jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is watching this and is still questioning why Juan needs to be as "aggressive" as he's being... I think you have your answer.

I love how it looks like she is winning in the irritating department, but it's insulting to the jury that she continues to play her word/mind games.

"I don't see the word enjoy in there".

She is a defiant little smug little.....................ARRRGGGHHH. I need to say the F word!

Smug little biotch. She is doing her damndest to trip Juan up-and it will not work.

and argumentative much? does no one thinks that makes her look more guilty if that's even possible?

He is doing an amazingly spectacular job. He is bringing out her arrogance and her sociopathic nature. I am sure the jury is seeing it. No more poor little battered victim sitting up there.

So glad to hear that!!!!!!! I hope the whole day will be successfully recorded. I can't wait to watch.

Please tell me she didn't put Pop Rocks in her rectum!

I don't think the jury is going to be won over by her refusal to answer questions after rambling on and on and on for days.

Guys. I have a short break and caught some criticism of JM on HLN. Like hes getting aggessive about minor things. What do you guys think?

I think he's assertive and in control. The jury knows his style (and likely a welcome change from Nurmi's style).

It's effective because JA is trying to match him and thinks she can. Her expressions are catty and adversarial. Her hubris is stunning and shows a very different demeanor to the jury.

No victimized wall-flower here. JM is awesome. Just my observations... :)

Hope you get to watch soon!

Oh my. She's going to disagree with everything JM says...yet it's right there in black and white in HER journal in her hand writing!!

This is like 'who' on first' She's going in circles to avoid answering. I've never seen anything like this. Where is meek, innocent, I do anything to please Jodi??

I pity JM, I'd be hitting my head on a wall having to question her and get through her games.

She is just defiant. This girl is going to say what she wants, PERIOD. Not coming across as a pushover victim AT ALL, IMO.

It also helps the jury see what Travis went through trying to get rid of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member