jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone give info on the jury or a link to a post about who is on the jury - age, gender, any other info?

Anita Rich man have a great detail post of jury using nick names on thread about observations from court room on Friday....

I'd post link but using my tablet not very good with it... Grrr my laptop for virus Friday and now locked up!!!

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 20 - Part 1 - YouTube

Here it is Start around 37:00 min.
It is right after she is questioned about does she still love Travis...

I've listened to this part a few times and it really is strange. She doesn't make sense but this is what I hear her say:

"I um, I started looking around for um the charger that I didn't, that I thought I had left because Matt hadn't answered his phone until I/he/it (???) was there. And I started cleaning out the car, and it was under the seat on the passenger side."

What do you think she says?

I'm amazed at how many posts are on here in just the last hour! I do have one concern- after cheering for Jeff Ashton during THAT trial, I just don't want to get too sure of JM's effectiveness. Please, Arizona, don't let me down! I can't take another disappointment.

I cheered for Jeff Ashton also but after he pulled that "pigs in a blanket" statement I felt he started getting a little cocky. If JM maintains an even persona throughout his cross examination, as well as the rest of the trial, I think the jurors will continue to see the truth as JM pulls it from JA and I am sure we will see a different outcome than with Casey Anthony.

One thing - does anyone know if the perspective jurors were asked if they watched the CA trial and, if so, what impact did it have on them? Even if they weren't asked and/or hadn't followed it, they must have seen (at least some of them) what a terrible uproar there was in this country about the final verdict. JA has already admitted to killing TA - self-dense seems to be fading fast - I think this current jury will be very circumspect when reaching a verdict.

Does anyone know if we have any WS's in the court room today? I cant wait to hear their thoughts and notes of today.

I believe we have: Katiecoolady, KBisMe, AZlawyer, AND KatieDrDrewsJuror

sp may be wrong...

"Matt didn't answer his phone until he was there" is what I heard her say.:what:
Yes. Something like that! I transcribed what I hear in a post above but it's very strange and doesn't make much sense!?

I just called the Attorney General of Arizona's office- Tom Horne to let him know that all the way up to Canada we can see JA's Defense Team signaling her on how to respond during her cross examination. Wonder what they'll do with that? Wonder what my cell bill will look like? Or if the CIA will knock at my door LOL!

Anita Rich man have a great detail post of jury using nick names on thread about observations from court room on Friday....

I'd post link but using my tablet not very good with it... Grrr my laptop for virus Friday and now locked up!!!

Katiecoolady is a great source of info on the jury also. She is on her way over there right now. Hopefully she will get in, she has established a good relationship with the family.

REMINDER: This thread is closing before the trial starts again. The new thread is already open and active if you want to get over there before all the good seats are taken. :woot:

jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Going to lock this thread peeps.

Please go to new thread for further discussion.

jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:seeya:
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members