jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get that at all. I thought she looked really proud of herself. Boy, wait until she gets her hands on her attorneys for not coaching her on the magazines. They better not turn their backs on her.

I don't think the defense knew about the magazines until today.

Fabulous memory regarding Bianca....must have taken memory pills.

Yes.... Juan referred the girl as B----- ( I can't remember which name... And he probably said the wrong name on purpose)... And JA instantly corrected him with " Bianca"..... But.... She couldn't remember another gal's name...

Used excuse...it was 5 years ago... But so was,her issue with Bianca!

:rocker:

wow wow wow

So, there was a hearing about her claiming TA was a pedo? She was busted trying to get Matt and others to lie? So......her defense could have her testify about the pedo stuff.....but, JM gets to show she tampered with witnesses? ??? ???

wow expected a better ending to the day than that.... to be honest. lol

It is the BIG picture that counts. He did major damage to several issues that the defense is relying upon. He will tie it all together at the end.

The jury saw the lies concerning the broken finger. And the magazine code where she tried to tamper with a witness. And they saw the pattern of her unannounced visits and her jealousy issues. I think that is a lot for one day.

Wow! Juan sure left her in a three-day tail spin!

Dyed her hair in Salinas? Why did I never think of that.

IMO its becoming clear that Jodi's version of these men cheating on her is yet just another inaccurate detail..IMO these men all had told her the relationship was over..she continued to obsess and stalk them when they were clearly moving on and she definitely has a pattern of hunting down and confronting these new women as if she had a right to do so.. she is truly a very sick, unbalanced person in her being an obsessed, narcissitic **** who refused to be left behind in a relationship..these men had moved on clearly!

maybe an attorney can answer this:

can JM bring up her demeanor in his closing? because this is not a woman who would have shrunk before TA or anybody and i think it's very obvious. but can he say anything about that or only about the evidence itself?

Jodi's got all weekend to stew and mull. Juan knows. She knows he knows. EVERYTHING

I'm thinking about Jodi's Family sitting there. All the things they've heard from her over the years. Suddenly being put into a new context.

This has probably already been said, but JM was so well prepared. He seemed to know what she was going to say before she said it and had the evidence prepared to submit to impeach her before she even finished her sentences. LOVE him!

31_zps82c6c15d.jpg

Those eyes!!! CHILLING!!!! I literally have goosebumps after todays creeepy smirking testimony.

"as my mother tried to insinuate herself between me and the glow of electric sex in the window" :rocker:

OMG my long lost twinnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!:seeya:

a classic :)

Today = S.U.C.C.E.S.S.

J♥an did a fantastic job at handling that monster of witness!!

Did you see how she smirked and smiled.

Scary.

She is such a flat liner..........no emotion. She did seem to get off though on the story how she confronted Matt's girlfriend.

IMO

Shall we sleuth?

She is the girlfriend of the woman (Donovan Bering) that's been sitting with JA's mother with the short spikey hair. I believe she was in jail with JA for a time. I think she was supposed to be the go-between for whoever the magazine was intended. She was accused of arson of her business.

JA: I won't answer the question the way it is phrased.:what:

Ok, now she thinks she is the judge, please rephrase Mr. Martinez:floorlaugh:

What a nut!

OMG you guys.. didn't she just beat the record of the other female psychopath that Juan crossed? (and put away?) I think she was on the stand 9 days but the way this is playing out she is gonna be up there at LEAST 12

Don't forget redirect (not recross). I'm trying not to think about it. But I figured I'd remind you. :seeya: You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennyboo