jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can she just sit there with that smug look on her face. She's so playing a game and trying to mess with Juan.

OMG she is so obstructive! What is she trying to accomplish? I understand short term but does she really believe she can do this forever?

her arrogance can't possibly be sitting well with the jury...

oooooo she is so freaking impossible to deal with..like a slippery eel....

she is coming across as steely and incapable of being abused

omg thursday is not a D A T E slam the journal off her face Juan :floorlaugh:

Juan, Bless your soul for having the patience to deal with this difficult 'B'!!

I called her imagination "fertile".

Looks like it was actually "fruitful".

Wow her defiance is absolutely incredible! I think it's real and not a pretense.

I can't believe her DT didn't talk to her about it over lunch. It seems like she's doubled down on being a confident adversary.

Hey JA, can't thank you enough - (for helping the prosecution and letting the jurors see this side of you). Love it.

OMG! She is arguing about the SAME encounter! She is ridiculous!!!

I have a favor to ask of the one & only... Mr. Juan Martinez, The Great!. A favor in which I am almost certain he will undoubtedly grant us. :)

Please Mr. Martinez... please, please, please keep JA on the stand w/ your cross examination for the exact same amount of time, or even longer, than that of the wasted time Nurmi & JA tortured us all w/ during the last couple of weeks of the defense's circus...oops I mean testimony!!!
:please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

The jury absolutely needs to hear Juan pull apart each & every single lie, fabrication, & all of her disgusting & repulsive false allegations about TA...the INNOCENT man she brutally tortured, nearly decapitated, & murdered 3 times over. This jury really needs to know who/what this woman is...that is exactly what JM can & will do...he will expose this woman for an emotionless, non-remorseful, apathetic murderer. :furious:

And of course Travis's family deserves to hear & watch Juan impeach JA (over & over) w/ all of her own lies, nauseating fabrications, and false allegations that she swore under oath to! And the irony is that all of JA's tall tales are about a man she claims she "loved"... but in reality we all know she is incapable to love ANYONE except herself. She was immaturely infatuated w/ TA... similar to that of a 13 year old girl.

The one person able to give a small piece of temporary vengeance for TA's family is none other than Mr. Juan Martinez. A man who is fighting for the truth & fighting for justice & retribution for TA & for TA's family, friends, & loved ones. And we cannot forget that Travis's family & friends are also victims of JA's animalistic killing that this repulsive poor excuse of a human being carried out on this man.

We have only just begun w/ the wrath of JM...a wrath that JA without a shadow of a doubt so obviously deserves... & so far JM has not disappointed!

I am only asking (or shall I say "begging" ;) ) that JM keep that heinous piece of garbage (i.e. JA) on the stand, on display for the world, but mainly so the jury can watch him expose her for the devil that she is.

Oh please JM... break apart her every single lie & her creeper mentality of "oh poor me...look how Travis screwed me over...it's not my fault...he made me kill him b/c he was being mean to me!". :violin:

I hope he questions her on every one of her fibs & corrects her on all the ones that he's proven are false (i.e. her broken finger that JM established this morning was all a sham).

Keep her on that stand for weeks & weeks until she fully comprehends exactly what the REAL definitions of emotional & psychological abuse TRULY are! :steamed:

MOO!

:)

Guys. I have a short break and caught some criticism of JM on HLN. Like hes getting aggessive about minor things. What do you guys think?

I cannot say the words on this forum of what I think of what JVM says. Everyone says she only says what she is told to say. So...Journalist? No. Sensationalist? Yes.

The faces she makes when she admits what he is saying makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle