weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, other then men she has slept with? There is Donovan...

Wait a minute! Dono is a man? Lately many have referred to that person as a "she," some as a "he"...Am I confused or is this confusing? :fence:

I honestly can't figure it out, although that is the least of my worries.

sorry about the typos...(fake nails for the first time) think I'm gonna bite them off!

Grace Wong was ordered to be in court Monday morning.

Jury was told to be there Monday afternoon, but to be near their phones at 10 a.m.

ALV was ordered to be there Tuesday.

So, what/who is the jury going to hear on Monday afternoon???

Exactly! And who leaves a gun loaded and cocked without the safety on, if that model had a safety?

Does anyone know if JA's grandfather gave any information about his stolen .25 cal. that is public?

And didn't JA's mother have that box of .25 ammo? Does anyone know if it was the same brand as that of the shell casing found at Travis's?

Somewhere in my many travels, I read the police report on the theft of the grandfather's gun. Oddly, the ammo left behind, was the same brand used to murder Travis. That police report is contained in some of the docs released by the cops. Its out there..somewhere.

Wait a minute! Dono is a man? Lately many have referred to that person as a "she," some as a "he"...Am I confused or is this confusing? :fence:

Donavon is female

I have this vague memory that all the receipts from the trip...Walmart, Tesoro (sp??), etc were saved by JA because she was going to use them to deduct as business expenses when she filed taxes for that year.

And didn't she make a snarky, smug comment to JM about not cheating the IRS? :twocents:

She's female.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know of any other documented case in history where a person slashed another person's throat in legitimate self defense. I'm sure there's one out there somewhere ...or maybe not?

What happened to the guy defender she had awhile back? The one that used to go to court?

He faded from the scene. Speaking of fading, I wonder if MM will testify about JA removing bugs from the bath in the penalty phase (supposing we have one). :)

I actually asked my dr. about this a while back and posted about it. I assumed it would be extremely hard to do. He said it's really easy to do unless you hit the collar bone.

BBM

I would have asked your doctor how exactly he knows something like that. :what:

Grace Wong was ordered to be in court Monday morning.

Jury was told to be there Monday afternoon, but to be near their phones at 10 a.m.

ALV was ordered to be there Tuesday.

So, what/who is the jury going to hear on Monday afternoon???
Trial is supposed to start at 1 pm. Jurors have been asked to keep phones on in case there are any changes.

moo

If this was such a tumultuous abusive relationship (with PATTERNS) then Jodi would have had more than a small finger injury showing this violet history with Travis. And if it WASN'T a physically abusive relationship but rather a mental one then....there's no law against verbal abuse (which this was neither of).

Dr Samuels and ALV was a last ditch effort to convince 18 people of 1 persons' lies which failed miserably.

I believe Jodi will get convicted and sentenced to death. I can't imagine any juror feeling sympathy, empathy or even the slightest amount of pity for her once they saw her on the stand smirking and sparring with the Prosecutor. And now that they've seen these expert witnesses well.......I bet they would love to convict them too if they could!!

Ms Arias is the epitome of a sheep in wolf's clothing! And that's very evident to anyone who knows how to read people once the veil has been lifted.

Somewhere in my many travels, I read the police report on the theft of the grandfather's gun. Oddly, the ammo left behind, was the same brand used to murder Travis. That police report is contained in some of the docs released by the cops. Its out there..somewhere.

Thank you. I'll keep looking. So, it was the same. I read that JA's mother had a box of .25 cal. ammo, but never could find anything else.

He faded from the scene. Speaking of fading, I wonder if MM will testify about JA removing bugs from the bath in the penalty phase (supposing we have one). :)

Oh geeez ! That would be hysterical!

I think it was on the last day of JM's cross--towards the end.

Off topic but do you have any idea why when I click on the 'more' over here for the smilie emoticons ------------------------------------------------->

It doesn't work? I need some emoticons.:please:

BBM

I would have asked your doctor how exactly he knows something like that. :what:

I asked him because I assumed he'd know from his anatomy classes, work on cadavers and surgery. I think the more important question would have been why was *I* asking. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot