Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe another poster may have also wondered about this...Are some of the comments made by husband about Jennifer, which we have read quoted in the MSM, out-of-character for him?

Are they surprising or even shocking statements to those who know Jennifer and him?

Helicopters over Plymouth Reservoir and state land there today.

Does anyone have any more information on this?? Could there be any reason for the helicopters other than a search for Jennifer?

Trying to think of a case where husband had an known affair, yet had nothing to do with missing wife. Anyone?

Does anyone have any more information on this?? Could there be any reason for the helicopters other than a search for Jennifer?

Not sure, but I live on Polkville Hill and I can tell you that 4 Army helos flew low over my house yesterday afternoon....3 attack helos and one larger Huey. I just thought it was the Army flying from somewhere to somewhere, but, I must admit, its not a common sight around here.

Not sure, but I live on Polkville Hill and I can tell you that 4 Army helos flew low over my house yesterday afternoon....3 attack helos and one larger Huey. I just thought it was the Army flying from somewhere to somewhere, but, I must admit, its not a common sight around here.

Hmmm. Would they use Army helicopters in a search for Jennifer?

I really HOPE they're out looking for her!!!

Her changes over that period of time, as many here mentioned, are too coincidental.
She lost all that weight in a short amount of time.
She had IBS, but was tested for Crohn's.
Both can be triggered by stress (I know, as I have Crohn's).
She also has Fibro, which also can be triggered by stress.
She lost that weight quickly.
She could have been depressed and lost her appetite, and or her medical issues were triggered that exacerbated the weight loss issues.
Both with IBS AND with Crohn's, when there's no food to digest, there's no pain.

I wonder why the affair ended?

Timing is everything!

Also wondering if JR was threatened by GR in terms of him taking custody of the kids (ie. "I'll prove that your physically/emotionally incapable..." or "*I'm* the one with the money. How are YOU going to pay for an attorney?") Very scary words to hear if she approached him with divorce talk after learning of the affair. Oftentimes scary enough to have the wife stay with the husband.

If I had to guess, I'd say no. These aircraft were definatly not searching.... just flying southwest. Makes sense they would have flown over Oneonta too. To the poster who saw them over the resevoir..... were they circling, flying a pattern, or just flying by?

Actually... I have read about reports of army helos practicing urban exercises in many cities...

Kind of freaked out some citizens...

I googled it...

But I would hope there are officers (any organization!) that are searching for JR!

:please:

From what I understand, and admittedly it's not all that much, people speculated through rumors that something was going on.

The duration of the relationship was approximately 6 months, with it ending in very early December.

IMHO, if Jennifer knew at all, it was either very late in the game or even after it had ended. That's as much as I can offer.

BBM -

Just to restate the obvious, in response to Jillian's statement about timing being everything --

The affair lasted approx 6 months, and Jennifer was "different" for 6-9 months.

Then the affair ended in early December and Jennifer went missing in early December.

I would be extremely surprised if any of this is mere coincidence.

They were flying back and forth, according to a relative of ours.

Yeah I would buy a "special" present for my husband too if he had had an affair...

http://www.wbng.com/video/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

The reporter leads with this:

"In the two months since 36-year-old Jennifer Ramsaran has disappeared, her husband had NOT agreed to an interview...until now."

So, he was asked to be interviewed prior to 01/29/13, possibly more than once, but declined.

RB ~ Do you know why he's declined to be interviewed prior to this? And do you know why he finally did agree to an interview? Also, do you know why he first desperately wanted the search to be shut down, but when he realized it wasn't going to be, he decided to join in? Do you know if he has had any confrontations with JR's parents regarding differing ways to "handle this" (for lack of a better phrase)? I mean, holding a candlelight vigil and paying for those related expenses (ie. paying for airfare for LostNMissing personnel to hold a vigil for example, as opposed to putting that money toward a local billboard that would display Jennifer's picture, as well as that of her car).
It just seems like that is relatively inexpensive, and seems more effective in terms of jogging people's memories of that day than a prayer/hope vigil would be.

Also, do you know why he would schedule the event 3 weeks in advance? Gives the impression that this isn't pressing to him.

Sorry to question-flood you. And I don't mean to sound harsh ~ I hope I don't. I just have a lot of unanswered questions that I can't wrap my head around...

RB - has anyone talked to/heard from the State Trooper friend from the sauna? Does he say GR's demeanor was normal? stressed? anxious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk97821