manner in which she could have killed him.. IMO the simple reason is that she wanted and preferred to murder him in an extremely personal and vicious way..

Again all jmo and as I said you make a great argument for the gunshot first scenario..

I saw two pics!

Oh, and I guess we waited to know we would not see the videos in front of the jury, but of course we found them and OMG - they seem to prove NOTHIN'!!!!!!

Me too, the other had a blue image, couldn't make it out.

Was it time stamped? Not the penis, the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blah day in court. Defense took a step back based on the juror questions and witness answers to these questions, but other than that, yawnfest.

I'm going to get some Thai food, I suppose. Anything that I need to do during business hours for the next week, as far as I can tell at this point, is getting done TOMORROW!

I missed them too, but I rewound and saw them! :blushing:

How do you rewind? I don't know that trick - and I thought I was pretty computer savvy. Guess I got schooled! :( Can you do it through a regular browser like Firefox 18.0? Or do you need a special application for watching the live stream to rewind? Thanks in advance!

First they make us stare at the Seal for hours, then they flash that at us and close shop for the day. It's very mean.

Does the fact that I dont see anything abnormal about TAs *sexual deviency* or self peni (lol) pictures [if they even are his] make me kinky?? This is just ridiculous!! What the heck are they trying to prove? And how does this fit into the *self defense* theory??? :mad:

I dont see anything that makes him abnormal either Jetaime.

It is like they are trying to humiliate Travis even in death.

IMO

I feel the same way! I hope my sex life is never put on display like this. I find all of this "deviance" the defense is trying to prove, rather tame and mild. :blushing:

I have yet to hear ANYTHING in this trial regarding sex, that makes me :eek:

IMO you're absolutely correct and the pics in no way whatsoever even begin to establish just cause for Jodi slaughtering him.. moo its just further indication this DT just has nothing to work with due to having JA as their client.jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772