Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm hearing the phone interview or the video interrogation all over again, and I KNOW those were lies.

now she went to coasta rica to stalk victor... :what:

But he had moved out she said. OK my money is on her flying to Costa Rica to stalk him and surprise surprise, he ran. She gets there to the families house and he is not there.

She likes a guy, he likes her, she starts to get scary, they get away. Most of them

So let me get this right: she has a horrible upbringing, complete with beatings from mommy and daddy traps her, but she is "worried" about Bobby and/or the 2 ninjas finding her family and hurting them?

I'd be like, "SURE, BRING IT! I'm not saving their arses since they were so awful to me! go on, I DARE you!"

So I guess the point of this line of questioning is that she has in the past gone back to a abusive and cheating boyfriend over and over again.

ALL ALLEGEDLY OF COURSE.

So they are trying to explain away why she would drive over 1,000 miles to a abusive Travis.

court only goes until 4:30 right?

that means we have 15 more minutes of this and most likely all day tomorrow as she is still on year 19

BREAKING NEWS: she bought Bobby a southpark t-shirt..

I am so glad I finally know this!

:sigh:

zzzz...

I was working at Denny's...did you know that Denny's sells a Grand Slam breakfast...it comes with eggs...i like eggs...one time i thought an egg was rotten but I smelled it...and in that regard, it was stinky but not really rotten...what was rotten was how the egg treated me...it was an abusive egg....

And then @ Denny's I got promoted bc I was the top seller for the Moons Over MyHammy...that inspired me to take a road trip to Miami where I met this OTHER guy named Leon. That's short for Napoleon. Yet another coninky-dink!!

she seriously doesn't get it does she? she is sat there smiling and smirking like she is talking to someone who gives a S*** about her life.

Well...one thing about it she also has diarrhea of the mouth. The other must have cleared up quickly since she is not trotting to the bathroom all the time now.

Hi, Sassy TexasBelle2. More than most, Jodi has a need for relationships; or, more specifically, for listeners.

Even on the fouton, Jodi doesn't have sex; she "hangs out."

Does she even realize she is blowing her self defense claim out the window by talking about what Bobby did or didn't do...

LOL and how she continued to screw him and buy things for him. How can she claim to have been afraid of Travis when she wasn't with Bobby?? Even her lawyer seems to not believe her.

How old was this guy if his parents were in a rest home??

He was kind of mean...wait, which one is being mean now?
Decided a relationship isn't going to work...Bobby had this other girl and he was still talking to her, but Jodi bought him clothing anyways. She made trips up to see Bobby and on weekends they'd take these trips. THIS IS THE SAME AS SHE DID WITH TRAVIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457