weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodpost:

Who will testify on her behalf during the penalty phase? :floorlaugh:

v.

How many will be testifying on behalf of Travis during her penalty phase? :rocker:

Does JA have ANY friends at all? :great:

Well, other then men she has slept with? There is Donovan...

Go ahead and click it. You'll see your lovely DD having a wonderful time out there in the desert. There's three music stages you can click on. Your DD is so lucky to be there!

COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL LIVE ONLINE
http://www.coachella.com/

Bat for Lashes on Stage Two now

Okay, I did it. I watched her fave band for awhile. It does look great.:dance:

I know she's having an amazing time. :guitar: :guitar:

Didn't ALV use this same excuse of 'other sources' when correcting her 'mis-spoke' about JA shooting TA in the closet?

She has a 'pattern' of not taking responsibility for her own mistakes and omissions.

Her 'pattern' is to throw others under the bus. In the case of the closet, she blamed Samuels and/or Dr. DeMarte.

They both testilied about previous abuse incidents, her being choked by Travis, her being knocked to the ground by him, her being slapped across the face by him, culminating in his body slamming her onto the floor on the day she slaughtered him.

None of that is true, mind you, but they testilied about it anyway.

Hearing the questions the jury has been asking it's clear they aren't dummies and don't buy the bs that JA's experts have said.

Best part... Even if he did do those things... They don't believe slaughtering him was justified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that he took a lot of pride in his closet and what he owned, and that's normal when you're raised with almost nothing. As an old broad, I know my guns are loaded because I loaded them (no kids in the house). The cops found no cleaning kits or ammo with that gun or near it. Who owns a gun they can't clean or load? Guns suck as a bookends.

Exactly! And who leaves a gun loaded and cocked without the safety on, if that model had a safety?

Does anyone know if JA's grandfather gave any information about his stolen .25 cal. that is public?

And didn't JA's mother have that box of .25 ammo? Does anyone know if it was the same brand as that of the shell casing found at Travis's?

I wish we could see Alyce's notes. I'm watching part of the video where Juan is having her read her notes to refresh her recollection. I also did not realize that the video was played for Alyce of Jodi's father's interview where he said she hasn't been truthful since she was 14

But according to ALV, Dad abused JAtoo, so he had a reason to lie to LE. :rolleyes:

I wish we could see Alyce's notes. I'm watching part of the video where Juan is having her read her notes to refresh her recollection. I also did not realize that the video was played for Alyce of Jodi's father's interview where he said she hasn't been truthful since she was 14

Her dad was also labeled an abuser... Abuser=liar not to be believed. According to her.

She must need a chiropractor after twisting herself up like a pretzel defending Jodi. IMO

I am out for a bit...gonna go back and listen to Juan with Ms Alyce on Friday...it was soooo good !

All Alyce seemed to have heard was she lied at age 14, not since age 14. Anyway, daddy was abusive so end of any credibility to him. I think the jury should have heard the tape, but the law is the law.

BBM

Exactly, who would think of that? It probably isn't a very easy thing to do in the first place, he// I need to use an electric knife to slice a rib roast! :floorlaugh:

I don't think that's the first time she's slashed a throat with a knife either. I think she killed that dog....

I actually asked my dr. about this a while back and posted about it. I assumed it would be extremely hard to do. He said it's really easy to do unless you hit the collar bone.

That does make you wonder. Supposedly she has only had 4 boyfriends, BJ, DB, MM and Travis. And they all wanted that? What are the odds? I couldn't even begin to count how many boyfriends and husbands I've had (back in my younger days) and I only had one that wanted it. And there was something off about him. Most guys get grossed out even talking about it, like almost all of the women I know. I can almost understand Travis maybe thinking it was a way around the Mormon chastity rule but the others?

Totally agree. It was Jodi's thing.

I just watched the Travis Alexander Memorial Video on uTube. Someone asked if this could be shown in the States closing argument. I don't know legally if it's allowed but if it could be, I beg Juan to play it. In death Travis continues to be loved by his family, his friends, (and Travis had so so many friends), and by all of us who've never met him but wished we could have. I'm going to go hug my daughter now and cry for something I never had.I can't believe our luck has gotten this bad. Rest in peace Travis, no one can hurt you now.

I wish I could find it. It's on the last thread. ALV wrote a paper bashing men, saying it was impossible for them to be a victim of DV. I was so pizzed when I read that. maybe it's something she would NOT want the jurors knowing about.

I have this vague memory that all the receipts from the trip...Walmart, Tesoro (sp??), etc were saved by JA because she was going to use them to deduct as business expenses when she filed taxes for that year.

That's what Jodi said, and that was her excuse for only having some receipts but none that would indicate she was ever in Arizona -- she said she didn't keep the Arizona ones because they weren't business expenses. To which Juan said, "It's ok to lie to police, but not cheat on your taxes?"

Then he asked her something about filing tax returns, and I kind of got the feeling that he was getting around to the point that she never files tax returns anyway (or doesn't report tips or something like that) but that line of questioning was abandoned at that point.

I found the video where Alyce is talking about Jodi's story of cutting herself while slicing apples.

I missed this whole entire day of testimony - how did that happen??

Fognesia? :what:

Well, other then men she has slept with? There is Donovan...

What happened to the guy defender she had awhile back? The one that used to go to court?

Exactly! And who leaves a gun loaded and cocked without the safety on, if that model had a safety?

Does anyone know if JA's grandfather gave any information about his stolen .25 cal. that is public?

And didn't JA's mother have that box of .25 ammo? Does anyone know if it was the same brand as that of the shell casing found at Travis's?
I think I remember Det. Flores telling JA the ammo at the house (grampas) matched the casing they found

So whose notes was Alyce supposedly relying on for the information that Jodi cut her hand slicing apples? We haven't heard anyone else say that.

I wish I could find it. It's on the last thread. ALV wrote a paper bashing men, saying it was impossible for them to be a victim of DV. I was so pizzed when I read that. maybe it's something she would NOT want the jurors knowing about.

Maybe it was just a " catchy title" ?
Lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads