Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi has the oddest attitude toward sex I have ever seen. Even when she's on trial for MURDER, even when she's days away from finding out her fate -- she's smirking and trying not to laugh about references to sex. Who does that? It's unbelievably strange. I can't imagine even adolescent boys would react that way. It's more than that she's a psychopath.

She's done it throughout the whole trial. She looks totally bored about the proceedings, but when sex is mentioned, she perks right up. It is just flat out weird.

I've spent far too many hours sitting here watching the trial, following Websleuths, eating carbs that I usually try to avoid, drinking wine, and, most importantly, not getting any meaningful exercise. I plan to do a few weeks of South Beach and start walking and/or riding my bike daily as soon as the verdict is rendered.

Lol...I keep thinking how we are so exhausted from this trial, that the attorneys must be super tired (and families of course). Whatever we may think of them, we know Wilmott and Nurmi worked their you know what's off on this case, and no doubt about our Juan and Flores, along with countless behind-the-scenes people.

Jodi's amused at Juan talking about her "faking it". :rolleyes:

Just an FYI:

Defense Objections: 6 - 5 overruled - 1 sustained!

GO JUAN!!! WOW! So far so GOOD!!

Have a LOT of pictures - but don't know where to post them??? Anyone???

TIA!!

Here's the one with the smirk... at "faking it" Hope it's okay... :fence:

Attachments

• JodiFakingit.jpg
    JodiFakingit.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 57
OK--I'm jumping in late to post, but WTH is up with the DT claiming she did NOT say she returned the gas can to that same Walmart? They acted like they had information & were being smug--Nurmi even objected to "facts not in evidence"--I remember her saying she returned it there.

Grasping at straws, desperate, unprofessional.....That's what the DT is up to. They have NO shame.

Quality of HLN commercials has taken a decided turn UP!
Bye bye catheters and sun screens!

I have thoroughly enjoyed the trashing of Alyce LaViolette the Apologist.

That had me cheering ! I never thought an "expert" could ever be as disgusting as one not be to be named on a few other cases I have followed, but that bad boy was totally annihilated by ALV as the absolute worst "expert" of all time in my mind. I have terrible thoughts about boiling a frog because of her, I keep seeing her face on that boiling frog and wishing it were true... :stormingmad:

Anyone know who the guy is in the gallery who they keep showing and his mouth/lips are always open?

TA's brother...George? That's just his normal expression. I noticed him during te opening statement too.

Why is Jodi laughing and shaking her head? She acts like she's just a spectator, and her life isn't on the line! No sense of reality........ PSYCHO GIRL!
Cause she's got the "Secret" thinking going on. She thinks she will be getting out of prison @ some point.

It was absolutely the most amazing closing Ive ever seen.

All of it was fantastic but I think the most gripping words he used was Travis' own words. He brought Travis to life in that courtroom. As if Travis was telling the jury 'listen to me' and not the lying woman that murdered him.

I cant hardly wait for him to continue.

IMO

BBM ~

So Juan is not done, right? I lost my stupid feed and when I got it back the jury was leaving the courtrom! Darnit!

I've determined today that when I run my microwave (which is on the same circuit breaker as my Macbook) is when I am losing feed, getting frozen screen, etc. Switching from instant coffee to diet coke when we resume. I haven't had this problem until the past 2 days though, so I dunno.

OK--I'm jumping in late to post, but WTH is up with the DT claiming she did NOT say she returned the gas can to that same Walmart? They acted like they had information & were being smug--Nurmi even objected to "facts not in evidence"--I remember her saying she returned it there.

Desperation?

Remember he didn't cross examine the Walmart lady. He could have asked her, "If she returned the can to a different store would it show up on your registers?" That way he would have planted doubt in the jury that she took it back to another store. IMO his objections were a last minute attempt to plant that doubt.

Beth Karrass just said she doubts we'll see Nurmi today. She thinks Juan will be going all day.

If Nurmi goes tomorrow, will the jury start deliberations on Saturday?

No. Don't forget Juan goes last. Then if it does go the jury tomorrow, they can't work the weekend, because there is no security at the courthouse. They will pick up again on Monday..

She also turned the CD's into an "abuse" incident--he was angry they were scratched and bent her over his desk and had unconsentual anal sex with her and then told her to "go clean herself up."

OK I've got a question here .. Has anyone ever had anything like this happen to them .. combine everyones experience on this board together and I think it would be pretty hard to find someone who had an incident where, one second there's a flare up over some scratched CDs .. and the next second your bent over a desk and he's giving you one .. anyone?

Oh .. and seriously .. What GUY gives a rats about some happy snaps taken on old trips with some stalker you can't believe is at your house after you thought you'd finally got rid of her?

The only thing that would make this day better is popcorn and ice cream from my lounger.

Why is Jodi laughing and shaking her head? She acts like she's just a spectator, and her life isn't on the line! No sense of reality........ PSYCHO GIRL!

I didn't appreciate the DT smirking, laughing, rolling eyes, whispering, writing notes & generally acting like they are all in middle school. They are so unprofessional it's scary.

Watching Jodi hear the verdict is going to be one of the most satisfying moments of my life!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81