George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 3 streets in the neighborhood he 'watches'. When asked by Det Serino why he didn't know the street name, GZ responded he had a bad memory and ADHD. Oh and the burglar he thought TM might be, had already been caught. I guess GZ forgot that, bad memory and all.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-27/news/os-george-zimmerman-inconsistencies-20120626_1_shooting-dispatcher-police

I don't think there was one particular burglar thought to be responsible for all the crime in that subdivision. But even if there were, there can't be new criminal threats?

except they were not any where near the truck and only 700 feet from TM house, and george admitted he followed TM, after he agreed to wait in the truck in his statement the nest day - see video posted above - saying he was following him to get an address - after he agreed to stay in his truck and meet the police by the mail boxes
IIRC, On Tricia's radio show tonight it was said that TM was lying approximately 10 car lengths away from GZ's truck.

except they were not any where near the truck and only 700 feet from TM house, and george admitted he followed TM, after he agreed to wait in the truck in his statement the nest day - see video posted above - saying he was following him to get an address - after he agreed to stay in his truck and meet the police by the mail boxes

Exactly and GZ knew that neighborhood like the back of his hand. There are only two streets in the entire subdivision. He knew exactly where he was. If anyone might have been disoriented it would have been TM and not the Neighborhood Watch (self appointed) captain.

but in court today they said there was 0 dna on TM hands or under his finger nails from GZ - plus imo if you are pounding a mans face and slamming hhis head in the ground you would at least scratch your hands up

Lack of dna under Trayvon's fingernails tends to show that he wasn't defending himself. Absence of dna elsewhere on his hands (assuming they were tested, which I don't think they were) was proven by this witness to be meaningless. "touch" dna doesn't always happen.

Lack of dna under Trayvon's fingernails tends to show that he wasn't defending himself. Absence of dna elsewhere on his hands (assuming they were tested, which I don't think they were) was proven by this witness to be meaningless. "touch" dna doesn't always happen.

GZ claimed he had a hold of his head and was smashing his head into the side walk - GZ had no hair, how could he do that w/ out any dna in his hands or under his nails? and imo it would be under his nail by holding the scalp like that

So far the state has not proved that GZ wanted to kill TM.

I'm still open minded a little (but after all I researched lat year I came to my conclusion pretty quickly).

I think it would be best to only stick to the facts right now. I will not be talking about GZ's record or TM's history unless it comes in (which they may never come in).

JMO, but GZ is guilty of being very stupid and that's it.

There may very well be evidence that has not come out yet that proves GZ did want TM dead but so far nothing has come about.

JMO.

I can't wait for the prosecution to get in the evidence that GZ was taking MMA classes at his specialty gym for the year and a half leading up to killing TM. The defense has used MMA language to describe TM's actions. Yet, in the opening remarks, we were told GZ actually is the one who has studied at an MMA gym.

No MS Smith did not say they were injuries. West asked if she saw this bump or that bump at the time she took the pics and she would answer, "That is correct." She saw a bump but did not go as to describe those bumps as anything including bone structure or injuries. Listen very closely to the questions and the answers. She is just saying that she acknowledges there are bumps on his head. I have watched that video two times on WFTV day 11 summary.

Watch it again then, maybe. The witness acknowledged all of the lumps and linked them all to pictured abrasions. Like I said, if the pros. wanted to challenge the injuries, that would have been the time to do so and they didnt.

George Zimmerman says, he (TM) got away, they always get away. That is not a quote, just close enough. I have to assume TM is either hiding, or circling back. I also assume both GZ and TM had every right to be out in the neighborhood. I assume they both had every right to be watching/following the other one. GZ called 911 to voice his concern about a suspicious person in the neighborhood. TM had the right to call 911 if he was concerned. The question is, who was the attacker? I understand people saying GZ shouldn't have gotten out of his vehicle. Shouldn't TM have gone home instead of approaching GZ and asking him why he was following him? According to TM's girlfriend, that's what happened. If GZ had stayed in his car, this would have never happened. If TM had just kept walking home, this would have never happened. The only debate I see is deciding who started throwing punches. If someone attacked me, and I had a gun, they would have never put a scratch on me. Trust me, I'd shoot first! I can't help but believe that if GZ just wanted to shoot TM, he would have done it before TM ever put a mark on him. I don't think he would have called police if he just wanted to shoot somebody. Even the fact that GZ has made numerous 911 calls isn't alarming to me. All these calls, and no violence on GZ's part? It all comes down to who attacked who! The argument that GZ had no right to follow TM doesn't hold water. They both had a right to be out in the neighborhood whether they were walking in the same direction or not.
46 calls. That is more than numerous. Speaks for itself. JMO

GZ claimed he had a hold of his head and was smashing his head into the side walk - GZ had no hair, how could he do that w/ out any dna in his hands or under his nails? and imo it would be under his nail by holding the scalp like that

If that's a valid point, which I doubt, the State will explain it.

BBM~ He did agree to stay in truck, but then he said he got out to get the address of where he was at even though he said to have the LE meet him at the "clubhouse".

My question is- why did h not just stay in the truck or make his way back to the "clubhouse".

I don't think there was one particular burglar thought to be responsible for all the crime in that subdivision. But even if there were, there can't be new criminal threats?

I'm going to see if I can find something official that outlines the burglaries in that neighborhood and see when the last one reported was. In one of GZ's calls to 911 he reported a suspicious looking 7 year old. :scared:
I'm inclined to believe if you're GZ, threats are everywhere- real or imagined.

I'm going to see if I can find something official that outlines the burglaries in that neighborhood and see when the last one reported was. In one of GZ's calls to 911 he reported a suspicious looking 7 year old. :scared:
I'm inclined to believe if you're GZ, threats are everywhere- real or imagined.

yes, please. I have a feeling that it wasn't the 7 yo reported as suspicious. More likely his parents or his lack of supervision.

Where is the concrete sidewalk in the death photo's used at trial today? I don't see a sidewalk. Trayvon was on the grass, face first, hands under his chest, with not a sidewalk in sight. There is no way that Trayvon was slamming GZ's head into the sidewalk and Trayvon ends up in the position he did..so far away from any concrete. Zimmerman's story makes no sense.

:floorlaugh: :seeya: Nice to see you Auburn! I'm on the second "walthrough" video and he says he was looking for a street sign.... hmmm.

What he running after him?

p.s. I'm still a virgin to this case.

Which is why I don't want to run ahead and tell you all the juicy stuff.

All I'm going to say is all of the evidence is online and in the GZ documents.

just in case you wanted to look for yourself.

this case has been very once sided from the beginning.

You obviously are on the side of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

I am on no side. I'm just reviewing the facts and listening to non-911 call, walkthrough, and interview. :seeya:

Seems suspicious, so far I think GZ was more "high" than TM.

So far the state has not proved that GZ wanted to kill TM.

I'm still open minded a little (but after all I researched lat year I came to my conclusion pretty quickly).

I think it would be best to only stick to the facts right now. I will not be talking about GZ's record or TM's history unless it comes in (which they may never come in).

JMO, but GZ is guilty of being very stupid and that's it.

There may very well be evidence that has not come out yet that proves GZ did want TM dead but so far nothing has come about.

JMO.

imo, i do not think GM was "out hunting" trying to kill some one either, i think he wanted to be the hero so bad, and thought he could play super cop, made every bad decision in the world - i also do not think he was attacked by trayvon either - imo he was following, TM turned around and said "why are you following me" GZ did not respond saying who he was or what he was doing there - which would have stopped all of this, (the statements are in his police statement) i can't remember what GZ said but it wasn't good -

but i do think in imo that GZ was profiling trying to be a hero, disregarded police instructions, and but for the fact he chased after a 17 year old boy armed w/ a weapon, TM would be alive today - which imo is manslaughter

46 calls. That is more than numerous. Speaks for itself. JMO
JMO, but I believe that many people feel that GZ had something to prove to his neighbors, the cops, his family and friends. Some folks believe his intent was to detain TM until the LE arrived. But, TM was not going to be grabbed by the strange man who was watching him and then following him home. IMO, TM felt threatened. Chances are he saw the gun before GZ pointed it at him. TM was IMO the one in the fight for his life and he lost to a hollow point bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua