Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start a new thread for this discussion.

Nurse is that okay w/you?

Salem

The one day she takes the stand and I miss it!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: I thought they didn't come back til Tuesday! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is she done or is more coming? Does anyone have a link to her entire testimony?

I found one that works but I'm not sure it's live. Is she talking about Matt and Bobby? What does this have to do with anything?

Poor Jodi!

tiniest_violin.gif

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Was the mother smirking when JA was talking about her parents abusing her?

Were there any records of any abuse, ever?

Dr. Drew on HLN, saying she told about "horrible" abuse from her parents and many boyfriends... Horrible???? Was Dr. Drew watching the same Jodi Arias we were watching? :waitasec: I'll record his show tonight but if keeps blowing this "horrible abuse" out of proportion I may not watch it. I'm certainly not going to eat it up with a spoon. Neither will Nancy IMO.

How tempted am I to fly out to AZ to run into that courtroom in time to see Juan's cross-exam?

TEMPTED!

You should remove this link and just send it via PM (I tried to PM you but I was blocked). The other day a Tru Tv link was posted (I asked for it) and then it was taken down. I don't think it's completely kosher.

Thanks and done. Can you please remove it from your quote? Thanks!

The one day she takes the stand and I miss it!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: I thought they didn't come back til Tuesday! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

There is plenty more ... we heard about Bobby then Victor then back to Bobby now on to Matt then court ended for the day.

She has days more to tell us until she reaches Travis!

There is plenty more ... we heard about Bobby then Victor then back to Bobby now on to Matt then court ended for the day.

She has days more to tell us until she reaches Travis!

But why were they going so far back into her history???

We were just wondering where you were!

Katie,
Good luck on Dr. Drew tonight, don't let him spew nonsense!

But he had moved out she said. OK my money is on her flying to Costa Rica to stalk him and surprise surprise, he ran. She gets there to the families house and he is not there.

She likes a guy, he likes her, she starts to get scary, they get away. Most of them

Vince only showed open when it was time to take her to the plane. OMG, he wanted to make sure she was leaving the country. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven