long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having problems with the wildabouttrial and ABC links. How is the CNN link?

Same here, but I bet Willmott will take the entire day. I heard BK say that she thought she was "just getting started" and Willmott had a lot to go yet. :facepalm: I won't be listening today. I won't subject my ears to such bu!!s***. I'll be reading along here instead.

If the defense is srill questioning the violet I will be just reading too:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know a very large group of people that use KY jelly as a hair style product! This is true.

My neighbor uses Preparation H for under the eye swelling. True story! :floorlaugh:

Ok, all other cases are over. Juan and Flores have taken their seat at their desk. Counsel is headed to chambers

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Ok, all other cases are over. Juan and Flores have taken their seat at their desk. Counsel is headed to chambers. #JodiArias

I didn't mean that in a derogatory manner. I meant that they are not thinking it out. Because if they did they would see she 'couldn't throw anyone under the bus'.

So because you did say that, I'm assuming you are not seeing the larger picture. That's all.

Hey, I missed it too until recently.

So to recap; Jodi can NOT say anyone else was there without implicating herself. Period. It's really quite simple.

The reason I don't buy this argument (nothing personal) is because Jodi would have thrown every lie in the world out there to show the second person really killed TA or forced her to do it, or made TA so mad that he came after her.....the odds of that woman lying when there is the chance to lie, make drama, hurt someone else vs keeping her mouth shut are astronomically low, IMO

Hello fellow WS !:seeya:

Looong weekend, *sigh*, hope I didn't miss anything important, good news is, we'll see Juan this week, hopefully today, but JW is still in the early stages of the baptismal timeline, gosh listening to her drivel all day long *sigh*.

Hey, the likable ALV is starting to get on my nerves, she is going to prove to be worse than Dr. Samuels. Oh well, we've got Juan!!!!! :great:

Seal is up:
http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=0400213-jodi-arias-trial

I'm ready to rock:)

BBM

someone was watching videos on his computer at approx 4 am. This was proven. I think it was him because it doesn't make any sense that it would be anyone else.

Didn't his roommate or someone say that Travis was up all night doing something (and he used a term I am not familiar with) on his computer. I also read or heard (which I thought was strange) but a roommate said Travis was surprised to hear Jodi was outside at 4 am. Listening to the interrogation tapes I really don't think Travis knew she was coming. Flores asked her if he knew she was coming a million times and she always stayed silent even when she finally admitted to being there. After all those interrogation tapes I feel like someone was with her (not while they did the sex stuff). And by someone I mean MM. She is way too close to him (or was). And that's where she was headed before she was arrested. Something is fishy with him I think.

Top o the morning!

Anyone have a link other than WAT? It has been lagging on my for about a month....

edit: disregard. Got it. Thank you!

seal.gif

I didn't mean that in a derogatory manner. I meant that they are not thinking it out. Because if they did they would see she 'couldn't throw anyone under the bus'.

So because you did say that, I'm assuming you are not seeing the larger picture. That's all.

Hey, I missed it too until recently.

So to recap; Jodi can NOT say anyone else was there without implicating herself. Period. It's really quite simple.

The Larger Picture is that a) neither side is saying there's an accomplice, b) there's no proof/evidence of an accomplice, c) Jodi killed him by her own little self.

There is nothing to support this hypothesis of an accomplice except speculation...and we all know what speculation is.

People are styling their pubic region these days?

BWAAAHAHAHAA!! It's all the rage, dontcha know??

I seriously think there is a product that 'bedazzles' the vaj. But I can't remember what it's called. True story.

I cant see Nurmi getting much more than that per hour in his private cases.

How many cases has he won since he went into private practice?

I don't think he is in high demand.

IMO

Go online and look him up.. He defends sexual predators and deviants.

I wonder how many time he's had DS as his expert?

BBM

someone was watching videos on his computer at approx 4 am. This was proven. I think it was him because it doesn't make any sense that it would be anyone else.

Is that right? I didn't know that.
Still doesn't mean she got there at 4AM but it does give it a little more credence though.

I think Jodi is a naturally snoopy nosy person. The interrogation tapes show Jodi picking up stuff, looking in the trash basket, picking up the recorder etc. So it wouldn't surprise me if some time during June 4th, she poked around on Travis' computer.
In fact, I always felt she might've tried to upload pedophile photos and THAT'S what caused the virus. But...who knows.

Counsel and judge are headed to chambers??? Who wants to bet we still open with a sidebar?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Ok, all other cases are over. Juan and Flores have taken their seat at their desk. Counsel is headed to chambers. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member