jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like watching her watch the jury walk in knowing that they don't look at her and that she knows her life is in their hands.

finally worked out a good set up,ws on the laptop trial on my phone. thank god for the big screen.

so fed up of these silences zzzzzzzzz

This judge is annoying.....tell the murdering defendant to just answer yes or no!! :furious:

I'm the type of person that even when I walk down the street past people's homes I don't like to look in their windows as I find it creepy. I find that she went around to the back of Travis' house and watched him and a woman through the window uber creepy. It gives me the chills. She watched enough to finally figure out it was Travis and not a roommate and the girl was doing up her bra. :waitasec:

Now add that she did this at an ex-boyfriend's home.

Then add that she confronted him about it. I cannot imagine how Travis must have felt. Scary! Can you imagine an ex telling you that they were in your yard watching you make out with somebody?

That reminds me of OJ watching throug his ex-wife's window as she was having sex with someone. And we all now how THAT turned out!

Where our Katie sitting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

before lunch she was on the third row with juan's family......out of camera range she said......now not sure

I've grown to like that older gentleman court reporter.

Delay...waiting...

I like watching her watch the jury walk in knowing that they don't look at her and that she knows her life is in their hands.

Do you notice how she doesn't look at the jurors when she's answering JM nearly as much as she did when it was Nurmi? I think she has to concentrate because she didn't practice these answers.

Can someone tell me why CMA is called FCA? What does that stand for? I have only been on web sleuths since this trial began. I am catching up. Thanks!

I *believe* it stands for Felon Casey Anothy - as opposed to her mother who is also CA (Cindy Anthony)

a lot of people use the F for another meaning........

and with that....NOW I am leaving! lol

I've been lurking past several weeks. Just want to say Hi!

She did call ahead. The question, imo, why did she go around back and not knock on the front door? They weren't together anymore. stalker

just another thing she says happened that didn't happen. all of it.

An acquittal requires a unanimous verdict from the jury--a hung jury means that after making their best effort they could not agree on a verdict at all.

One last dumb question. Would she walk from a hung jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deesa