CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that's actually the 10th floor button. At 0:09, she presses the 14th button, it lights up when she presses it then goes dark immediately after, like it should, if she was on the 14th floor.

It also makes sense - if she presses all the buttons in the middle, and only 4 buttons light up - all in a row - which ones would they be? It couldn't be Door Hold. B is security locked, so it has to be 10, 7, 4, and M.

Makes sense. Although we'll need confirmation to see if the Basement button is in fact security locked and does light up/not light up when pressed. How would it be used if it was locked then?

Regardless, we still need to continue finding out what exactly she was doing on those above floors to begin with again.

we6I2JX.jpg

Found this and it was performed in Vancouver Very eerie type of group :waitasec: [ame="http://vimeo.com/7258660"]Dead Man's Bones - Buried in Water on Vimeo[/ame]

Elisa Lam Video - YouTube

Then explain to me why the 14th floor button (the button that she pressed which did not light up as we first thought) starting at 3:10 on the video goes dark when the elevator door opens midway again?

Watch very closely again.

I noticed the very top button looking very dim in earlier points of the video that's why. But then again, you might be right also...or, I was right from the beginning about her being on the 14th floor. But watch this video here. They are going on the 14th floor.

Does the hallway in the bottom video match with the hallway Elisa Lam is in on the CCTV recording?

Tour of the Cecil hotel: The BEST hotel in downtown Los Angeles. - YouTube

we6I2JX.jpg

I think you're right. It does appear to go darker around 3:10. It looks like maybe the 14th floor button is just dimmer when it's lit up.

Edit: Maybe not - jury's still out on this one for me.

Elisa Lam Video - YouTube

Then explain to me why the 14th floor button (the button that she pressed which did not light up as we first thought) starting at 3:10 on the video goes dark when the elevator door opens midway again?

Watch very closely again.

I noticed the very top button looking very dim in earlier points of the video that's why. But then again, you might be right also...or, I was right from the beginning about her being on the 14th floor. But watch this video here. They are going on the 14th floor.

Does the hallway in the bottom video match with the hallway Elisa Lam is in on the CCTV recording?

Tour of the Cecil hotel: The BEST hotel in downtown Los Angeles. - YouTube

we6I2JX.jpg

Yep, rewatched the video and it does look like 14 goes black after pushing it. But I also watched the videos from the 14th floor taken by the 2 guys and the woman. One shows green, the other shows an orange wall. I suppose the orange can show up darker on the cctv but kinda doubt that much darker. How many freakin times can the hotel repaint the halls in this place. I suppose if she is on 14 it still makes sense that the assault could take place on 15. It's only one floor up and I would assume since the elevator wasn't working she might take the stairs. One floor up isn't to far fetched. I still think she was assaulted/murdered on 15. Just based on BD's living on 14 and the roof/ fire escape being right there. think if a fire escape was used it was the center one.. just makes more sense

"Public health officials have launched a new, coordinated attack to contain a persistent outbreak of tuberculosis on downtown Los Angeles' skid row, including a search for more than 4,500 people who may have been exposed to the disease.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has dispatched scientists to Los Angeles to help local health officials determine why the disease is spreading and how to stop it."

This seems too weird. I know someone said Red Herring but I mean cmon. May have been exposed to TB?? how does that happen?

Daylight Solutions is the name of the company and if you google The Invisible Light Project on yahoo (google on yahoo? search on yahoo lol) you should see this Daylight Solutions company. They are the ones in fact tied to the disease location tool I was referrring

"Public health officials have launched a new, coordinated attack to contain a persistent outbreak of tuberculosis on downtown Los Angeles' skid row, including a search for more than 4,500 people who may have been exposed to the disease.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has dispatched scientists to Los Angeles to help local health officials determine why the disease is spreading and how to stop it."

This seems too weird. I know someone said Red Herring but I mean cmon. May have been exposed to TB?? how does that happen?

Daylight Solutions is the name of the company and if you google The Invisible Light Project on yahoo (google on yahoo? search on yahoo lol) you should see this Daylight Solutions company. They are the ones in fact tied to the disease location tool I was referrring

Ahhh. The company I researched was called "Invisible Light Agency" which has an address in the building.

Yep, rewatched the video and it does look like 14 goes black after pushing it. But I also watched the videos from the 14th floor taken by the 2 guys and the woman. One shows green, the other shows an orange wall. I suppose the orange can show up darker on the cctv but kinda doubt that much darker. How many freakin times can the hotel repaint the halls in this place. I suppose if she is on 14 it still makes sense that the assault could take place on 15. It's only one floor up and I would assume since the elevator wasn't working she might take the stairs. One floor up isn't to far fetched. I still think she was assaulted/murdered on 15. Just based on BD's living on 14 and the roof/ fire escape being right there. think if a fire escape was used it was the center one.. just makes more sense

What I want to determine regarding this is:

If Elisa Lam was already on the 15th floor in that CCTV security video? If she was, this will be very important.

Are we allowed to post links to reddit? Apologies if not...

Here's a discussion between people who were staying at the hotel at the time of the 'murder'.
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/196hdc/i_was_in_the_cecil_hotel_the_day_they_found_elisa/

Somewhat unverified source but talks about how there are security cameras in all the hallways, so there is definitely unreleased footage.

Also, seems to suspect staff may be in on it...

Same old same old I guess, but maybe time to rehash it.

If she was killed before she was on the roof, how was she killed? Thats my question. Assuming there is no significant damage to her body that is.

Im so curious about where she goes when she walks away from the elevator. To a room? this person is obviously asking her to go somewhere or do something with them. Did at that point she decided fck it lets go to the roof or whatever lets go do what u want because im tired of saying no.

Found this and it was performed in Vancouver Very eerie type of group :waitasec: Dead Man's Bones - Buried in Water on Vimeo

[ame="http://vimeo.com/7258660"]Dead Man's Bones - Buried in Water on Vimeo[/ame]

Very interesting.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Man%27s_Bones"]Dead Man's Bones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"Dead Man's Bones is a rock duet consisting of Ryan Gosling and Zach Shields. Their first album, Dead Man's Bones, was released on October 6, 2009 through ANTI- Records. The entire album is a collaboration with the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir started by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea from Los Angeles, California.[1] Gosling performs under the alias "Baby Goose"."

Didn't Elisa Lam send a post card to her friends with Ryan Gosling's name on it?

0S01C340-1.jpg

The song "Buried in water" by Dead Man's Bones. Ryan Gosling. You said they played that song in Vancouver correct? Elisa Lam is originally from Vancouver.

Elisa Lam's body found floating in a 3/4 water tank.

Very eerie. Is this significant people?

Turk February....

I just watched the video you posted on my pc, that I couldn't view on my ipad earlier.

The orange floor is level 7.

Notice, he goes down one flight of stairs to the next level, which has a dog mural and is painted gray. Then he goes down one more floor. Tis floor is a
S grey with a dog mural with the hollywood sign. On this floor, at 5.20 he gets inside the elevator (same one elisa was in, with a white CCTV camera). It is on the elevator that you see.....at 5.23, the number 5. This indicates he is on level 5. The numbers start to go down and you see the door is closed. So this was a tour of 7 (orange) and 6 and 5 (Stay floors).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What I want to determine regarding this is:

If Elisa Lam was already on the 15th floor in that CCTV security video? If she was, this will be very important.

She was on the 14th floor man, or else the 14th floor light would have lit up when she pressed it. No other possibility

IMHO, its not very likely that there is any connection between the case and Dead Man's Bones - Ryan Gosling is the Idol of many, many girls her age, manly for his acting, and especially tumblr is a place where many people obsess over him. Most fans of him I know aren't even aware he plays (or used to play?) in a band.

Are we allowed to post links to reddit? Apologies if not...

Here's a discussion between people who were staying at the hotel at the time of the 'murder'.
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/196hdc/i_was_in_the_cecil_hotel_the_day_they_found_elisa/

Somewhat unverified source but talks about how there are security cameras in all the hallways, so there is definitely unreleased footage.

Also, seems to suspect staff may be in on it...

Same old same old I guess, but maybe time to rehash it.

The thing i find wild about that post is one: they say there are cameras on every floor but Ive watched every tour video and havent seen these supposed cameras. Also when asked if the guest had been questioned by police they say not at all. wtf?

She was on the 14th floor man, or else the 14th floor light would have lit up when she pressed it. No other possibility

I'm not so sure. Watch that 14th floor button you don't think is lit up and see what happens at 3:15 in the video. It looks like it goes darker.

Turk February....

I just watched the video you posted on my pc, that I couldn't view on my ipad earlier.

The orange floor is level 7.

Notice, he goes down one flight of stairs to the next level, which has a dog mural and is painted gray. Then he goes down one more floor. Tis floor is a
S grey with a dog mural with the hollywood sign. On this floor, at 5.20 he gets inside the elevator (same one elisa was in, with a white CCTV camera). It is on the elevator that you see.....at 5.23, the number 5. This indicates he is on level 5. The numbers start to go down and you see the door is closed. So this was a tour of 7 (orange) and 6 and 5 (Stay floors).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Actually you're right.

I wonder how I confused that oval panel that said 1 or 7 as the 7th floor.

IMHO, its not very likely that there is any connection between the case and Dead Man's Bones - Ryan Gosling is the Idol of many, many girls her age, manly for his acting, and especially tumblr is a place where many people obsess over him. Most fans of him I know aren't even aware he plays (or used to play?) in a band.

It's not about that, it's about how the song is titled

'Buried in water'

Too much of a coincidence

I'll repost it again -

Found this and it was performed in Vancouver Very eerie type of group :waitasec: Dead Man's Bones - Buried in Water on Vimeo

[ame="http://vimeo.com/7258660"]Dead Man's Bones - Buried in Water on Vimeo[/ame]

Very interesting.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Man%27s_Bones"]Dead Man's Bones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"Dead Man's Bones is a rock duet consisting of Ryan Gosling and Zach Shields. Their first album, Dead Man's Bones, was released on October 6, 2009 through ANTI- Records. The entire album is a collaboration with the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir started by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea from Los Angeles, California.[1] Gosling performs under the alias "Baby Goose"."

Didn't Elisa Lam send a post card to her friends with Ryan Gosling's name on it? These postcards were her last, and sent via her time spent at Los Angeles days before her disappearance.

0S01C340-1.jpg

The song "Buried in water" by Dead Man's Bones. Ryan Gosling. You said they played that song in Vancouver correct? Elisa Lam is originally from Vancouver.

Elisa Lam's body found floating in a 3/4 water tank.

Very eerie. Is this significant people?

The video of the song was a clip of Dead Man's Bones performing Buried in Water at Venue in Vancouver on October 24, 2009.

I'm not so sure. Watch that 14th floor button you don't think is lit up and see what happens at 3:15 in the video. It looks like it goes darker.

Are you watching at the 6-8 second mark when she originally pushed 14? She immediately presses 10 after which immediately lights up. 14 doesnt. I must have spent 15 minutes scrubbing this video back and fourth to make sure in fact yes that the top 3 buttons are always unlit. if 14 was ever lit then it would be obviously 5 lit buttons not 4.

of course i could be wrong but if this was the million dollar question on who wants to be a millionaire... id lock in 14th floor without hesitation

at 3:15 i see 10 go dim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member