long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really believe MM was involved one way or another too. She visits and stays with him and his girlfrend on the way to Mesa, she calls him at some point on that drive after the murder, she is on her way to see him to return books (lol) on the day she is arrested, she tried to get him the coded message in the magazine, ..... I wonder if he has an airtight alibi as to where he and his girlfirend were June 3rd and 4th. I have gone so far as to think they were the two ninjas. Jodi was taking the photos of Travis and had him vulnerable and cornered and MM comes in and shoots him but he isn't killed. In tape 14, she says she didn't see it but she heard the pop, then says Travis was on all fours, holding his head, screaming, saying go get help, and she also says she hears "who is that, who is that" she talked in detail about Travis becoming weak, having a hard time moving, being conscious, she mentions she hit her head-(what has now been all packaged up by her as the body slam---bs)...but maybe she hit her head because she fell back because maybe Travis actually lunged or fell toward her to protect her at first

Somewhere on her trip a few times she ordered doubles like two hamburgers and two of other food items a few different times?

Yep. It's true that she couldn't very well turn to that 'accomplice' now without incriminating herself, but when first arrested, she would have been in the driver's seat for a deal with the prosecution for testimony against the other had one existed.

In my opinion, she's got way too much self-love to involve anyone else. Mere mortals are not capable of assisting her in such a glorious task.

:cow:

I cannot find any motive for someone else to have been there and participated in this heinous murder. She wasn't even in a relationship with anyone at the time. What would they have to gain by helping her kill Travis? No, she acted alone, and did everything possible to cover up the crime after the fact.

MOO

I hope the jurors have similar reactions to mine when I hear obvious lies offered up by the killer.

Both Doc Sam and ALV used the exact same phrase, told to them by the killer, when describing early sexual acts with TA: " it was too much too soon." :what:

She tried to say that she was 'just was not ready' for that sexual contact, but she went along with it anyway because of pressure by him. I call BS on that.

Going by her past history I say she was more than ready and was probably the initiator.

ALV tried to slip in the term 'snuck in' when she described TA entering the killers room the night she slept over at the Hughes house. Jodi tried to say he forced himself on her. That is Bull, imo.

ITA :clap:

Nobody's ever going to convince me that JA is some kind of Show White character. And it is patently laughable to suggest that she's always being "spun around" (and you know what for...) or having somebody engaged with her "in her sleep."

Puh-leeeze. You know, her biggest problem is being unwilling to be human. She is so determined to project some fantasy of herself onto all of our consciousnesses that she cannot recognize that nobody fits the description of the person she has created. Let's see: 30 year old woman, not particularly interested in sex, only seeks religious wisdom and enlightenment, never jealous, not possessive at all, willing to accommodate any and all requests from men so long as it will make them happy, but also enjoys snooping in people's email, reading their text messages, hacking into their FB accounts, taping sex calls, designing *advertiser censored* films, posing for any and all intimate photos en flagrante delicto, etc.

Pay no attention to that woman behind the screen.

:cow:

I don't know why some even think she had to have an accomplice. Women murder adult males about 660 times a year. Some even remove the body and buries it in the backyard or loads it up in a vehicle and discards it somewhere.

And women tend to prefer up close and personal ways of murdering a male.

IMO

After I posted that last comment I had another thought. IF there was an accomplice Jodi would be screaming it from the rooftops now. You know, I know, and she knows her next address will be Perryville. All she's fighting for NOW is some sort of a life after prison. If she produced "the real killer" she might be out in 20 years or so. :twocents:

Who said it was Travis? She had made quite a few stops along the way and as she said......she was single. lol

I can't believe I looked up the answer to how long it would take her to return to, um, normal, but found a site with many people saying essentially the same thing, "your body will always close up your anus after a few minutes (in most cases, seconds) to stop foreign bacteria from entering." :blushing:

I cannot find any motive for someone else to have been there and participated in this heinous murder. She wasn't even in a relationship with anyone at the time. What would they have to gain by helping her kill Travis? No, she acted alone, and did everything possible to cover up the crime after the fact.

MOO

Absolutely, oh wise cat. ;)

MOO

The voice mail and email post murder were just so cold blooded. As was going to grind Ryan...

I hope the jurors have similar reactions to mine when I hear obvious lies offered up by the killer.

Both Doc Sam and ALV used the exact same phrase, told to them by the killer, when describing early sexual acts with TA: " it was too much too soon." :what:

She tried to say that she was 'just was not ready' for that sexual contact, but she went along with it anyway because of pressure by him. I call BS on that.

Going by her past history I say she was more than ready and was probably the initiator.

ALV tried to slip in the term 'snuck in' when she described TA entering the killers room the night she slept over at the Hughes house. Jodi tried to say he forced himself on her. That is Bull, imo.

This is a girl who dropped out of high school to move in with her older boyfriend. And when she was underage, and went on a foreign exchange program, she came home from that brief trip 'engaged' to the son of the host family. She had to do some quick work to make that happen, imo.

She ALWAYS had a live in boyfriend, and went straight from one to the other. So to say that Travis was 'moving too fast' is just not believable, imo.

Exactly! And let us not forget this is the same JA who was so obsessed with Travis she quickly converted to Mormonism and had him baptize her. For most people, those who are sincere about their faith, it would be a longer process before making such a bold move. Not one usually made 81 days after meeting someone when you have never considering joining that particular church before.

MOO

Has it occurred to anyone that MM was in the car with Gus?

He may have been? Part of the murder plot?

[video=youtube;xb9S-DMD6yE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9S-DMD6yE[/video]

No. And that's the pure karma of it all. If she were to say that then she'd automatically be convicted of 1st degree premeditated murder.

She can't have an accomplice without it being planned out.
So she's stuck with a gigantic foot up her arse.

And maybe that's what she was toying with in the interrogation tapes. Maybe she so MUCH wanted to say someone else did this but she couldn't without implicating herself.
If this scenario is true then this is the quintessential Catch-22.

Lol lol
Again I couldn't have said it better. You put into words what I was fumbling with just couldn't get it down as clear as you have. But you got it spot on
:seeya:

Due to the rule banning pics of the crime scene on the board I've just linked this video.

I made a version of this earlier today after misunderstanding a post. So I went back and corrected the mistake and put the new version on Youtube after removing the old version.

Please don't forget to like the video for me. TIA :thumb:

Great video Steely.JM asks her about those pics and says,these had to have happened BEFORE you shot him..She admits right there the stabbing was first!!

The voice mail and email post murder were just so cold blooded. As was going to grind Ryan...

Another thing which definitely points away from self-defense and her "fog".

:facepalm:

MOO

I can't believe I looked up the answer to how long it would take her to return to, um, normal, but found a site with many people saying essentially the same thing, "your body will always close up your anus after a few minutes (in most cases, seconds) to stop foreign bacteria from entering." :blushing:

Exactly, they took pics similar to what they spoke about in the sex tape three weeks prior.

Yeah, but that's making it too complicated. Think Occam's Razor. Simplest scenario wins. JMO.

I don't begrudge your thinking but it's so interesting how people think differently. To me, adding someone else into the scene makes the simplest sense. Because her alone, is very perplexing. Especially the photos earlier from that day. Why in the world would Travis have sex with her at this point? He despised her and knew she had slashed his tires (and his then-girlfriends tires) earlier that year (or in Dec). So Jodi is now displaying a new more frightening side to her behavior.

He might've engaged in phone sex IF......that phone call wasn't a set up (which most of us think it was...) but clearly the text messages demonstrate he knew she was a sociopath so why.....WHY would he be with her that June 4th unless perhaps, forced.

He doesn't look happy at all. Neither does she actually. Who leaves a bottle of KY on the bed when there's a night stand right there? Those photos look totally staged to me.

If you haven't, I implore you to watch the unedited interrogation tapes on YouTube. There are like 16 of them that just came out. About 30 minutes each.

She is hiding something. She knows she's caught (they have her damn photos from that day) but she is STILL holding something back.
The intruder story came out of her mouth with much detail. It's not like she had 3 years to fabricate it like she's doing now with the self-defense story, so there seems to be a modicum of truth to her original story.

The possibility of someone else there (to me and a bunch of others) is very probable. And remember, when they were closing in on her......(if she had accomplices) they could've easily made up alibis by then. This was a state-to-state investigation. Very hard to conduct with ease and in a timely manner.

Absolutely possible!!! She might've convinced MM that Travis was beating her up or whatever.

If true.........

I believe MM stole the gun initially and HE had it with him because if you listen to the interrogation tape, one of things that struck me as very sincere is when she said she did NOT have the gun with her.

And if this is true...then MM owes Jodi for not ratting him out so.....here comes the pedophile favor. MM was probably the one who forged the letters.

If you insert MM and perhaps his girlfriend (the two intruders) this whole event makes so much more sense. Right down to her reactions in the interrogation room.

Absolutely possible

I personally believe that Mr. Martinez has Matt McCartney in his back pocket and is going to bring him out in the Rebuttal case. I think MM KNOWS something about the knife/gun because Mr. Martinez has been saying throughout trial that McCartney is someone that won't "BETRAY" you will he? This has been emphasized over and over. So it makes me think there is something REALLY HUGE in store for the ole lying murderer. Also, i asked the question earlier regarding the Jury and if they REALLY follow the admonitions to NOT partake in reading the news, media etc. and I think they have to KNOW how big this case is when they are coming in and out of court as they have to see the massive amount of National Media posted all around the Courthouse???? They just have to see it and if the do see it, that has to tell them something? Also, I just do not see how they could NOT hear about the case. It's everywhere, print media, TV, radio, internet..unless the jury completely disconnects everything in their lives. I would bet that at least ONE juror has nibbed about this case. The odds would make me think so anyway....I just hope they do their job and find her guilty as charged. Anything less than the Death Penalty will be a win for the Defense and that cannot happen. It just CANNOT, I don't think I could bear another Jury failure like the Anthony case.

Due to the rule banning pics of the crime scene on the board I've just linked this video.

I made a version of this earlier today after misunderstanding a post. So I went back and corrected the mistake and put the new version on Youtube after removing the old version.

Please don't forget to like the video for me. TIA :thumb:

Thanks for the video! I've had a really hard time "seeing" the pic and it helped a lot! Great catch!!:rocker:

originally posted by Sundawnn~"No. And that's the pure karma of it all. If she were to say that then she'd automatically be convicted of 1st degree premeditated murder.

She can't have an accomplice without it being planned out.
So she's stuck with a gigantic foot up her arse."

This is exactly what I am thinking! She cannot admit to accomplice for the exact reasons you state.

Exactly no way around it. Lol serves her right if that's the case.

BBM ~ Mimi just wanted to be friends with Travis.

Travis could not even date her, let alone save himself for marriage and according to his blog he didn't forsee marriage in the near future.

With Jodi they were able to fulfill the fantasy. And who would of took the Jodi with braids pic? I doubt it was a self-timer. IMO of course. ;)

The lighting in those pics may have given the impression that they'd had sex that day, I just don't believe it.

Travis had been to his bishop and IIRC others here have said he had repented, he was travelling to Cancun with Mimi the very next day too. Plus he wanted JA out of his life anyway. If he was interested in Mimi, it seems illogical that he would risk that relationship for one more roll in the hay with that *advertiser censored* JA (whom he hated anyway LOL).

I also don't think he "let" her stay. She's a liar extraordinaire! She went there, surprised him, and the rest is history IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject