Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwdriver Skater comment reminded me of the movie Son in Law

Can I borrow your screwdriver?

Soo sorry dude, I'm all out of Vodka

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good thing I had the foresight to sit on 2 towels for Closing Arguments,,,,,cuz I am gonna wet myself LMAO at Juan's "screwdriver-weilding skateboarding horde."

I love love love this guy!!!!!

Oh too hilarious lol :floorlaugh:

I have thoroughly enjoyed the trashing of Alyce LaViolette the Apologist.

Wow ! I planned to have my day uninterrupted at work
Turnes on HLN to find them playing this uninterrupted!!!
Awesome job Mr Martinez !!
My prayers are with the family and the prosecution.
I found myself feeling that Travis was present in that
Courtroom today smiling and knowing that justice is coming.

Sorry I only listened as I was getting ready for the funeral.

It's interesting Juan thinks, as I also do, that Travis had no idea Jodi was coming to visit him on June 4th and that as usual she came unannounced. I've always thought that and it's good to know Juan thinks the same.

I think JM is very clear, concise and drawing a logical picture of the premeditation. I can't imagine that the DT is going to be able to counter with as clear and logical a picture of the events. I don't see it.

I'm anticipating that they'll do what they've done from the beginning: "nanny nanny boo boo! Did not, did not, did not! Oh look over there! A butterfly!"

The judge should sanction her for all her facial expressions that she shows when she doesn't like what Juan is saying. She has done it throughout the trial and it shows a total lack of control and professionalism on her part. What an embarrassment she is....

Every time I see your siggy...I think poor kid and hope he's ok.:scared:

Wow. I can't believe that none of us 'Super-Sleuths' picked up on the CDs. That alone shows that this trip to Travis's was premeditated - else why would they turn up in a rental car? Maybe if she had had her own car....but not a rental.
When did JA talk about CDs at her house? I must have missed that totally. I thought they were trying to make CDs at Travis's house

Am I the only one who never ever caught the CD thing before his closing??? To me that may have been the last nail. He has proved Premeditation to me.

I know, right??? I'm all by myself in my living room, and I just yelled "YES! YES! YES! THAT'S IT!! OH THANK YOU LORD, THAT IS IT!"

I probably look like an idiot clapping hands over my head, but there it is...just WOW... :rockon:

I wonder if Willmott will attend JA's lethal injection? They can giggle to the very end for all I care.

Am I the only one who never ever caught the CD thing before his closing??? To me that may have been the last nail. He has proved Premeditation to me.

I had NO idea, so I'm with you on that. Premed was established for me without that, but that is, indeed, very telling and a solid and concrete piece of evidence.

I think JM is very clear, concise and drawing a logical picture of the premeditation. I can't imagine that the DT is going to be able to counter with as clear and logical a picture of the events. I don't see it.

It was absolutely the most amazing closing Ive ever seen.

All of it was fantastic but I think the most gripping words he used was Travis' own words. He brought Travis to life in that courtroom. As if Travis was telling the jury 'listen to me' and not the lying woman that murdered him.

I cant hardly wait for him to continue.

IMO

and of course Jodi loved hearing about herself and the phone sex actions!!

Her inappropriate reactions to such things, well that pretty much proves what she is all about. You know, JM may be a bit wrong about how things happened, but he is close enough to the truth to really get under her skin in a major way. One can tell by her reactions, he has her number and she sure as heck doesn't like it. I don't think she liked the squealing cat analogy at all - she prefers to hear she sounds like a little girl in pigtails. She is a sick piece of work.

WOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how the Travis' friends in the second row get so expressive in their faces...because they know EXACTLY what Juan is talking about regarding Jodi...they are finally letting their emotions out through Juan. His family is of course staying so stoic until the very end...so graceful and I can't imagine how proud Travis would feel to have a family like that.
I think Juan's presentation so far has been BRILLIANT. It is so clear that all of that pycho-mumble we've been hearing for weeks and weeks after the sex talk for weeks and weeks...it all means nothing.

Wow. I can't believe that none of us 'Super-Sleuths' picked up on the CDs. That alone shows that this trip to Travis's was premeditated - else why would they turn up in a rental car? Maybe if she had had her own car....but not a rental.

Sometime back in this trial the CD's were mentioned on this trial. So some sleuth got it, even back then. Why would she take them unless she KNEW she was going there? Someone said she needed an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn