trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me!!!! How do I watch the trial on an IPad? Last week I had no problem now it keeps telling me I have to download something...I do that but then the trial plays with a circle continuously going around in the middle of the screen! Between her answers and my laptop issues I am ready to tear my hair out!!! Please, Please, Please provide me a link or help me understand why they won't play correctly on a tablet?!? Again, I thank you... I kept looking for an answer for my request but the threads are flying by so quickly if someone already responded I apologize and will keep checking.
Bumping this post - sorry, I can't help but one of WS members will

Please help me!!!! How do I watch the trial on an IPad? Last week I had no problem now it keeps telling me I have to download something...I do that but then the trial plays with a circle continuously going around in the middle of the screen! Between her answers and my laptop issues I am ready to tear my hair out!!! Please, Please, Please provide me a link or help me understand why they won't play correctly on a tablet?!? Again, I thank you... I kept looking for an answer for my request but the threads are flying by so quickly if someone already responded I apologize and will keep checking.

I have no problem with my iPad. Do this double click t he home button and all the recent apps will appear at the bottom, tap and hold one until they all jiggle. Tap the minus sign top left to close the app. Touch the screen to go back to home page. Log on to www.azcentral.com tap on Mesa, tap on right where it says Jodi Arias Trial Live, tap on play....voila! Hope this helps.:seeya:

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/10/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/10/2013
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

Whoa, I would not even have known it was allowed to take that. I'm not that hopeful of the contents, but we shall see.

@ Jane the Dude. Walter's face is just like mine listening to ALV's BS.

big-lebowski-300x200.jpg

"YOU"RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT ALYCE"

so jodi keeps a journal in jail?
and writes incriminating things in it?
Einstein, indeed.

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/10/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/10/2013
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013
Ooohhh! This should be interesting.

Now I wonder if the magazine notes were to ALV regarding the pictures on the computer vs bed. What was the date those were caught by the jail? What was that hearing date that just preceded the notes?

Good catch Arishia! Does anyone remember when the mags got snagged by the jail?

O/T but you need to look on youtube at Jimmy Kimmels "I ate my kids Easter candy. " It's hilarious.

o/t - that is hysterical!! I love this one

[video=youtube;uMuorX2mgrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMuorX2mgrw[/video]

I don't think they are intelligent enough to come up with an elaborate strategy like that. I think they're just incredibly rude and have no self-awareness or respect for the environment or process.

I can't help wondering if JW always behaves so childishly and inappropriately while in court, or if she's just trying to keep Jodi happy with the BFF act. Ms. Wilmott should be setting an example for Ms. Arias, not the other way around. :moo:

O M G She DID have the journals in the cell with her????

I think (and hope! :great: ) that they are CURRENT journals she is keeping. Wouldn't it be awesome to get an insight to what she is writing currently?
Of course, they would only be interesting if she is writing the TRUTH - that may be too much to expect from JA.

O/T All the trees on our property look as if they're made of glass. Each and every branch coated with ice.
It's beautiful to see, but I hope we don't loose any branches. We had hail, too.

So true. Many years ago a Male friend of ours came clean as to why he left his marriage. He was verbally and physically abused. He never spoke of it while it was happening or reported it. Said he was embarrassed. Instead just chose to leave. Never once retaliated. Deciding factor for him as to leaving was he was afraid one day he may strike her back. Knew he was at his lowest when he started to feel he might be capable.

Same here a coworker and good friend of mine was married to a very abusive woman. She was raging jealous and phsically abused him he never raised a hand to her. When he decided to leave she called our boss constantly raging about him and sent bed wetting and mental health pamphlets to our office. he was quite embarrassed but had to get away I believe he put up with it for 3 years thinking all the while he could "fix" her. When he left he moved 3 hours away from her and after the divorce finalized which was about 2 years later she would show up at his apartment he has no idea how she found out where he was as he told everyone not to let her know he was seriously afraid of her. Finally she went away I think it was because she met someone else to abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01