jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm with ya....

Me too - I'm always behind and find it hard to read and post. Or can't because I've been threads behind b/c of working and kids and now have to go in this afternoon - so will be behind again. :banghead:

Hey, your kid will be in school for months yet. You can always meet with her later. Or you could call in sick with that "eye disease" we were all talking about yesterday.

And my little one has gotten SO smart during this trial too, she has learned all sorts of new words like "anal sex" and "lovesack". :floorlaugh:

Any body here think Juan Matinez is getting frustrated?

Not frustrated any more than anyone else would be with a defendant who sits there looking him in the eye defiant, lying and trying to twist him around. He has no tolerance for murderers and if he has to get up in her face and tell her how to flip pages of her journal, he will walk her through it like the invalid that she is. He just refuses to be yanked around. That's a courtoom and she's supposed to be a grown adult capable of participating in a big girl trial. I think his behavior and reactions are right where they should be.

I think the Journal is showing that she lied about the times she says certain things happened. Therefore why believe anything she says?

I like Jean she's good. JMO

But if the pop rocks still happened and all she was lying about is the date???
Is that really that big of a deal??
Sorry to say I agree with most of what Jean is saying.
These piddly little things could have brought up later after he got her on the big things.
Sorry - I am very disappointed SO FAR.

Ok heres my setup for the day..

TV on trutv in Den, Office, and Kitchen...

Live Stream going on PC and Android phone...

I wont miss anything lol

Lol! Painting kitchen, iPhone with plugged in speakers running Ustream, iPad running websleuths and TV switching between CNN and TruTV! Ahhhhhh, the joy of electronics!

I got a finger for Jodi!

One finger salute!
All together now in 3...2...1... Salute!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not frustrated any more than anyone else would be with a defendant who sits there looking him in the eye defiant, lying and trying to twist him around. He has no tolerance for murderers and if he has to get up in her face and tell her how to flip pages of her journal, he will walk her through it like the invalid that she is. He just refuses to be yanked around. That's a courtoom and she's supposed to be a grown adult capable of participating in a big girl trial. I think his behavior and reactions are right where they should be.

Yep...he is having to spoon feed her like an infant.

Again . . . a big shout out to all you lurkers . . . . sign up and let us know what you think of Juan's morning with JA.

Glad you are here riding along with us!

Not at all. I think his courtroom style may give that impression - and I think it may be a tactic to unnerve the witness - to make *them* think he's losing his patience with them, which would fluster many 'normal' (non-psychopath) people.

He is dogged and determined and will do whatever it takes to uphold the law and provide justice and some solace to the family.

He isnt frustrated at all.

He hasnt even broke a sweat.

He knows Nurmi's tricks and Jodi's too that is why he is being soooo patient with the infamous liar that reads at a snail's pace.

IMO

There is an inconsistency with the date she testified the tootsie roll and pop rock incident corrected and what she said in her journal about that date.

Basically he's showing the entire event never occurred.

Thanks for that. This is more confusing to me than the direct!

I wont intrude. I will just admire from afar. :blushing:

Not to be confused with stalking, I WONT be doing that!

I'll also have to enjoy watching him put Jodi on death row--I don't think my hubby would like me dating Juan! (Although my DH & Juan both share the same last name and they could be brothers!:laugh:) I'm just so happy that Travis and his beautiful family have such a great hero to fight for them after all the garbage Nurmi & Co. threw out there.

Nah he expected this and is way prepared. She's not his first psychopath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I don't see him as being frustrated either, the remark came from
TV :) I'd like to see Juan Martinez go very slow with JA, not as slow as Nurmi, but just sorta mess with her alittle.

PS How do u refresh tapatalk? I keep having to go back a page then forward. Pulling down doesn't work. Am I missing something?

I'm not quite sure what that Fed Prosecutor is saying on InSession. He's saying JM isn't doing a very good job, and he's not sure what he's doing. Well, what JM is trying to do, in between the anti-Evelyn Woods reading class (i.e., how to read slow without really trying), and objections over the journal every 2 seconds, is to try to prove that JA was a stalker, a liar, etc. Sometimes I wonder about other people's perception vs. mine. I do wish though that this cross wasn't so choppy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500