jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I listen to jodi testifying about that first party she went to where she borrowed the dress...it was like the biggest thing that ever happened to her... she had never experienced that world...

what a joke...bedazzled by some hokie sales banquet...with a bunch of cheezeballs.

I really can't believe that inmates would be allowed to keep any type of razors in their cells, even safety razors. That is insane!

JA says when she showed up at 4am, TA was in his office watching You Tube....was there anyway to check if You Tube was on his laptop at that time?

The computer guy testified to this, Amster.

You can find the actual video being viewed, I think. Maybe check on the timeline thread, I think someone posted about this testimony and the links.

I can't remember which day this was, but it was very early in the defense case: *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Page 24 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Has this thing started yet? I have an iphone...which is the best way to view the trial on an iphone? All Im seeing on the ones Im watching on are commercials and other stuff, in a big loop.

A little over an hour to go

Sound fishy to me..he was probably in bed.

no, that was the whole "daft hands/daft bodies" deal that the computer expert testified to in the first day or two of defense. Juan wasted his breath on whether or not they were insinuating that he was watching *advertiser censored*, but I guess they were just trying to establish that he WAS up and on the computer at 4am.

More wasted time.

He was onto her. He called her a sociopath and he was right. I cannot BELIEVE Nurmi brought that text in. It's so damning. What was he thinking??

He knew Juan would bring it in - just wanted to get the first bite so it wouldn't look so bad when Juan brought it up. MOO

He was onto her. He called her a sociopath and he was right. I cannot BELIEVE Nurmi brought that text in. It's so damning. What was he thinking??

I think nurmi wanted to put it out there to take the sting out of it ... Surely Juan was bringing it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found your pom-pom's ----------> A JUAN-ETTE had them! LOL

Juanettes_Animation_zps86d28915.gif

Quoted for great justice... FOR TRAVIS! Thank you!!! :great:

I loved her "story" yesterday of going to the mountains with a bunch of guys (who would probably be drunk) and pan for gold, thus her need to buy a gun. What?? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

She wanted to fit this little trip in before she committed suicide, I guess as a little going away present to herself. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Watching IS this morning, and I know we have already discussed this, but I wonder what in the hell is wrong with Jodi's mother and aunt. It looks like they are smiling!

TAfloorplan1-5-path.jpg

Didn't she say that she ran into the bedroom entrance to the closet and slammed the door, she said he opened the other door which would be attached to the bathroom, so she runs not towards the steps but towards him to meet up in the bathroom where he stood ready to pounce? why would anyone run towards someone who is standing at the closet entrance to the bathroom? how did she get passed him? did she burst thru him like American Gladiators...none of this makes any sense.

Interesting. In the Inmate handbook from St. John's / Florida, an inmate can have these items in his/her cell.

GENERAL RULES/PROCEDURES
ALLOWED ITEMS: The following items are permitted for each inmate to keep in their cell.
Items not on this list or items that exceed specified amounts will be confiscated and appropriate
action taken:
Item Quantity
White Underwear 5
White Bras (no underwire) 5 (females only)
White Undershirts/T-Shirts 5
White Long Sleeve T-shirt 2
White Socks 5 pair
Shower slides (jail issued) 1 pr
Sneakers (Canteen purchased) 1 pr
Blue gym shorts (Jail issued) 1 pr
Hygiene Items (soap, shampoo) 2 each
Toilet Paper 1 roll
Writing Paper
Pencils (see note below) 3
Canteen Items (Food Snacks) as outlined in the Canteen section on page 23
Photographs 6
Personal letters as outlined in the Mail section on page 24
Legal Papers as outlined in the Mail section on page 24
Religious Book 1 1
Books/magazines 4
Prescription Glasses 1 pr
Uniform (jail issued) 2 sets
White Towel 2 (One issued – One purchased)
Sheets 2
Blanket 1
Mattress 1
Pillow 1

Medication: ONLY as authorized by the medical staff in prescribed quantities.

Canteen purchased medication (non-prescription) ibuprofen, non-aspirin, antacid, triple antibiotic, and cold tablets are limited to 12 each. Indigent inmates will obtain over the counter medications through Medical Staff.

NOTE: PLAIN PENCILS ONLY. No markers, pens, crayons or colored pencils are permitted.

These items will be considered contraband and will be confiscated.
Do not pass items under doors or to other inmates. Do not communicate with inmates through doors. Violation shall be subject to disciplinary action.

No photographs, drawings, or cartoons displaying nudity or sexually graphic content will be permitted. Pictures or pages removed from magazines will be considered contraband and will be destroyed

http://www.sjso.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/InmateHandbook.pdf

:jail:

Interesting that all of her art work from behind bars is done with contraband colored pencils!

Listed on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This really is like our Superbowl, well at least the playoffs. I'm off to grab some food for dinner, not leaving the house for anything after the kickoff!

I think it just there natural look.... I feel for her family, they don't deserve this...

I think that the defence is trying something quite interesting and I hope that the prosecution addresses it but DOESN'T bite! JA is stating that the ONLY thing she remembers is that she shot him. First. Flores believed that at one point as many of us here. According to the State's expert however, she did not shoot first. So they will have to address that and in doing so, the defence puts in question the State's evidence.

Does that make sense?

I really, really hope that the State addresses the issue by making it clear that for the jury to determine a DP ruling, it is not necessary to know the sequence of events!

This issue is a little frightening to me as I haven't seen it addressed anywhere and without question, this is a Defence tactic!

Any lawyers have an opinion on this?

I dont think it will matter one bit. The jury will know she overkilled this poor victim and that is all that will matter. Stabbing him in the heart, slitting his throat ear to ear and stabbing him repeatedly including his back and then shooting him because she thought he was still alive.

The Doctor on Dr. Drew's show made it very clear that Travis was shot last.

She just wants to blackout on the most gruesome part for convenience sake. Its not going to work.

The Judge has already ruled it is still heinous and cruel and that will be given to the jury in jury instructions.

I imagine Juan will have Dr. Horn back on in rebuttal.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member