jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the photos with the KY were legit, they were having sex. I think she then left and came back, Travis was in the shower and she surpised him there. JMHO :moo:

I felt the same way. She claimed they were taking pictures and laughing but I dont see him even smiling. He almost looks as though he was surprised to realize she was there in a couple.

I really think she might implode a bit on cross. She is going to get her lies all mixed up and it's going to be very apparent. She has lied so much she can't keep it all straight. Juan-derful is going to destroy her. IMO.

I am relying on my gift. Thanks for your insight. I just cry every time I see that pic. The others don't affect me this way. Not even the ones of him post mortem. :(

Sometimes that picture looks like he's posing. But, the more I look at it, it looks to me as if she was holding the gun pointed at him. She told him to sit down and she is threatening him. He looks a little scared and uncertain. MOO

Is it possible she was holding him hostage the entire time she was there? Pointing the gun at him, making him take pictures of her, her taking pictures of him with the KY Jelly so conveniently in the picture? I've wondered this for awhile now. There is no proof they actually had sex that day. In her sick mind, she could have had this plan all conjured up, making it look like all of this happened, that he wanted her there, yada yada yada.

I'm leaning that way too, ever since she said she was standing in the den staring at him for 30-45 seconds before the dog noticed her. Until then, I thought the picture in the shower, with Travis facing the camera, was the point where she pulled out either the knife or gun.

But from the way she described sneaking into the house and sneaking up on Travis, now I think that's where the nightmare might have started. I don't believe for one second he was happy to see her, no matter what.

I am relying on my gift. Thanks for your insight. I just cry every time I see that pic. The others don't affect me this way. Not even the ones of him post mortem. :(

I understand. So interesting how we all see things differently. :smile:

Apologies to all. That was me with a massive picture of TOAST

No worries - just toss it in the toaster - it is already warmed up!
(BTW - if your size is not greater than 500 wide, you should not blow the margins!)

Animationtoastbehindbars_zps5ff69487.gif

I felt the same way. She claimed they were taking pictures and laughing but I dont see him even smiling. He almost looks as though he was surprised to realize she was there in a couple.

I really think he was posing for the pictures. Who folds their arms and leans against the shower in different places like that? Who sits in the shower? I think she tricked him into posing so she could confine him in the shower and attack without him fighting or running away.

It's his eyes. He has beautiful eyes, and they remind me of my twin sons' eyes. I get a chill looking at that pic, not only because I know what happens to him right after, but because I think of my boys. I am 50/50 on whether or not I want to know if he is scared or posing in that picture - knowing what he went through is horrible enough :(

I have been a long time lurker and one time sharer. I have enjoyed the postings learning so much and receiving updates too. So many intelligence,insight and intuition!! :)

My heart goes to the Alexander Family and condolence for their loss.

Thank goodness we all have a place to share, vent and analyze.

As long as I have been a Court TV, In Session Trial Watcher have I heard such long convoluted twisted storiesssss from a defendant to justify torture and mutilate to fatality her obsession called the man "she loves". Boy this is going to be JM challenge on cross - something I believe where he will shine.

This is my opinion how she killed him, she stabbed Travis in the chest when he was in the bathroom area, right outside the shower stall, he falls to the floor crawling down the hall to get out of the bedroom; then, she runs through the closet to heading him off stopping Travis at the entrance of the bedroom, where the blood stain is located. He turns around crawling back to the bathroom. She starts stabbing him in the back. By the time he gets to main bathroom, he has collapsed. This is where she slits (oh this poor man) his throat and the accidental pictures taken. She gets out from under him having the gun in her pocket shots him dragging his body to the shower stall.

How does she avoid blood to the rest of the house? I believe she took a shower with Travis right there tipped-toed through the bathroom through the closet and through the bed room to avoid all the blood. She got her clothes on and off to Utah to the next guy - so she thinks.

If she just rinsed off her hands with a bottle of water en route to Utah, I do believe the Utah State Trooper would have seen all the dried blood all over her in other places; i.e. hair, arms face, etc. I think that would have caused the trooper to hold her a bit longer to question where all the blood came from other than to question about an upside down license plate.

Of course this is just my humble opinion.

Thanks for listening.
Carol NC

Why does JM object every time Jodi says "Travis once said"? I can understand an objection if it's hearsay, but it's all just lies :crazy:

Also, they didn't think through her explanation for going to the memorial service. No one would have thought it was strange, Jodi, because every single one of Travis' friends and acquaintances had been imploring him to cut off contact with you, and in fact, he had even told some of them that that's what he did. He was done with you, Jodi.

When Nurmi asks if she's "forgiven him," I don't know how his sisters can bear it without leaping over the divider and choking her :furious:.

So many have made similar comments. Travis' family is going through their own special hell. Heaven forbid one should act too emotional, stand up and shout as I'm sure they would love to do, it would cause a mistrial. I felt so bad for Samantha yesterday. I have a feeling that her quiet crying and obvious efforts not to got her that little conference with Juan yesterday. I'm so sorry her BIL didn't notice it, I'm sure he would have comforted her.

I am so proud of all the family members and members of the public as well. They have behaved so well with little comment from Judge Stephens. Even one outburst from someone in the gallery not related to Travis could also cause a mistrial. Even our Katiecoolady is suffering the strain of sitting there and not expressing what she feels.

It seems the only people who can get away with the smirks and smiles are Jodi's mom and aunt.

when I was little my mother would get mad at me and chase me around with a rolled up newspaper like I was a puppy, which would usually result in us rolling on the floor in fits of laughter because she could not catch me.

Jodi resents any punishment of any kind.... maybe she got smacked with that spoon a couple of times...but that does not arise to abuse in my mind.

I notice how she tries to mitigate her claims by making a smack ( not in the face) etc...
I think it is her way of making her story more believable...why not just go with a flat out lie , instead of editing, continuously...making it look like she is trying to restrain her lawyer...

oh tangled web....I see right thru her...

she is one twisty spider.

JA has many problems in supporting her 3rd version of the murder.

First her story does NOT comport with the forensic evidence. She really should have stuck with the ninja story.

Second JA is sunk based on photo timeline. What she said happened could NOT have happened if the Sony photos and timestamps are accurate.

Third, the accidental discharge of gun is problematic because of gunshot trajectory in TA head, there is NO flash burns or powder stippling on TA forehead (shot at close quarters) and finally the casing position of crime scene controverts the JA story ( unless casing moved around afterwards without picking up blood).

Finally the knife being put back into the dishwasher would mean she acted purposively during a fugue state.
JA remembers all facts that would mitigate premeditation and conveniently forgot everything else.

Agreed. Her story is too convenient. She trying to hand the jury a sanitized version of events by wrapping in shiny paper with a little bow. Everyone is lying but her, I didn't bring the gun even though the exact type of gun is missing from my grandparent's house. Big bad Travis picked on little old me. I think in her mind, she thinks if she can just explain it, everyone will believe her because she's Jodi Arias, damn it. She doesn't get it.

do you guys remember back to the start of February (after Juan rested) and Nurmi said his case would go up until february 8th!!!

I am thinking he never thought Arias would take the stand... not sure but wow.. it is like the 21st~~~!!!!

One (of many) things that JA said yesterday just sticks in my head:

She remembers how many bars were showing on her phone while she was in the desert, but she cannot "remember" the stabbing. Really......?

Just mind blowing - amongst many other mind blowing things.

Yes - I will post it here and there, because it is just *THAT* creepy:

"You Oughta Know"

Respectfully snipped for space

I just googled that song and watched 1/2 the video (was all I could stomach), what a horrible song, it didn't receive any accolades in its genre did it? The singer wasn't very good either (could be I just don't like her style). MOO

There is nothing wrong with making money or being a defense attorney. Defense attorneys play an equally important role in our system. Its a job. He tried to get out of defending her. She tied his hands. The worst thing I can say about nurmi in honesty is his style is boring beyond measure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm greatly influenced----and i've admitted it here---because i had a defense attorney who told a jury i was a willing participant in my own rape. when i described his genitals as 'infantile', she said that's not how a 'real' rape victim talks----ignoring the fact that i'm a nurse, and so it wasn't unusual for me. she even maligned my boyfriend at the time because he had just gotten divorced and she implied i stole him from his wife so i was a jezebel. she chased down jurors on their way to the elevator after they sentenced him to 99 years demanding an explanation.

so sorry, can't help it. i've had it happen to me, and i've seen it happen to others. i just have a problem with a defense that annihilates the real victim.

welcome carnnell! :thewave:

you have me wondering about the closet now! I bet that is where she hid the gun for her coup de grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TammySue