jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja? lol Is that a slam (at Jodi's ninja story)?

BTW, welcome to Websleuths!

I'm not sure when he put it up, but I thought it was more of an ode than a slam. Lol!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm just grateful I discovered this site. It's TERRIFIC! Makes finding links to the evidence so much easier! Otherwise, I'm :banghead:

I think we are going to find out, once the trial is completely over, that Nurmi and Wilmott made multiple offers to plea to first degree/ LWOP DURING the trial.

I do not think, at this point, that the prosecution will entertain LWOP as a plea. The prosecution case is simply too strong.

I do think they would have taken it before trial started though.

She can't admit it was her left hand because that is the hand she is "claiming" Travis kicked and broke her ring finger, back in Jan 2008.

but she's ambidextrous so she could be confused. :great:

Does anyone know if we have any WS's in the court room today? I cant wait to hear their thoughts and notes of today.

Katie was headed over there this afternoon

She has claimed that her left hand/finger was damaged when TA hit her. So, she can't now say that she hurt it while killing him.

I'm with Heather though.....she blew that lie out of the water ON TAPE with detective Flores.

DH "discovered" last week that he gets HLN on his car radio, so he is now listening to the trial during lunch and on his way home. I look forward to discussing today's testimony when he gets home this evening.

Yesterday we were talking about the time change that's coming up in two weeks (March 10). AZ doesn't spring forward to Daylight Saving Time, but the hours of trial coverage will change for most of us. Does anyone think that the trial might conclude before then?

Not unless the jury convicts her on a lesser charge than 1st degree murder. The penalty phase is going to last forever and a day, should one be needed.

LOL after that cross examination it wouldn't surprise me if JA tried to take a plea now, just to get out of going back on the stand.

Juan is not going to offer her a plea deal... EVER!!!

The state is the one who offers a plea deal, not the defendant.
She tried a couple years ago to pressure the state into offering 2nd degree murder, or she would "tell" all about Travis.

I do think they would have taken it before trial started though.

I dont. Juan Martinez is known for not pleading cases this heinous.

They tried to plea to second degree awhile back and he more or less told them to shove it and he would see them in court.

He has no reason to plea with this monster.

He feels she deserves to be on death row and that is where he is going to try to put her and I hope he succeeds.

IMO

can someone give info on the jury or a link to a post about who is on the jury - age, gender, any other info?

In the other thread they made for inside in the courtroom, Anita Richman made a really cool post about the jurors.

I don't know how to link a post from another thread. . .sorry.

I wonder if Juan will go into detail about the murder / Travis's wounds? It would make an impact on the jury and plus, wasn't Jodi just so 'morbidly curious' about the photos anyway?

How disgusting. I would never want to see my loved one in that condition. She deserves to have those photos plastered all over the walls of her jail cell.

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 20 - Part 1 - YouTube

Here it is Start around 37:00 min.
It is right after she is questioned about does she still love Travis...

Thanks for posting this. I'm not sure she's saying that Matt was there but it's very difficult to understand what she is saying...It doesn't make any sense! It does sound like "leakage" but I can't understand it!

moo

Yes, they could probably match the part of the casing where the gun hits the primer against another one. However, I'm sure her grandparents rarely fired that gun. Also, that's not nearly as good as comparing bullets.

After this? I see a conga line of people walking into the jury room, around the desk, back out the door, to their chairs and all of them making the finger slice across the neck while they stare Jodi in the eyes. JMO

No, he harped on all of her lying after the murder. I think he's saving the murder pictures for the last part of his cross. JMO

If Jodi was ever really serious about committing suicide it would probably be tonight.

BBM Steely you are FUNNY! :floorlaugh:

She is so in love with Travis yet after she kills him 3xs over she goes and makes out with a new guy.
She's not crushed and grieving. She is writing in her diary that the new guy likes her.
That is sociopathic behaviour.
She discards people like possessions.

Jodi did give plenty of straight yes or no answer's, but also plenty of evasive qualifiers.

Where a simple "yes" would have worked she used:
-I could have I think
-That's true
-I did say that
-If I conveyed it that way I didn't mean to
-I'm not sure about that
-I wouldn't call it that
-I think that was on the 16th
-If I remember correctly
-That's correct
-I guess I did
-Mostly yes
-To the best of my recollection
-Usually
-That's right
-I guess that would be yes
-Perhaps
-ok, I understand that
-That's also correct
-certainly
-I guess so

Where a simple "no" would have worked she used:
-Not typically
-I don't know
-I don't think so
-That's not the reason I did it
-That's not right

I see a big difference in her demeanor this week, her energy is focused on keeping herself in check. If JM gets to questions where she has to think harder about her lies, she will have to use her energy for that and might let her composure slip. If you notice, JM is much more linear in his questions today. From Utah, back to Yreka, then phonecalls, then sending flowers. A different tactic than Thursday.

I think the DT told her. Don't get mad get sad!

I have sure seen some sparks fly from her eyes a few times, tho! I think it is just a matter of time until we see the real JA again! :floorlaugh:

I have been wondering that all along, she was either naked, or she changed her cloths and got rid of bloody ones. There is no way she would not have been covered in blood.

I've been wondering about her clothes too, and that "carryon " suitcase she took with her to Travis' on the day she killed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG