trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journals ? Or a story that she wanted someone to find to read.

That's what I'm afraid of. Maybe it will reflect her methods - we've seen most of her life for the last 4 months. Hopefully she'll twist the truth in her favor and we'll be able to see her pattern.

Reverse psychology. They finally figured out (after reading here likely) that their panic faces are pretty obvious...same with Jodi, I think. The more she grins, the more I think she knows the end is nye. And it ain't lookin good for her. :/

I was wondering if any of the defense or prosecutors watch HLN or read anything to get feedback on their actions. Maybe not since JW and JA continue to cue the witness and make facial gestures to each other.

I'm nearly the same ago as ALV and have never heard that expression. A lot of other "choice" words/phrases ;) but not that one specifically. I suppose that it could be regional or cultural. :moo:

Her wording is extremely unprofessional. It is like she is trying to revert back to Jodi's age like a bff.

Just want to send a huge hug and thank you for everyone who helped me...I am now set for the afternoon trial and can calm down from my frazzled panic attack! If my only choice was to watch it on HLN then I was just going to have to find something to do until it was posted on Youtube! I honestly cannot take all the negativity they spew on JM! So again, thank you and I honestly appreciate all of you for your different opinions, humorous nature and care for the victims!

I wondered the same thing! Juan seemed pleased to lock her into that being a sex tape in May, and I wondered if she just opened the door for him to bring another tape into evidence. Then again, I could have missed it on the first sex tape, since I've missed a lot.

I think he did that to point out to the jury that she was talking about the same (and only) tape that they have heard with their own ears, and they know that isn't there. He didn't say that. She is a liar. She can't sidestep being caught in that one. She's just making sh#@ up out of thin air.

Dr Drew discussed that last night and he will have a lip-reading expert on tonight's show, to interpret. My bet is it's all whining and complaining...

That lip reader is one of us! I don't think she discovered anything particularly interesting.

That was gross and offensive.

Juan should have never let that slide. The comment on the sex tape, "F the little girl" was said after the comment in reference to Jodi's orgasm. He was talking about Jodi, not an actual little girl.

Yes Alyce is a very old fashioned lady you know. "Porking" is a word usually used by genteel ladies in the days of yore. In fact just the other day my great grandmother said "Back in my day there was quite a lot of porking going on."

I was wondering when bestiality would come in....congrats Alyce!!!

I finally get it! Alyce is a women's advocate...NOT a "victims" advocate. I pity

the men in her groups...I wonder if they are court ordered?????

I think this have been JM best day of cross of ALV. After almost a full 3 days of cross, ALV still won't change her assessment or her support of JA. I would have thought at some point that she would make a choice (using her trained brain) to either salvage what is left of her reputation and career and testify as honest as she could OR continue to go down with the sinking ship that is JA. It is apparent that she wants to sink and has tied her career and reputation to JA. Some of the WS community and Juanettes might disagree, but I just don't see ALV cracking and changing her story in spite of the brilliant efforts and overwhelming body of evidence in context to the contrary that JM is presenting. And JM is doing a brilliant job. I just don't see ALV flipping no matter how much JM pushes.

NO way, no way, no way is she gonna flip, but IMO it's apparent what her beliefs are. If I were a juror...I'd be saying the quarterback is toast. :seeya:

It doesn't matter how many other women TA talked with, IM'd, flirted with, unhooked the bra of, or flew to the flippin' moon with!

Him and Jodi had broken up.

Yeaaah, except Jodi didn't think to herself " :shrug: I'm single" until after she had butchered and shot Travis and was faugily driving straight to Ryan's house for a grinding and "*adjusting* session!

Which makes her seem even more ridiculous, imo.

I agree. She just will not answer the question, no matter what. She won't give an inch-Maybe she thinks it makes her look strong, but in MHO she's just showing how biased she really is.

That was gross and offensive.

and it is also a big fat disgusting lie and I hope Juan goes back to that and points it out.....although I am sure the jury remembers those words were NEVER spoken on that tape.

It looks like LaViolette's decision to take on this case... and the Captain of the Bounty's decision to sail into Hurricane Sandy... are similar.. :floorlaugh:

I am so over this law of attraction mumbo jumbo testimony

I'm quite certain I recall Jodi claimed during her testimony that the reason she supposedly didn't write anything negative in her journal was because of the Morman faith not this Law of Attraction mumbo jumbo that we've not heard anything about until Alyce got on the stand.

I'm nearly the same ago as ALV and have never heard that expression. A lot of other "choice" words/phrases ;) but not that one specifically. I suppose that it could be regional or cultural. :moo:

I've heard it, but not since high school in the 70s. I've always thought it was a southern regional word.

I was assuming they're journals she's been keeping while in jail, not the ones already in evidence. Not sure though.

When Flores was questioning Jodi right after she'd been arrested, she asked him several times if LE had her journals, ALL of them, including the ones in her fire-proof safe. VERY anxious to make sure he had them.

So my guess is the journal in jail is more lies, but lies that JM will enjoy exposing.

I have eaten both of my kids' chocolate bunnies they got for Easter. I am just dreading the time they ask to have a piece. I'll have to tell them what I did!

I had to confess to eating the reese's peanut butter eggs while they were at their father's house. I ran to Aldi and CVS but could not find more.

I am in good company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member