jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I sorry you misunderstood :seeya:

That is what Jodi says alot. When Juan asked if she put in her joural that Travis hit her she replys, "Of Course Not" as if she wouldn't write anything bad about him. Again sorry :please:

No worries. I don't post a whole lot, so I thought perhaps I had made a mistake asking.

Can someone give me a brief explanation of what the deal is with the forged letters? I don't recall hearing about them. Or point me where I can see what this is about? TIA!

Jodi tried to get some letters introduced where TA admits pedophilia. However, the letters were not originals. They were copies and handwriting analysis showed they were forged. TA did not write those letters. So it is thought that Jodi did. Judge would not allow them in. That was in 2011. It is also a theory that Matt was involved in the scheme. Also, Jodi's mom tried to sell those letters to the Inquirer, but they weren't buying. Mom part of cover up. Sad.

Good morning, everyone! Ready for another maddening day of Jodi?

Good morning,
Let's admit we all hope the day goes something like this ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2g4Wr81rz8&list=PL0F3B26A285F16F12"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2g4Wr81rz8&list=PL0F3B26A285F16F12[/ame]

That's right

That's correct

I'm not saying that

I'm with Elley Mae on that flippin' "Of course not," in that you-are-such-an-idiot tone of voice. And "Yes & No," from the lying, murderous 8!%(#.

Since we know that the DT watches HLN coverage, I am hoping they are aware of the fact that people are not buying her ridiculous stories as evidenced by all the TH comments and those of the viewers calls...particularly last night's caller who wants to reach through the TV and slap JA.

Shd be interesting to see if their strategy changes.

OK...on the "minutes" area, it says "Def ID" on top of the row where "001" is.
ALL the minute records are "001".....I'm taking Def = Defense or defendant.....and "ID"....well, we know what ID is.

If you go to the site where the link takes you, type her last name, then first....press "minute" records, or whatever....you'll see "001" all the way down the column....the motion, IMO, is from the DEFENSE, and I'm pretty positive this is about the "c" word email Travis sent Jodi....maybe there's others.

Sorry, forgot, IMO.

But would email be the same as letters since it a computer generated note and anyone could have written it? I don't blame TA for anything he may have called her. She is all that and more. IMO

"Well God's not here to tesify for you, now is he"?

LOLOLOL

Bout peed my pants laughing. What a nut job she is!

I know Nurmi has not received high marks from any of us, but my first thought about this trial this morning was I know Nurmi cannot wait until this sham is over. I cannot imagine having to deal with her as a defendant. He knows he is only working to keep the needle out of her arm at this point. Defeated is not even the half of what the look on his face was yesterday! IMO

Very interesting. Nice catch.

Catching up on thread from yesterday/so far today':

1. On sending 20 irises to T's grandmother. I think she chose irises to be cruel. Her way of saying to the woman who essentially was T's mother- Iris is the name of a child Travis will never have and a "granddaughter" you will never have because Travis made the wrong choice and wouldn't marry me.

2. After 2 days now of direct, I'm struck by how often JM circles back to the topic of Matt. I'm thinking that he's lining up Matt to testify during rebuttal- to either impeach the bejeebers out of her on multiple counts, OR, to destroy his credibility, as the defendant seems to be counting on Matt to back up her claims of abuse. (I think she is talking to him directly when she said, repeatedly.. " I HOPE he doesn't betray me. " Note the present tense.

3. No way of proving it, but I think her itinerary for the premeditated kill trip was another of her creepy "symbologies." A chronological trip through boyfriends... - From Matt and Darryl (the past) to Travis (present), then off to Ryan Burns, representing the future.

4. I've been keeping a list in my head of the most vicious/offensive things she's said on the stand:

--That Travis was a pedophile.

--That Trvis essentially raped her on the day of her baptism, while both were wearing baptismal clothes.

--That she felt Travis's presence on the day of his memorial and felt relieved because she knew "he wasn't angry at me anymore."

-- That it was OK to get down with Ryan Burns hours after slaughtering Travis because " I am single."

Adding from yesterday, though it falls into the slightly different category of I can't believe she said that.. That even though she had just killed Travis, when talking to Leslie in the car in Utah she maintained that she still "hoped" that her kids and Travis's would be able to play together. WTF????

I want to hear Juan use the word JEALOUS today, and I want it to echo in JA's brain as he says it.......makes me feel a bit evil....LOL

That is a huge "tell". She gets very reactive when Juan says she is jealous. I think he should use lots of words that insinuate Travis was not interested in her:

-you were jealous
-you were rejected
-he was dating someone else
-he didn't want you to go to Cancun
-he was done with you
-he didn't want to marry you

Remember when she said he was "still courting" her. That is a fantasy. We all know he didn't want to date her at all (sex was another story).

Any time Travis' interest in others comes up, Jodi qualifies it by saying "we were both seeing others". She cannot bear to be the one unwanted. And either they mutually break up, or she is the one who breaks up. Unless I am overlooking something, she has not said that Travis EVER broke up with her, which I cannot believe.

If he really emphasizes that Travis rejected her I think her composure may crack.
But don't you find it odd that she would never ever say it---yet he documents it????? doesn't ring true....jmo

I don't quite get this, can you explain for me, haven't had enough coffee yet I guess.

Good morning, everyone! Ready for another maddening day of Jodi?

Ready and waiting! Coffe brewed!

I know this is obvious to most of you, but I think it's fascinating that during both sets of interrogations, which were very long, she was doing the little girl baby voice acting with Flores. Right from the start she was being seductive, playing a part. How vile.

Flores tells her her behavior "isn't right" and she said "what isn't right? Can you tell me? Is it because I'm not crying?" She's trying to get acting feedback from him! What a freak!

"Can I see the pictures?" CREEPY!

Mornin' y'all!! Ready to get on with this EPIC cross examination! And by "ready", I mean I have taken a Xanax and chased it with Bailey's-infused coffee. (Not really...I'm at work but if I COULD....!!)

Love meeting up with y'all here everyday! You're the best! Especially those that make me :laugh: !!

:blowkiss::dance:

...She asked to represent herself but when she submitted letters to the court that she claimed Alexander had written - saying he was a pedophile - they were found to be forgeries, and she told a judge she was in 'over her head'.

Her defense team was reinstated but in December 2011, her attorney, Victoria Washington, was granted a motion to withdraw from the case.

Jennifer Willmott, a death penalty-qualified defense attorney, had now been assigned to represent Arias. In January 2012, a judge denied a motion asking for the death penalty to be rejected.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ath-27-times-ex-girlfriend.html#ixzz2M1IK86Lc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since we know that the DT watches HLN coverage, I am hoping they are aware of the fact that people are not buying her ridiculous stories as evidenced by all the TH comments and those of the viewers calls...particularly last night's caller who wants to reach through the TV and slap JA.

Shd be interesting to see if their strategy changes.

Well since they do I certainly hope that they understand to pick up the pace with examinations---not to go over and over and over the same thing---I dread when its his turn again.....for some reason when he zeros in on the sexcapades of ja I feel dirty and slimy---and the reverse when JM does--hope that makes sense...I just can't take Nurmi --- I really truly can't...

hey guys - i'm listening to yesterday's testimoney about her leaving az and going to california.

she says she saw gus on that drive. isn't this when she slept in her truck and melted her cell phone in the hot chocolate? then gus gave her a new cell phone? she's saying now she didn't sleep and it was all during the day.....?

http://youtu.be/e27NDs13Owg?t=26m1s

sorry if this has been covered already - the threads are going too fast for me!

Am I the only one who doesn't believe Travis ran upstairs and started banging his head on the door, or door frame, or whatever it was? One, Travis is a guy, and they typically don't deal with frustration in that manner...he might put his fist through a wall...but his head? I don't buy it. Two, his personality doesn't appear to be that unstable.

Now..what I AM willing to buy is that Jodi went bonkers in her conversation with him because she didn't like the answer he gave her about dating other people, she ran upstairs and started banging her head on the door. To get his attention. He followed her upstairs, and likely pulled her to him to get her to stop banging. It probably spooked the daylights out of him.

I think something happened here...but she's twisting the details around and switching the roles of the players involved.

Wow. Did Katie Wick just say she does nothing else but this?

Must be nice. Those pesky bills and groceries and all stand between me and my dream of writing the great American novel.

How old is Katie? She looks a little old for her parents to be supporting her....

She is currently unemployed as are many Americans. She was talking about a job interview she'd just had the day I met her. She's been open about her dream to get back in to some kind of journalism as this is what her degree is in. She's worked in journalism before, has been a host on some kind of local TV show, has worked on political campaigns and her dream was to once become a prosecutor so she's been talking to Beth etc. about going back to law school.

Like many people being unemployed I imagine she has some kind of savings or support to help her through this period. She is by no means "lazy" or anything like that.

She is very interested in this trial, very concerned about the victim's family and Dr. Drew has taken an interest in her (I mean as a court watcher) so made her his regular Dr. Drew's Juror. He could switch among different viewers daily but as his producer told me "he really likes her perspective". She's still juggling her search for employment with this incredible opportunity to be involved, on TV, with her huge passion. She's been watching trials, like many of us have, on her own for a long time.

I personally think she has a natural poise on Dr. Drew. I was a nervous wreck sitting next to her but she's just naturally comfortable and it shows.

She turned 27 last week.

And she joined Websleuths this week and is going to post (I think) on the court observer thread.

I hope posts like this don't scare her away. She talked about, having read some snarky posts on here about her after joining, that she'd have to develop a thick skin. I assured her the moderators wouldn't allow people to jump her here.

How about we consider she is using this unfortunate period of her life being unemployed to be doing a service by getting up at 5am every day to get to the court to get in line with everyone else to navigate the fruits and nuts who also show up, in order to get in there and at least for one reason to "report" back what she's seeing in there. And she is definitely in the camp of the prosecution and being she's not a professional journalist, like the rest of us Joe Nobody court watchers, has the privilege to show her bias.

Everyone who meets katie in court, that I've interacted with directly, likes her. She's a sweet gal. Unlike me, she's nice to everyone in there.

I can see where she might push people's buttons because she's opinionated, outspoken and drop dead gorgeous.

If state filed request, they are trying to keep them out. They were forged remember? If defense filed then who knows?

The state does not want them admitted.....after reading their argument which was lengthy IMO it is almost like they acknowledge them to be true,

Herein lies the problem from what I see, Jodi does not have original and will not disclose who sent them to her electronically...It almost seems like the state does acknowledge that these are indeed letters written by Travis but in their opinion will not help Jodi in self defense and would further tarnish Travis reputation. In them Travis allegedly describes fantasy or prior activities that he could have been arrested for, however since there was no charges the state does not want them in.

They are also worried that his writings could have been doctored.

I do not think they will get in unless they are able to provide originals or at least how they came into Jodi's possession.

I'm with Elley Mae on that flippin' "Of course not," in that you-are-such-an-idiot tone of voice. And "Yes & No," from the lying, murderous 8!%(#.

I can't handle "that's right" with her stupid robotic head turn toward the jury.

She can't hide her belligerence.

TO: Newjunkie

RE: ANewJunkie

We have been notified that you are infringing and may be confused with a websleuth poster named "ANewsJunkie". This is a similar case we had a few years back during the FCA case (and no, "f" does not mean felon) when AtTheLake was denied entrance/idenity to the Websleuths chatroom down in the dungeon where they have wild parties. Anyway........

:great:

love that you have that below your name as "not being the original ANJ" in your moniker!!!!!!!! As ANJ did the postings with me for the Caylee thread, and may have been confused!

If you see me in Tricia's chat during the radio program, you will see my name there as "original Atthelake" because &*(^ stole my name there!

(NOTE: This is ALL TONGUE in cheek.........!!!!! Real storyline, but it's a laugh on names being confused@!)

Funny thing is, I have been here a year longer than ANJ. I am just not as active on the board, and so haven't made as many friends.

When she first came people would respond to my posts in such a familiar way that I knew they were confusing us. . .hence the note under my name.

Thanks for the cute post though. I enjoyed reading it. :wave:

ETA: Caylee is who brought me here, as well. I took an extended break after the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly