trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've reversed my DVR, watching her right now, she's very engaged with the Jury. I don't see any signs of illness. A ploy by the defense to take up tomorrow so Juan can't get a word in.

Don't they realize this does nothing but make the Jury look at them badly. Thinking things over the weekend that gets totally zapped within 5 minutes on Monday.... ARRRGG!!!!

I'm sorry but this team is out right stupid.

Maybe she actually has a conscious, and telling these lies are making her sick??

Or maybe she had a bad lobster on the state's dime last night, and she's got the scours now.

This is pure BS and another defense tactic to stall, tomorrow will be another long drawn out day with LaV, Juan will not get to cross.

These jurors must be fed up and Travis' family as well, this is totally effed up!

Sooo... SICK= When your azz is jealous of all the **** coming out of your mouth?

Got it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I sincerely hope that the people of Arizona remember what Nurmi and Wilmott have done during this trial: how they have squandered $1.4 million (and counting) of THEIR dollars defending an indefensible defendant: an admitted killer and liar. They have consciously attacked the character and reputation of a young man who was slashed, stabbed and shot in his own home after being duped into a "kinky" photo session to make him as vulnerable as possible. I hope the people remember, and indicate their impressions of these "public servants" by not patronizing their legal services. THEY should do jail time simply for putting Travis Alexander's siblings through this excruciatingly tedious and unnecessary psychological drivel disguised as "expert testimony". And now, someone on "team Jodi" is not feeling well again...tack on another few thousand dollars to the bill, Kirk and Jenny. Stretch it out as far as you can. Remember, people of Arizona. Remember.

OK...here's a question for all of ya

What in the world do I want for lunch? I am starving and don't really "feel" like anything! LOL!!

Im done with this BS!

Everyone is given the right to a fair trial etc etc but this is beyond fair! The judge better tell them to get a move on.

No consideration for the jury.

31 days and counting for a defense CIC?! Preposterous

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I will say she looks a bit tired. This dragging out by the defense attorney would make any witness sick.

Ok can we see the entire mom and dad videos now? that would make me happy. If we cannot I am forced to clean 3 bedrooms.

If she is sick, I hope she gets well soon. I definitely don't go around wishing ill on people. Unless you mess with my coffee - then ***** gets real.

if she's able to sit up in that chair, court should continue, IMO. there's no way the jury isn't getting pissed off at the defense. the testimony is endless, unnecessarily detailed, repetitive, cumulative----you name it.

so sick of this trial!!!!!!!

:thud:
I smell something fishy and it ain't my cats' food.....

This judge should retire. She clearly has lost control of this trial.

:truce:

What was she supposed to do? I don't like it either, but I can't see how she had any other choice...just MOO

If she's getting ill during this softball tossing back and forth, she'll be suicidal on cross.

JA journals were a con. She used them as a ploy for TA. I am sure she showed them to him so he could see and re affirm what a fab FWB she was. No jealousy. Really...

How is that even possible? How is it that Wilmott knew to ask to approach and that AVL was sick without being told by AVL that she was sick? Oh boy, I really sense some underhandedness going on here.

I'mgoing to watch HLN.She didn't look "ill" they are stalling since there is court tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Did you just see the look on the killer's face as she scrunched her face up while watching each juror leave. OMG - I want to smack her through my computer.

And I think LV has a serious case of the runs knowing she's close to being crossed by JM!

I did. I am convinced Jodi really enjoyed her powerplay in getting Juror #5 thrown off. She looks very snarky at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici