trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce needs no notes, or review. She is the expert. This is what you get when your ego runs your life. Sloppy work, assumptions, and incorrect statements.

No! Not no but he!! no!! She didn't think the details of an accusation like pedophillia was unimportant so she just assumed... Get the hell out of town lady.

mis speak = honest mistake rather than lie the defendant told me that she has since been caught in

mis characterization = what JM is doing to my testiphony :(

ALV There were pictures. Doesn't matter where they were.

Get Juan

It makes me sick to see Samatha crying when that &%$@# sits over there acting like she is some kind of Lawyer, like she is ruling this courtroom , thanks in part to this JUDGE who is allowing this Defense to get away with killing Travis over and over and over again. This is NUTS. This family shouldn't have to go through this and it's Arias's fault for being so arrogant in thinking she is going to get away with murdering Travis that she proceeded to go through with a trial instead of just pleading like a person is BUSTED would do as to spare the families of BOTH parties the PAIN of having to go through a lengthy and arduous trial. NOT Arias, she WANTS these people to go through pain, she gets off of it, makes her powerful.

There were pictures. Pictures, plural. But she's never seen them. Wonder why.

ALV: "I made a mistake."

You bet your bippy you did. You chose to be an "expert" on this case.... She actually admitted a "mistake"!!!! She actually said those words!!!

I would not be able to contain myself if I were a part of Travis's family. ALV and Jodi would have some kind of permament limp. heck im not even a violent person and the anger I have is killing me..watching Travis's sister cry..i just want to hug them all

:clap:

Why can't she just be honest and let her testimony take her where it will. She's like a kid I went to school with. He'd argue with you over whether or not Paul McCartney was in the Beatles. You'd pull out every Beatles album and show them to him and he'd be just as sure he was right and would never admit to being wrong. I'm honestly beginning to wonder if Alyce doesn't have some psychopathic traits of her own. JMO

Hey! You went to school with my ex?

I hope it's worth it to ALV to not only defend JA, but take the fall for her lying. For shame!

Juan knows the pic is of Travis doens't he???????????????????????????

Come on.......Go Juan!

Juan says ALV either changed her testimony regarding the *advertiser censored* on the computer versus the pictures, or somehow she was sloppy in her reporting to Him!!!

I think the jury will think, "She was sloppy" - not interviewing enough people, mis-characterizing the child *advertiser censored* issue - not checking up on Jodi's past behavior of stalking - journal not mentioning ANYTHING that she is testifying to. Please keep going Juan.

no way!!!

you changed it because arias changed it after you went back and talked to her after your DEPO due to forensic discovery from the COMPUTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member