trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a browser called skyefire for the ipad that will allow you to watch live feed video...I used it to watch that "other" trial for she who shall not be named

<Originally Posted by karma-girl
Please help me!!!! How do I watch the trial on an IPad? Last week I had no problem now it keeps telling me I have to download something...I do that but then the trial plays with a circle continuously going around in the middle of the screen! Between her answers and my laptop issues I am ready to tear my hair out!!! Please, Please, Please provide me a link or help me understand why they won't play correctly on a tablet?!? Again, I thank you... I kept looking for an answer for my request but the threads are flying by so quickly if someone already responded I apologize and will keep checking.>

OMG I must be such a moron!!! I cannot find an app named az family ( but a huge thank you for responding and trying to help me):blushing:! I am just going to have to keep blowing my laptop and pray that it does not shut down on me!!! :please:

Click on the link to azfamily -- it's on the first page of all threads in this forum under watch the trial live stream links. Once you are on azfamily website - there are instructions to download the USTREAM app - instructions for ipad and other devices. So the app is called USTREAM. SOmeone here helped me with this yesterday and it works great on the ipad.

The Easter Bunny Is Eating My Candy on ytube is terrifying. Blame it on the bunny.

ALV claims to have counseled abusers as well as victims. Good questions for her would have been in her practice, do abusers usually admit to their abuse right away? Do they ever blame the victim? When they finally disclose, do they disclose fully? Then he could have started talking about the stories that JA told.

O/T All the trees on our property look as if they're made of glass. Each and every branch coated with ice.
It's beautiful to see, but I hope we don't loose any branches. We had hail, too.

Wow JJ. I am in shorts and a t-shirt over here. It's about 80 degrees.

I can't help wondering if JW always behaves so childishly and inappropriately while in court, or it she's just trying to keep Jodi happy with the BFF act. Ms. Wilmott should be setting an example for Ms. Arias, not the other way around. :moo:
I think when you're losing this badly, it's any port in a storm.

Maybe JA wanted the journal to be seized? Maybe she wrote things like:

I'm glad I finally confessed to the truth
I have nightmares about Travis' pedophilia
Maybe I did deserve to be abused by Travis

She is totally manipulative and evil.

Journals ? Or a story that she wanted someone to find to read.

Tell me , tell me, oh please tell me - how was this morning???? I hate having a hot project at work and the trial has gotten interesting!!!

:facepalm: OMG... In an effort to get caught up on my WS thread reading, I have resorted to chopping walnuts in front of my pc monitor in the home office.

ALV claims to have counseled abusers as well as victims. Good questions for her would have been in her practice, do abusers usually admit to their abuse right away? Do they ever blame the victim? When they finally disclose, do they disclose fully? Then he could have started talking about the stories that JA told.
If she was honest, but she isn't and never planned to be at this trail. She has a cause and it's name is Jodi.

Why does JW always slide her hand from left to right across the top of the judge's desk during sidebars?

It looks like there is a mike that feeds to the court reporter. I see both JM and JW sliding an object in front of them when they speak to the judge.

"Porking a little girl" does not sound like something that would come from an "old-fashioned" lady's mouth.... But that is jmo...

Btw.... NOWHERE in the sex tape did TA say/refer to "porking a little girl". Now, TA DID say that JA SOUNDED like a 12 yr old girl having her first orgasm which when taken in context I thought that TA meant by the tone of JA's voice (JA was purposely trying to sound like some young thang in that call and it did at points sound like a very young girl) that she sounded like a VIRGINAL/CLEAN/PURE girl having her first orgasm... Totally different than outright saying that TA wanted to "pork" a little girl. This just goes to show ALV's completely biased look at this case and how badly ALV can construe things as fact. Again, JMOO.

Yes they showed up during carpool but blew through here heading east. We still had the windows open last night because it was 74 degrees until after two this morning. By Saturday we'll be firing up both smokers for a family BBQ. My nephew is coming home tomorrow. He's been in the hospital since December tenth.

I know this weather can be crazy. I have a friend in Calera and her weather is usually like mine. Have fun and good for your nephew. Hope he is doing well.

Well, at least ALV isn't saying Travis was the stalker. Thank God for small favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000