100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is putting groceries on the recently ex-boyfriend's porch seem beyond desperate?

To me, that doesn't do anything to help me NOT see you as a stalker!

I don't know, just because you break up with someone doesn't mean you hate them (sometimes) - I would probably do the same thing if I knew the person didn't have food/money. But this is Jodi, so I doubt it ever happened anyway.

Yep, I got them updated about a month and a half ago too! :great:

Yeah ! While your at it? Can I borrow your teeth to eat my steak??:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Sorry I couldn't resist.

No I don't believe they did.

Does everyone really think this is going ok so far? I a, really nervous and he glib self just scares me. What if they are believing her?????

The questions show they didn't buy it the first time around. They are NOT believing her now. . .

tumblr_mdydkeKmCg1rpae6q.gif

JA: "Travis was close to a little boy who liked spiderman".

Oh, I want to just throttle a barbie doll, preferably brunette with bad glasses....
Bringing in new lies.
My response of, "Arg"!, is an understatement.

They aren't going to believe any of the bs... she has nothing but her word to back up any of these outrageous claims. No person, let alone a jury, is going to take her word over the evidence.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
As far as I know we are only through 26 questions.. anyone counting? #JodiArias

Good question Zoozoo, I was wondering the same thing. Anyone know if that email was presented to jury?

Can JM do a follow-up and ask her if she's ever used that word? that could lead into the email if (ha ha ha) she lies

omg she is saying the book of Mormon uses the terms "whoredom"... just like that tire slashing letter!

Wow, good catch by you!

ETA: and the others who caught that too.

So far, just lovin' the heck out of these questions!

:truce::furious:
Is it just me or is putting groceries on the recently ex-boyfriend's porch seem beyond desperate?

She seemed so pleased with herself. She has no idea. :banghead:

Can the email to Lisa Andrews come in now after the "whoredom" and "abomination" comments by Jodi- now we KNOW FOR CERTAIN (I mean WE always did) who authored the threatening email to Lisa.

Exactly. If he did, he would testify. And, uh, why would you MAKE FUN of someone's bruises? Come on...

pretty sure she said 'matt.' the defense can't call matt. i'm still hoping JM can and will.

Especially since you can KNOCK like a normal person and go "hey, I know we've had rough times, but I heard you were going through some stuff and bought you some things."
And not leave food somewhere that others or animals could get to it.

If they had no questions would you be disappointed and think they were not paying attention or taking her word as gospel? They're paying attention and they are engaged and they want to hear her directly feed them her lies so they can convict with a clear conscience. IMO

If I were on that Jury, I would not ask one question.

Why bother? I don't believe anything she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1