100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were on that Jury, I would not ask one question.

Why bother? I don't believe anything she says.

True, it does seem pretty pointless - the only thing it really serves is to gauge their thoughts, so, helpful to the attorneys

Jodi said she and Travis split trip expenses and that they both had input on what they did on trips. Doesn't sound like Travis had "power and control" over her.

Yes, and when they asked his money, his decision? she didn't get it and said she made decisions. Ha - fry, liar!!

"whoredom" .. that word made me think of the "john doe" email Lisa received...

Did the jurors hear about the letter to Lisa?

Sorry if I should know that, but I'm at work during all this and sometimes I get interrupted and have to go to meetings that take too long and all. And well I am trying to get some work done. I've been a multi-tasker since grade school when I could watch the three stooges while doing my homework, but I still can't catch it all:seeya:

Was that one of the jurors speaking, saying he isn't hearing well? Anyway, GO JURY. I was soooooo nervous but I really feel like they are challenging her, for lack of a better word. And I know it's been discussed before, but who the H wears their hair in a little baby girl soft pony O? Seriously, it is pathetic. Wow.

I think the guy can hear just fine. It's the answers that make him think he can't believe he's hearing correctly. :floorlaugh:

Do you think being a Mormon would influence your juror vote? And if so, how? (Truly interested.) TIA

I think anyone in a very conservative religion would be so appalled by what she is doing to his memory via his beliefs. I'm more offended by his 4th murder here in the courtroom than the previous 3 in his bathroom.

Hey all, I've been following this trial from the beginning, but it's my first time to post because you are all too quick for me lol.

I've been thinking about the camera in the washing machine, I don't think she knew it was in there, I think that after she finished killing Travis, and went into clean up mode, she sat on the bed and deleted the pictures on the camera, then placed the camera on the floor to take the bed clothes off of the bed to wash them, the pillow case first, put it on the floor, the next pillow case, put it on the floor, and so on, until there was a pile of bed clothes on the floor with the camera underneath, and when she scooped them all up to put them in the washing machine, the camera was scooped up too.

IMO if I was a juror and after this trial is all over I finally get to see the whole picture and everything that was left out of the trial, I personally wouldn't be a happy camper with the judge and defense again JMO

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
I wish Nurmi was asking these questions, would make it a hell of a lot easier to get them typed out. #JodiArias

I know this is going to get lost in the madness but I have to ask..

Is anybody so scared by a certain previous jury that they are scared to think of the thoughts of this jury?

This jury seems like they are at least paying attention and are thinking about the testimony...errr... Lies. I wonder how many questions the p12 would have?

IF Travis paid for trips and sometimes she paid and Travis paid her back.My question is where she got all the money to pay for trips etc. because she never had a job for more than a month at a time.
I don't think a waitress makes the kind of money to go on all these trips.
Unless she was doing tricks in the alley where she worked or something.
I pretty much think all her answers so far are bs and are totaly rehersed.
She still wants the pedo thing in there which there is no proof.
All fabricated answers all the way--to many things just don't make any sense.

I'm sure you all probably know this by now...

But it is not normal for an abuse victim to save objects symbolic of degrading or abusive behaviors for sentimentality.

It just isn't anywhere close to the norm.

They made her feel special!
She wanted to capture them on camera before she was arrested!

:floorlaugh::furious:

If the bruises were that bad, why not cover with clothes so you don't have to worry about concealer wearing off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member