jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...watching Greta Van Susteren and she was talking with some TH. She asked him if JA was off the stand or if he was going to continue questioning her tomorrow. He said that he thought that she would be on the stand another day or two! ARE THESE PEOPLE EVEN WATCHING THE TRIAL??? The thing I hate the most about TH's is that they come on to talk about something and have no clue what they are talking about! Just blows me away!!!

exactly! every "incident" has a set of words that she uses to describe it. i have been noticing it all over her testimony, especially now that she is repeating the script to JM! she has memorized the lines, and any chance she gets she repeats them as they relate to the "incident"...

i think this is related to the linear aspect of lie-telling... as long as she has a point of reference she can pick up on that thread and follow her story line.

i am not sure if i'm explaining any of this very well.. :blushing:

I hope the jury is as smart as you are.

You're explaining it perfectly.

Fabulous example and she did this over and over and over and over again today. YAAAWWWN. At the end, I was left with wondering what the hey kind of conversations she was capable of having with TA? Can you imagine this kisnd of chit day and day out doubled up with her having NO SENSE OF BOUNDARIES - calling and showing up unannounced at all hours?

OMG.

Poor TA- He must have been a very kind and patient soul.

moo
:seeya::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: it's driving me bat crazy! Having to endure all this! I'm yelling no no tell the truth! My neighbors know I live alone! And must think I'm crazy

My husband is retired law enforcement. He has worked in drug task force, patrol, CID and administration. His opinion is that no man would have a .25 for personal protection. His exact words were " I'm sorry, honey, but that's a woman's gun." They are notoriously inaccurate. That's coming from a woman who can't hit her target with a .25 but is dangerously accurate with a 9mm.

My SO is a gun collector, and he said the same thing...except he added laughter to the end of his statement.

I can also say that telling each other about their new toys IS something guys do. Shooting at a shooting range is not unusual among guys who like guns...very common, and they do usually know what weapons each other has.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Posted by gingr~snap What ever! He is saying women are feeling sorry for her an men are getting creeped out .

I gotta go look again....
I think I might be a man..

shh don't tell my husband or kids!

:floorlaugh: OMG, now you've got me wondering too...Actually, there might be a good many of us who might need to do some checking, lol. :floorlaugh:

here's a link to j.a. during direct, talking about that chase down that hall... she interjects this story while talking about the day of the murder... notice how she is reciting the same words she used today (tentatively, madman, palming the wall really hard errr i mean door frame)

http://youtu.be/hBNSypqlybc?t=9m

For some reason I can't get these videos to play. I get a " THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE" banner on the screen. UUGGHHH

Does anyone else remember when JM asked her if she was flashing back to that 'moment in August when Travis had grabbed her wrists and then later apologized and hugged her?' LOL ....GREAT MOMENT :giggle:

On Travis' My Space, I saw this. Was this ever brought up here? If it has, I do apologize. Just curious.
Chad Perkins
Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don’t violate the terms of your probation!
6 years ago
A true pedophile would have quickly deleted that comment if there was any truth to it.

I am sick of Jodi. Let this trial get over. The taxpayers have paid enough.

yeah, Chad and Travis exchanged messages like that on each others walls, to sort of trump one another in a friendly-insult sort of way..

IDK. Just my :twocents:, but I am not getting the Lolz about raping small children?

Maybe I am not young and hip. But I think joking about that sort of thing is the ANTITHESIS of funny.

Those wacky, zany kids these days with their jokes about raping kids! HILARIOUS!!!! :floorlaugh:

:furious:

Not that it matters in the least to her guilt, but I would LOVE to know the truth about the baby names.

Don't ask me why, I just do.

I wonder if Travis ever had that talk with Lisa or Mimi?

Again, I know it probably doesn't matter, but would love to see that cleared up.

...nothing deep. Somebody may have told her Pres. Reagan survived a GSW (.22). the shooter was named Hinkley. She threw in Meagan for the rhyme.

Iris was the least expensive flower (narcissist don't like to spend their own money) and that is where she got that name. She connects dots.

These types make connections, visually, in their minds to create their story. you can almost see her creating it when she speaks. She does well when she has props...they weave their stories with a pic, letter, image, anything. It is a craft and she is artistic so it comes pretty easy for her.

These types are empty vats and they fill their pathetic lives and stories with other people's thoughts and words. They have none of their own.

When all props are removed from her, she finds it difficult to think due to so many thought runningn through her head. She can't focus. She buys time, then, by asking questions and being vague. Her stories are woven from the pics and props. At some point, she was informed about President Reagan and she took that info floating around aimlessly in her little head and threw it out there.

Originally Posted by PhantomAngel
On Travis' My Space, I saw this. Was this ever brought up here? If it has, I do apologize. Just curious.
Chad Perkins
Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don’t violate the terms of your probation!
6 years ago

I know I read that months ago. :waitasec:

It was brought up, and summarily dismissed. I am not sure why. I found it very odd, and if innocent, in very poor taste as well as immature.

PhantomAngel..Yes, that creepy MS msg was discussed a few threads ago. Creeped me out, but apparently, it is some "game" that men play with each other. I don't remember which thread that MS msg was discussed, but for some posters it was normal. Go figure.

:floorlaugh:

Didn't JA send a subpoena to God today? maybe he can explain more directly how the horny hoov-ish slug creature crawled/escaped out of the fissures of Hell.

I was hoping when this happened that JM would pull out a CD that showed where she claimed God as her witness and she was lying.
She done this a couple of times at least.

So all her sparring with Juan over words and definitions and spinning of everything is just treading water to run out her time on the stand?

Because everything out of her mouth is a made up lie, and if she's not careful, the Jury will see it?

Blow as much smoke as possible to confuse everyone?

I'm sorry. I've never seen anything like this before. It's taking me some time to acclimatize.

I sure hope we don't have anyone in the middle of a domestic violence situation on the list, although its very possible. With all the talk about what they do and say and how they act, we really can't say how each person would be getting along as there are so many unique things that could be happening.

I just hope "if" we have people in any dangerous situations, that they can one day get out, or reach out to someone for help. I do think this can go on for a while and none of the friends know.

We may all have had things we kept in for a long time, even decades then one day we feel safe and we finally share.

SO here is hoping everyone in our big circle remains safe always. No matter what their situation is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc