long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 1m
Judge Stephens has disappeared thru her judge door behind her chair. Steno is here. #JodiArias

My neighbor uses Preparation H for under the eye swelling. True story! :floorlaugh:

It totally works. (And it totally freaks out Mr. Ynot that I have a "cosmetic use only" tube of the stuff. Not that I need it all that often, you understand. :floorlaugh: )

My neighbor uses Preparation H for under the eye swelling. True story! :floorlaugh:

It also works great on animals, horses, cattle and dogs to close a wound more quickly and less scaring. Really works!! Been there done that!

Top o the morning!

Anyone have a link other than WAT? It has been lagging on my for about a month....

edit: disregard. Got it. Thank you!

seal.gif
http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

People are styling their pubic region these days?

With KY? Not sure...but yeah, it's a whole industry! LMAO!

You ain't never heard of vagazzaling?? They have stensils to make patterns and everythang!

Dawn, I think she did it in Salinas. Juan had questions about the types of services provided at the salon she said she got her nails done. I think he may have something coming in about this during rebuttal.

How did he phrase it? "cosmetic services"? Maybe color and; um, hair removal grooming.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 59s
#JodiArias judge just asked to see "the attorneys" in chambers. Unsure if abt Martinez vid matter, juror matter, mistrial motion, etc

BWAAAHAHAHAA!! It's all the rage, dontcha know??

I seriously think there is a product that 'bedazzles' the vaj. But I can't remember what it's called. True story.

It's the Vaj-azzle. I got one from the easter bunny

Fox News has been covering this case, pretty well, IMO.
Anyways, just walking through the room it was announced that legal experts will be on soon because the DT is going to prepare for a MISTRIAL.

Has anyone heard about this and if so, on what foundation??

Again, getting ready to discuss on FOX news.

With KY? Not sure...but yeah, it's a whole industry! LMAO!

You ain't never heard of vagazzaling?? They have stensils to make patterns and everythang!

Is that like bedazzling or something?

No disrespect to you Tulessa but.......when people say this they have no idea what they're saying.
It's easy to toss out that thought (Jodi would've thrown them under the bus) but it's a bit harder to think about the repercussions.

Jodi can NOT rat anyone out unless she confesses to premeditation. Don't you see that?
No one can be there except Jodi. Because IF someone was there
1) Jodi invited/hired them
2) Jodi did not call police

So the front and back end to that scenario is greatly compromised, very telling and indicative of premeditated murder.

She has GOT to take the onus on herself if she has any hope of lying her way out of this.

There is nothing conclusively suggestive that she was all alone. Nothing.
Opinions are fine. Opinions stated as fact are NOT fine. Stating that someone does not know what they are saying because they don't agree with what one thinks is NOT fine.

It totally works. (And it totally freaks out Mr. Ynot that I have a "cosmetic use only" tube of the stuff. Not that I need it all that often, you understand. :floorlaugh: )

Must make a trip to the store!! :floorlaugh:

Here is a quick question.

Why can't or shouldn't the jurors be able to discuss the case amongs themselves ?

They have nobody else to talk to about it .

Is that right? I didn't know that.
Still doesn't mean she got there at 4AM but it does give it a little more credence though.

I think Jodi is a naturally snoopy nosy person. The interrogation tapes show Jodi picking up stuff, looking in the trash basket, picking up the recorder etc. So it wouldn't surprise me if some time during June 4th, she poked around on Travis' computer.
In fact, I always felt she might've tried to upload pedophile photos and THAT'S what caused the virus. But...who knows.

Acquainting yourself with the facts of the case is a good thing.

Is that like bedazzling or something?

You got it!!!!!

LMAO! I swear, I don't know from personal experience (not being silly here!) but yeah...it's gotten very creative! Hearts, peace signs, jewels, the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value