jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Observe the accused torture-murderess attempting to make eye contact with the jurors.

Is there a thread downstairs to vent about the TH on HLN ? I'd love a happy hour there one evening to rant and comment on their commentary!

As a verified male, I thank you! :rocker:

You are most welcome!

I have been b*tching about the double standards for years. It has got to stop.

Women want to be equal? Then so be it.........be treated equally when they are a defendant in a murder case.

It isnt justice for some.............its justice for ALL!

IMO

JVM thinks he's coming on too strong and might give the jury a little bit of room to feel sorry for her.

Someone just pointed out that her writing is just fine for somebody who supposedly had a broken finger at the time.

JA based on the visuals of her left finger has never broken a bone that resulted in angulation. An x ray at this juncture probably would not be definitive.
The injury appears to be injury or scarring to her flexor tendon/sheath. The ring finger is in constant flexion at the PIP joint.
Based on her testimony to Flores in July 2008 the left finger injury is most consistent with an unintended knife wound caused by stabbing TA - and in the process of repeated knife thrusts the knife handle and blade became slippery with blood.

Guys. I have a short break and caught some criticism of JM on HLN. Like hes getting aggessive about minor things. What do you guys think?

That reminds me of OJ watching throug his ex-wife's window as she was having sex with someone. And we all now how THAT turned out!
Good example. Stalking is very, very common with abusive personalities. It's as second nature as breathing in my opinion.

It's all about control.

And speaking of abuse - I so want to smack the smug look off her face!

Man she's got balls.

Jury's not missing that at ALL!!!

Oh...I wrot it here but it was disappearing ink

JUAN - do you see any dates - spells out loud D - A -T -E - HA HA HA HA HA

when the body language expert said jodi was enjoying the back and forth banter between her and Juan Martinez....

She loves drama and gets off on it. her headgames with Travis was driving him crazy (hence the arguments over text messages)..

Well, JM is showing how she also stretches facts to serve her needs (day vs. date.)

Somebody answer me this:

If I were a juror, I would have an EXTREMELY difficult time buying self-defense when the accused has NO MEMORY of the defense. I cannot believe the defense went along with this.

I can recall a case where the defense needed to hire a hypnotist to pull all of the details out of their client, but NONE where a defendant claims they have lost complete memory. Can anyone think of one?

I don't know a "case," but I do know the human mind is a TRIP. It's totally possible for your mind to "hide" traumatic incidents from you. It's a self-protection mechanism, a weird "mental eraser" that can kick in.

I believe Jodi is a huge liar, and that she totally premeditated this. Yet, I can believe that she really doesn't remember the blow by blow. I'd hate to think she can remember every second of it... all that chasing down, stabbing, dragging, throat slitting...

I believe she may have been in a beastly trance -- possessed -- and she [conveniently] really cannot answer about certain details and logistics. But she knows she premeditated this, and will never tell.

Anyone remember the movie Trilogy of Terror starring Karen Black? :what:

karen%2Bblack%2B2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members