Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the trial DVR'ed so I'm a little behind, but she just stated how she ran into the closet while TA was chasing her and grabbed the gun which is high up on a shelf. She just says also that she knew the gun was there b/c she had to clean and she found it up there. Yet, to get to the shelf to clean she had to stand on a seat. Which I was thinking by the pics (before she even mentioned a seat to reach up there) how she would be able to reach up there in such a rush to get a gun while she's being chased.

She said she didn't call the detective until the next day...but the police report indicated she called Det. Flores while all the roommates were outside the house the night Travis was found!

I wasn't formulating plans to commit suicide on my return trip - I wasn't thinking of it I just wanted to die

di you have injuries
I had scrapes all over my ankles . .. I had cut myself on June 4 in the kitchen before we went to bed I was getting water in the kitchen dropped one of his glasses and broke it - I cut myself with the glass . . .I had that injury . . . when I pulled over and was cleaning my hands I was bleeding - it reopened . . .

when you were in Utah did you formulate an excuse for this injury
I think I said I cut myself - the week before I cut myself really badly @ work . . . I hink I said I am a bartender and said I cut myself . . . that date was june 1 It was on my phone

on time for your shift
I think I waslate but I made it there
work rest of your shift
yes

had you seen any of your family members yet
probably my grandparents - I went home I think and changed into work clothes real fast

when got home what did you tell your family
I didn't tell them anything

just tried to live as normal
basially I tried to act like nothing happened and waited for the clock to tick down

clock to your arrest
yes that clock

you said you got back in early june back to Yreka and you were arrested in july - did you ever contemplate or attempt suicide during that period of time
yes . . . not attempt to but I took step to - I bought a gun . . Don's sporting goods on minor street in Yreka . .

didyou get a license in Calif
yea - Calif requires a 10 day background check an then registered

apart from buying the gun did you take other steps - killing yourself
yes I began to prepare for things I didn't want to come out about tA or things that I was participating with him - so I got rid of the clothes and the underwear I got rid of that
spiderman underwear?
yes

what else did you do
mean to get ready to commit suicide? um I was gonna leave the area . . . on the fence about killing myself . . . had to move away . . . . I was preparing tomove . . . didn't want to be in Yreka. . . easier for my family not right in their back yard so to speak

apart from buying the gun . . . you had several phone conversations with Det. Flores when you lived in Yreka
yes
those came to pass after you learned from other parties of TA death - correct
objection - leading

when did you make those phone calls
I think I tried to call on June 10th - left a voice mail -think Leslie encouraged me to call him

when were you informed TA was dead?
Dan called me the night before
Dan called me and told me . . . . Dan Freeman . . . he didn't tell me that he had died

he told you TA died?
he did not
what did he tell you
objection hearsay

excited utterance.

noon recess until 1:25

stand for the jury

Only time she even gets near emotionally is always connected to something negative toward or about her.. Anyone else notice that? Like not wanting to be "arrested or suicide" in Yreka??

Question - do they keep jodi on suicide watch? will they tonight? do you think she will play sick tomorrow to get out of the cross examination?

why on earth would she agree to take the stand??
Because she fully believes she is superior to those around her. She believes she can con the jury.

I don't know about suicide watch but I do believe, strongly, any attempt would be borne solely out of manipulation. It isn't something psychopaths usually follow through on but they threaten or attempt it repeatedly to manipulate others and keep people who love them held hostage.

Is there anything she will not say or use as a lie as propoganda? I honestly can't think of anything else. I'm waiting for her to start accusing innocent people of murder. Surprised she hasn't claimed she got STD's from Travis. I'm sure when she's found guilty she'll have some vicious personal accusations against her male attorney.

Wait?????????? She gets rid of the UNDIES but keeps that crazy sexual phone recording????????????? It doesn't make sense!!!!!

That's because the undies never existed and the phone recording was made to blackmail TA if he didn't start seeing things her way.

I know the defense DV witness is going to say her behavior is because of traumatization but at least some of the jury is going to have to reflect on how hard she was WEEPING during the sex tape compared to today...

Perhaps Jodi will get some lunch notes to turn on the waterworks.

I honestly think she is TRYING to get the death penalty. It is more DRAMATIC, and she thrives on drama. She did say she would beg for it, after all. It is the only way I can make sense of this ridiculous defense strategy!

Luncheroonie. I wish they'd show more of Jodi once the jury leaves the room.

Ughhh... Jean Casaraz just said JA being so blatantly honest. Now...will she win points with the jury? What is she thinking?

:furious::furious: I heard her say that to....:furious::furious:

I bet she says she called Gus some time after the call from Dan or whoever told her Travis was dead.

I see limp pompoms in Gus' future.

No way is JM going to get her until next week. Nurmi will drag this out as long as he can because he does not want the jury left over the weekend with the brutal attack that JM is going to take on her lies!

And I have this little cut here...
I dropped a glass and I wanted to die.

Yes, I killed Travis over and over, BUT I CUT MY FINGER ON A GLASS!!!!

brb..acting as normal as possible.

Jeez..she is bat *advertiser censored* crazy.

If she doesn't remember the stabbing how would she know if she was cut from the stabbing or not????

They are pretty pathetic. She woulda been better off with temporary insanity. (no i'm not a lawyer lol)

I have always claimed that Nurmi et al have been incompetent. Woeful.
I agree with above.
This story is sooooooooooooooo bad
she would have done better by insanity defense

"There's no place like home....there's no place like home..."

Click your heels, Jodithy, you ain't in Kansas anymore.

images

yes welcome to ARIZONA where KILLERS get convicted and sentenced to death. We're rolling out that yellow brick road for you as you lay down each brick with each word that falls of your forked tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon