jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that too. I think it is a gesture for her lawyers to break the testimony as she is drowning.

We shall have to watch for a patten and see!

Keep in mind that Juan made an objection during the defense's closing statement in one trial. He objected to the use of God blessing the jury. Said it was pandering. The defense was stunned.

He knows how the game is played.

TRUE! :) We have their modular sofa. You can configure it several different ways and add pieces later to change it further. We love it!

My daughter and her boyfriend a leather one they got second hand for $700. It is H U G E, fills half the living room. They are very expensive new.

Question about the missing gun from JA's grandparents' house. Is it possible to compare a prior bullet shot (if the grandparents had one) with the one that killed TA or was shot in his home to see if it was the same gun?

so after Dave Hall was told to leave the courtroom because he may be called as a rebuttal witness for the prosecution.... he posts on The State vs. Jodi Arias fb page *sigh*
I wonder if these PPL people don't actually have PPL themselves.... if not, maybe Abe or Gus could sell them some :D
Pretty sure the judge told him to not watch/read/etc.

1zoktbl.jpg

:laughcry:

For those who misunderstood..it's called a meme .. pretty popular thing on the internet ;)

a couple examples

2hdmrtt.jpg

Seeing as how Channing Tatum is so good looking and has a nice body (Magic Mike movie)

auch1c.jpg

What lies is Jodi practicing over her lunch hour?
She can't keep track anymore. Lovin it.

Jodi began today with the distressed, empty-eyed look. She's had all weekend to stew and mull the inevitable. Nurmi et al are trying to save her life, but I don't think they really like her AT ALL.

Jodi sends out notes coaching people what to say to her own attorneys. No wonder why the DT tried to remove themselves from her case. The only reason Jodi would testify is if she insisted on it.

Smarty britches is going down. LWOP is my vote. Death would be too easy for Jodi.

Direct TV went out just as they broke for lunch. Hope storm passes quickly enough to continue for afternoon session. My satellite internet never affected though.

Yep. It would not surprise me if they objected to it and she still insisted that her version of the truth get out there.

The call to the bishop was just to ensure Jodi had an authority figure, likely well respected, believing she had nothing to do with, and no knowledge of, Travis' murder.
Exactly. Just more covering her own butt

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Why isn't she just admitting that her left hand was injured and not her right? Why be so argumentative about this fact? We see in her interrogation with Flores that its clearly her left hand that she says is and was injured.

Why insist its the right that was bandaged when she was in Utah?

In fact, being a practicing Mormon, he has every reason not to want to reveal intimate sexual contact with jodi. No way would he admit to what didn;t happen.

But he really wasn't practicing---been awhile since he was in Church--he was keeping it somewhat clean BECAUSE of HER and now going to Church--

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNSypqlybc&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 20 - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Here it is Start around 37:00 min.
It is right after she is questioned about does she still love Travis...

but she is claiming now that he HAS betrayed her....

I don't think she ever testified that he tried to strangle her that night??! Why would he provide more details than necessary? That would only look like he mistakenly got the details of her injuries wrong.

How many of you have:

a) never killed someone? and
b) the ability to determine whether someone is breathing and alive/or dead?

Just wondering what's par for the course.

My husband died at home after a long illness. Yes, I can be very hard to tell if someone is really dead. For one thing, your own heart is beating so hard you are shaking. Did he take a breath? Am I imagining it? It was very hard.

On the other hand, JA slit his throat. Hard to keep breathing after that.

LOL after that cross examination it wouldn't surprise me if JA tried to take a plea now, just to get out of going back on the stand.

Gitana, what would happen if the judge knew that Wilmott was giving Jodi directions from the defense table while Jodi is on the stand during cross?

She'd be in trouble. My area is the civil branch, not criminal and in civil things are punished by sanctions. I'm guessing the same might be true in criminal. I think she could be held in contempt of court as well.

Why isn't she just admitting that her left hand was injured and not her right? Why be so argumentative about this fact? We see in her interrogation with Flores that its clearly her left hand that she says is and was injured.

Why insist its the right that was bandaged when she was in Utah?

plus there is the whole bloody left palm print on the wall at Travis'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG