jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't say she enjoyed the confectionary. Concedes she liked his attention. Massively argumentative now.

OMG. I am hating her more and more (if that's possible) It's pizzing me off the way she's trying to play with JM.
:banghead:

LOLZ the feed just hiccupped and the sound went weird and her voice came out deep like the devil when she said 'yes' .. like a horror movie. Perfect.

She is so freaking smug!!!!

She is *advertiser censored***ing up big style - she can't hack it HA HA HA HA

I don't understand the talking heads you cannot just nicely question her. she is lying thru her damn teeth. he's not there to coodle her, he's after the truth and pointing out her lies that she told to smear travis to support her self defense claims
BBM

It's because the defendant is a woman. I bet my last dollar that if Jodi were male, no one would even mention it.

IMO

Anyone know the UStream site for the trial. I have the app but unable to find who is streaming it.

Is Gus answering the questions for her?!?!???!??! DAMN she's difficult!!!!!!!!!!

Guys. I have a short break and caught some criticism of JM on HLN. Like hes getting aggessive about minor things. What do you guys think?

He is doing an amazingly spectacular job. He is bringing out her arrogance and her sociopathic nature. I am sure the jury is seeing it. No more poor little battered victim sitting up there.

She smirks and looks like she can barely contain a grin.

She can't keep the smile from her face...she loves this. Sick.

Oh. My. God!! Tootsie Pops & Pop Rocks -- Tootsie Pops & Pop Rocks -- Tootsie Pops & Pop Rocks. Say it fast 10 times JM!! Putsy Pops and Rock Tops! This is absolutely nuts!!! LOL

Maybe he's being slightly aggressive, but what other stance can you take against someone who has contradicted themselves repeatedly and has such a selective memory??? Imho

The criticism was that if he is constantly aggressive about everything, including relatively unimportant things, the jury will get tired and tune out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox