100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the gas cans. I admit, I may be way off base here. There was one question with info about how her gas can total came to a little over 12 gallons. She claims she only had 2, aren't they 5 gallon cans? And she was being cautious to not overfill them she said. Is there such a thing as a 10 gal gas can? It seems impractical due to the weight of a full 10 gal can, I imagine. Anyone got info on that? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't catch that particular Q and A very well, my kids were being loud at the moment!

Hi everyone! :seeya: Newbie here. Just wanted to finally chime in regarding the juror questions from yesterday. My favorite was in regards to the television interviews she did (was she forced? did she have an attorney at the time?). Why go on national tv spewing lie after lie in an attempt to keep Travis' so-called problems hidden, when I don't know, you could have just not said anything at all!?!?! :banghead: Her logic makes no sense.

Welcome!! Great first post!! :seeya:

good morning all

there was a post on this thread last night that i never thought of, about the sound of a gun going off in a bathroom with tile and other hard surfaces, the poster was mykeru. the point was ja would not hear ta say anything because the noise would cause one ears to ring. i sure hope there is a gun person on this jury. it would be great if one of the questions was, ja how could you hear anything when you fired that gun? maybe jm will have this line of questions for ja. jmo

I was rewatching some of yesterday's questions and that Spiderman underwear question really threw her. She had a visible physical reaction to that question. Her face turned red and she stumbled for a minute and she looked angry. She was MAD that they caught her in that lie. (Travis saying he wasn't into Spiderman, yet bought her Spiderman undies)

That was one of my favorite parts because her reaction was so visible. Of course, I'm like everyone else and I loved the *advertiser censored* and mental illness questions as well. Can't wait to see what happens today.

Someone please correct me, but I thought that after saying Travis wasn't into Spiderman, then yapping awhile more, at the end Jodi threw in that Travis liked to dress up as Superman. Sheesh.

Something just hit me re the dropping the gun issue. I just had a mental picture of her taking that last photo of him, knowing this was the perfect moment to start her murderous plan, with him exactly as she wanted him sitting In that shower. As she'd imagined it hundreds of times by now and rehearsed it in her mind. I see her then opening her claw and letting that camera roll right out of her hand right in front of him so he could see, discarding it effortlessly and gleefully as she seamlessly grabbed that handy knife, knowing this act of symbolism would disarm and upset him right as she began her choreographed murder scene.

Letting the last thing he saw, other than her evil face was her shrugging, intentionally discarding his new camera with a shrug and a grin then going in for the kill.

In his denial I could see him thinking shed dropped it and having no idea what she was really doing. Hope this is making sense. I think I found the grain of truth to her story .

This is so true. It was a calculated murder, and I agree, one she fantasized for a very long time. She planned this from the get go. It was only a matter of time.

Think of all the pictures she took, she wanted evidence to prove they were together all that time. If you were secretly dating someone you would think that you'd not want to have your picture taken. Especially the sexual pictures with her and Travis. If she was as devious as everyone could see, you would imagine that the last thing Travis would want to do is to take pictures of them naked that she could blackmail him with.

She had to have utterly convinced him that this would never happen. In spite of the slashed tires and all the other things she'd done, somehow he was willing to go along with taking naked pictures that night.

I can only imagine the terror he must have faced that night.

When I read statements questioning him "masturbating to pix of little boys" and realize that there are thousands of people considering him in this manner, I want to cry. I can't believe how easily taken in by her so many people seem to be.

I also find it interesting that one of her cleaning "projects" given by Travis was to clean the shelves. Who does that? Well, okay, I do but that is like a spring cleaning sort of thing. I suppose, being meticulous, he asked her to do that. BUT, knowing he had a gun up there-do you think he would have asked her to do that?

JMO - I look at the crime scene photo of that closet and honestly I don't see any reason TA would have ever asked her to clean the closet. Look at how clean and neat it is in that photo - so clean that Jodi didn't even mess anything up when she was reaching for a gun that wasn't there or messed up when a wet, incredibly angry, man ran through it in a fit of rage chasing after a murderer.

Can't see it...

Someone please correct me, but I thought that after saying Travis wasn't into Spiderman, then yapping awhile more, at the end Jodi threw in that Travis liked to dress up as Superman. Sheesh.

She said Travis was "close" to a little boy who liked to dress as Spider-Man.

Something just hit me re the dropping the gun issue. I just had a mental picture of her taking that last photo of him, knowing this was the perfect moment to start her murderous plan, with him exactly as she wanted him sitting In that shower. As she'd imagined it hundreds of times by now and rehearsed it in her mind. I see her then opening her claw and letting that camera roll right out of her hand right in front of him so he could see, discarding it effortlessly and gleefully as she seamlessly grabbed that handy knife, knowing this act of symbolism would disarm and upset him right as she began her choreographed murder scene.

Letting the last thing he saw, other than her evil face was her shrugging, intentionally discarding his new camera with a shrug and a grin then going in for the kill.

In his denial I could see him thinking shed dropped it and having no idea what she was really doing. Hope this is making sense. I think I found the grain of truth to her story .

Are you going to be in court today?

I also find it interesting that one of her cleaning "projects" given by Travis was to clean the shelves. Who does that? Well, okay, I do but that is like a spring cleaning sort of thing. I suppose, being meticulous, he asked her to do that. BUT, knowing he had a gun up there-do you think he would have asked her to do that?

:lol: NO! Even if she did clean for him, I find it very difficult to believe that one day he just out of the blue said, "Hey can you dust the shelves in my closet?" I just don't believe that was a project. Most cleaning people would do your regular vacuum and dust. :sweep:

I don't believe she did any cleaning at all. It was her way of accessing his home and snooping!

:twocents:

I've only been paying attention to this trial a little bit but I was wondering if Arias had gotten the questions from the jury ahead of time so she would have an answer immediately? Sorry if this has been asked before or overlooked it. Thanks

Yes, she did have a chance to review them before answering.

Perhaps the old folk will as well. As someone (sorry, can't remember who to credit!) pointed out a couple of days ago, a person in his or her 70's today would have been part of the sexual revolution of the 1960's and 1970's. It's just my speculation of course, but I don't think anyone on this jury is clutching their pearls at the sex testimony.

:seeya: I carry the old folk label, and you are right, I haven't been clutching my pearls (partly 'cos they are not my style). I recall the sixties with great affection :blushing:

JMO - I look at the crime scene photo of that closet and honestly I don't see any reason TA would have ever asked her to clean the closet. Look at how clean and neat it is in that photo - so clean that Jodi didn't even mess anything up when she was reaching for a gun that wasn't there or messed up when a wet, incredibly angry, man ran through it in a fit of rage chasing after a murderer.

Can't see it...

If she placed a hand on one of the shelves, where are her fingerprints?

VERY important for everyone to keep in mind the "peripheral" issues that have taken so much of the focus in this trial: the alleged pedophilia, the domestic violence, the mental and physical abuse, the anger issues: the ONE AND ONLY source of these allegations, these innuendos, these suggestions is Jodi Arias. There is no other evidence - no other testimony that corroborates ANY of it. This is the tactic that Jose Baez used on the Floridians who unleashed the baby killer Casey Anthony back onto society: plant suggestions that the prosecution will not be able to disprove, but might linger in the minds of jurors. It won't work this time. She has displayed an amazingly clear memory on mundane bits of her life, but conveniently blanks on the crime she committed.

Can't see it...

Regarding the gun issue, we've now moved to it being in a holster or not, or she doesn't know or both?

Hope the jury can pin her down for an answer.

:seeya: I carry the old folk label, and you are right, I haven't been clutching my pearls (partly 'cos they are not my style). I recall the sixties with great affection :blushing:

I think some of us may have extended the 60s straight in to the 80s ;)

Buenos Dias! Are cats allowed some o dat coffee?? Yawwwnnn..hey guys I'm gonna stay home and watch w you guys this morning. I need to edify my laundry in to submission and have some down time but I will be there all afternoon. :). And it will be good. :seeya:

Cream, no sugar please. Meow.

I love it. Edifying your laundry into submission. Just read your post on the observers site from years ago about yours and Jordy's excellent adventure. That was awesome about the cement bag! And I never even knew about websleuths until this trial. So thanks for all the hard work even back then. Your friend, Jordy, does she post here and if so, what name does she go by?
Thank you. I will be looking for you in court this afternoon.

Good morning all!!!! :seeya:

Finally caught up to you all!

My :twocents: on the 12 yr old comment: If my husband had said that to me, being the parents of 3 girls (and 2 boys), I'd have stopped him and said WTF????? The comment did creep me out. BUT, neither TA or JA had children, and sometimes I truly believe that until you are a parent you don't understand the impact of certain statements, including a 'that's hot' comment. I cannot tell you how many times since being a parent that I have had 'lightbulb' moments, usually when I realize that ohhhh that's why my parents did/said this or that! LOL I totally believe that most men that have children, especially girls, would never make this type of comment. Men that do not have children, may not completely understand how ick that comment really is. JMO That being said.... it creeped me out, but I still don't think TA was a pedophile, or even had a thought about it!

ALSO.... Am I the only one that is disappointed that the jury didn't ask her who Esther is????? :D Katie? can you slip that question into the box? hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member