trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you mistake something like that. That is something I wouldn't forget especially when I'm a bias sherlock holmes turning over every stone looking for Domestic Violence

Wouldn't ALV have had a series of follow-up questions re the child *advertiser censored*, depending on whether images were being viewed on computer or paper? For example, if she believed it was computer wouldn't she have asked JA about other content on the computer? Yet ALV didn't even understand if it was computer or paper, so I guess she didn't think any follow up was necessary. As usual, all that matters is JA's word.

She is as big a liar as Arias. So after Arias tells her she has been caught out in a major lie when LE found no trace of pedopilia in TA's computer, she has to change her story to "mis-speaking".. I hope the Jury is paying attention.

No evidence of pictures. No journal entries mention pictures either.

But doggoneitall, the pictures exist because LaViolette says so, because Jodi says so, and she never lies. ;)

That sums it up PERFECTLY! Ya can't have it both ways! :goodpost:

Jumping off your post:

I got pretty bug-eyed reading comments saying that no "red-blooded man" is going to turn down sex just handed to him, even if he is in fear of the woman.

I don't think Travis would have continued sleeping with JA had he feared her to the point where he thought it wasn't something he could "handle".

Men are taught to deal with things on their own and in our culture, seeking help for being stalked by a woman is often called "wimpy" or "weak". To the point that, IMO, Travis tried to convince himself that as creepy as JA was, nothing REALLY awful would happen.

I think even "red-blooded men" can turn down free sex from a nutjob they fear will kill them. :(. Men may be more sexually motivated than women (or maybe not) but they aren't lower life forms, enslaved by their penises.

ALV seems to think that there ought to be two sets of rules for men and women and that kind of garbage chaps my hiney. :(. And that kind of thinking may be why Travis didn't sense how much danger he was really in.

End of rant. Sorry.

I think both men and women have made the same mistakes and think they can handle the dangerous situations they find themselves in.

I think their fear overtakes their sensibilities sometimes and they believe that if they do report a stalker or an abuser it will make the stalker/abuser rage even more and they think the abusers will heighten the violent acts should they do so.

A Judge told me a RO is just a piece of paper and can never save you from being harmed if the perp is determined to harm you.

IMO

from? where did the LE get her journals?
when did she last write in them?

This would be a time for context. YES, it DOES matter where the alleged pictures were.

They couldn't be on the computer as first suggested as you first said.

So details and context don't matter and the pictures were on the bed and let's just move on.

Spin it Alyce Jodi didn't write bad things...bingo I knew she'd say it and she didn't disappoint me. Small narrow minded hateful woman.

I wonder why Sam is soooo upset today in comparison to her usual stamina in this trial. Perhaps because today Juan is getting Travis's being stalked to the forefront and she is relieved the testimony is finally positive for Travis??

That and combined with how long and drawn out this trial has been. Sometimes its just too much and one's emotions just spill over. I feel for her a lot.:(

OH MY GOD. she is equating their sex talk as being in context with child *advertiser censored*??

wtf. $%#%^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member