Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really surprised that Lovanda has not put any of the map locations on Facebook, particularly where Jennifer's phone was found. Also the photo of Plank Apartments where her car was found. It possibly might jog someone's memory.

It's a good thought, not one that we've ever done in the past on our awareness Facebook pages. Mainly because we don't do sleuthing or theories on our pages. But it is a good idea and I will go ahead and post it and see what may come from it. Thank for the idea Clayton.

We're very fortunate in that we have two individuals who are close to this case.

Lavanda Dolce of www.lostnmissing.com, a non-profit organization that works closely with families of the missing. Her track record should speak for itself. We aren't here to question her motives or her organization, so please, let's give her the respect she deserves.

Rickblaine, an insider who has been verified by Websleuths Administration. Take what you will from the information provided by this member. We're confident they are indeed an insider on this case.

It is not appropriate to ask who or what relation an insider may have to the family and/or the case. Websleuths does not dictate what our members must believe or not believe. Give the information provided the weight you feel it deserves.

You may discuss the information provided by verified individuals; however, you may not discuss these members in a personal nature.

Thank you. Please carry on and let's find Jennifer.

I think it has been asked before, but I don't recall the answer-
Has LE or family contacted any search organizations. Lost N Missing obviously, but I'm wondering about organizations that would specifically do physical searches for JR?
If not, why? I understand that Lavonda has stated they have no leads to areas that may need to be searched and that is why they are not searching. But in my limited experience, I don't think that alone is enough to refrain from contacting these organizations. They could probably offer some insight as to where to begin, if nothing else.

http://www.wbng.com/video/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

The reporter leads with this:

"In the two months since 36-year-old Jennifer Ramsaran has disappeared, her husband had NOT agreed to an interview...until now."

So, he was asked to be interviewed prior to 01/29/13, possibly more than once, but declined.

RB ~ Do you know why he's declined to be interviewed prior to this? And do you know why he finally did agree to an interview? Also, do you know why he first desperately wanted the search to be shut down, but when he realized it wasn't going to be, he decided to join in? Do you know if he has had any confrontations with JR's parents regarding differing ways to "handle this" (for lack of a better phrase)? I mean, holding a candlelight vigil and paying for those related expenses (ie. paying for airfare for LostNMissing personnel to hold a vigil for example, as opposed to putting that money toward a local billboard that would display Jennifer's picture, as well as that of her car).
It just seems like that is relatively inexpensive, and seems more effective in terms of jogging people's memories of that day than a prayer/hope vigil would be.

Also, do you know why he would schedule the event 3 weeks in advance? Gives the impression that this isn't pressing to him.

Sorry to question-flood you. And I don't mean to sound harsh ~ I hope I don't. I just have a lot of unanswered questions that I can't wrap my head around...

Hi Jilllian:

I'm sorry I'm not able to definitively answer your questions, so I'll refrain from speculating at this time.

However I can answer one question, and tell you that GR's relationship with his in-laws is not very solid at the moment. That is putting it mildly...

Hi Jilllian:

I'm sorry I'm not able to definitively answer your questions, so I'll refrain from speculating at this time.

However I can answer one question, and tell you that GR's relationship with his in-laws is not very solid at the moment. That is putting it mildly...

I suspect they are walking a tightrope right now trying to maintain access to their grandchildren.

RB, was the relationship between GR and Jennifer's parents solid prior to her going missing?

I try hard to refrain from comparing cases, but the S. Peterson case keeps running through my mind. Maybe it's just wishful thinking that LE would put some pressure on the GF....

RB, was the relationship between GR and Jennifer's parents solid prior to her going missing?

Yes Sharon, I would characterize their previous relationship as solid, with a few expected, although minor ups and downs. Not unlike many others I suspect.

RB -

Do you know if other than Ganesh, if the family is working with any outside agencies or LE for assitance in terms of a search, other vigils, etc?

Are they interested and may need pointed in the right direction?

My Thanks Button is a little wacky right now...

So I appreciate all your questions and answers... Even if my Thanks don't show up!

:seeya:

RB -

Do you know if other than Ganesh, if the family is working with any outside agencies or LE for assitance in terms of a search, other vigils, etc?

Are they interested and may need pointed in the right direction?

LJ - The only one I'm aware of is CUE, which Jilllian previously mentioned first up-thread.

Hi Jilllian:

I'd imagine their relationship is not very solid. GR hasn't exactly been the shining example of a son in law. He cheated on Jennifer, intimated that she'd become less stable, stated that the children don't miss their mother of the last 6-9 months and worded it to appear like Jennifers father did not want to contact LE right away or alert the community/media.

This has been on my mind too.
Sharon & Penny,

I know the trooper is a good friend of GR's but that's about all I know. I have no idea if or when he spoke with LE. One would certainly think so by now. Also not aware if he has spoken to anyone else about this case. I've heard nothing.

Where is Lavonda? Since the affair has been confirmed, maybe she can tell us why it ended and if JR knew about it? Of course, there is a chance GR never told her about it. Your wife turns up missing shortly after the affair ends and you think you can keep that important info under wraps? If a spouse goes missing, you would want all info out there, good and bad, IF you want them found.

I do not see anywhere in media reporting or comments from LE stating that an affair is "confirmed" therefore, I cannot comment.

http://www.wbng.com/video/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

The reporter leads with this:

"In the two months since 36-year-old Jennifer Ramsaran has disappeared, her husband had NOT agreed to an interview...until now."

So, he was asked to be interviewed prior to 01/29/13, possibly more than once, but declined.

RB ~ Do you know why he's declined to be interviewed prior to this? And do you know why he finally did agree to an interview? Also, do you know why he first desperately wanted the search to be shut down, but when he realized it wasn't going to be, he decided to join in? Do you know if he has had any confrontations with JR's parents regarding differing ways to "handle this" (for lack of a better phrase)? I mean, holding a candlelight vigil and paying for those related expenses (ie. paying for airfare for LostNMissing personnel to hold a vigil for example, as opposed to putting that money toward a local billboard that would display Jennifer's picture, as well as that of her car).
It just seems like that is relatively inexpensive, and seems more effective in terms of jogging people's memories of that day than a prayer/hope vigil would be.

Also, do you know why he would schedule the event 3 weeks in advance? Gives the impression that this isn't pressing to him.

Sorry to question-flood you. And I don't mean to sound harsh ~ I hope I don't. I just have a lot of unanswered questions that I can't wrap my head around...

A. We do not charge families of missing nor do they pay for our flights. Our team will be driving.
<Mod Snip>
C. GR does not work for LostNMissing so he does not schedule the events. We do. We chose 3 weeks and I also explained to you why and that was due to 12 days to receive special posters that have aqueous coating that we custom order from California to be printed and shipped so that they hold up to rain and extreme weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ